Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 11:29 AM   #201
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!!! 15-20 people needed!!! Awsome Prizes!!! Please please sign up!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, racoon, or yellow lab food.

here's Hope!

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2008, 12:33 PM   #202
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!!! 15-20 people needed!!! Awsome Prizes!!! Please please sign up!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, racoon, or yellow lab food.

tryin out somethin
results will be posted in a minute

---------- dazyandoreo! added 18 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

OK Here are the results ......................................................

If i call you name you are safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoGrinchHere

mypetszrock

ButterCup1994

geros9

kgirl

kylieq99

forlock

wikylo

webkinzgirl24

That means that

Susiebobb

kgirl72

and

nanook43

are in the bottom three

kgirl, what we didnt understand, was why you put a a swimsuit bottom, with a ballet outfit?!?! I didnt go together!!!!!

nanook, i liked the outfit, but it needed shoes or something to top it off!?!?!

Susiebobb, like nanook, you needed something more, like shoes or a hat or something?!?!

The person being elimanated is............

kgirl72

This was a very hard decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the round winnner is..........................

wikylo

This is the only person allowed to wear KinzStyle this round!!!!!

Next round will be posted in a second!!!

---------- dazyandoreo! added 15 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

The round is Kid Star

You must dress as a Kid Star!!
Examples(May use these) : Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Dakota Fanning, ect.

Everyone must dress differently!!!

You can dress how they have dressed in a movie or show
Example-
**** For Selena Gomez you can dress as a wizard like on wizards of waverly place******

Thanks !!!!!!!

Last edited by dazyandoreo!; 06-08-2008 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 12:57 PM   #203
Call me Jay
Webkinz :)

nanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to behold

Heres Bandit as Josh hutcherson from Firehouse dog
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1428t9f&s=3
I couldn't find a good hat that fit him^^ but I think it still looks good
nanook43 is offline Male
Old 06-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #204

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I forgot the name of the person who plays Megan in Drake and Josh, but I'm doing her
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 03:20 PM   #205
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

hey! this is abbie being miley cyrus! she is sporting a cute, yet down to earth style! she is just lke miley!!!:abn:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgabbie playing miley cyrus.JPG (170.4 KB, 6 views)
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 07:32 PM   #206
Forlock

forlock will become famous soon enough

((hey cool! i saw ur siggie and it said u named your samoyed blizzard? So did i!! cool huh? [i call him blizz though] ))

I made it!! yay! when are the.... like.... um when you say how we did. like told us if you like our outfit.
forlock is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 07:35 PM   #207

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

you meant results?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #208
Forlock

forlock will become famous soon enough

Ya! Results, with comments!
forlock is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 07:58 PM   #209
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

i am sorry but i didnt have time to comment
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 09:55 PM   #210
NoGrinchHere
Gift Trainee

NoGrinchHere will become famous soon enough

Here is Wensleydale dressed as Ryan Evans (Lucas Grabeel) from High School Musical.

Last edited by NoGrinchHere; 10-08-2008 at 04:56 PM..
Closed