Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 06:04 PM   #141
Forlock
Webkinz :)

forlock will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!!! 15-20 people needed!!! Awsome Prizes!!! Please please sign up!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, racoon, or yellow lab food.

yah, why don't you do that geros9?
forlock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 03:31 AM   #142
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!!! 15-20 people needed!!! Awsome Prizes!!! Please please sign up!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, racoon, or yellow lab food.

:ppony:Cupcake- The ballet teacher....blew both of us away!! Can you teach my pets to do ballet??

---------- In The Sun added 20 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Hello! This post is the judging part..

Lets see what the judges have to say:

:el1:Ellie- Wow! Nice outfit! I liked how you explained what she was...Your outfit is very Sharp and you did well this round...

:gr: Molly- We feel like you were a little plain and faded this time... We need to bump you up your outfits...Express your pet in your outfits and work on creativity

:rdr: Schokolade- Good job! Nice outfit...Next time try using something to add a spark to it

Einstein- Next time try working on a style to show your pets style

:ppony: Cupcake- The ballet teacher....blew both of us away!! Can you teach my pets to do ballet??

Romeo- Your outfit was not a good choice....Not your best week you may need to step it up

:cs: Starbucks - One of the judges favorites! Good Job

squiggles ( mouse ) - Not your best! The colors didn't flow that well

crystal- Your outfit was good...It wasn't our favorite but it was good

:rac: bandit- Yikes not your best outfit

:clyde: abbie - Your outfit was good!

Geros9 -Not Posted-

The results.....

Will be up tomarrow with the new challenge...

Sorry to keep you all waiting !

Geros9! If you get your picture in before judging that would be WONDERFUL!

Thanks! Yours truly

The Judges!!

---------- In The Sun added 32 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Only one of you will be leaving...But the question is...Who?

Ellie
Spoiler: show
Safe

Molly
You need to stand out more so people can remember you...But you are Safe

Schokolade
You are safe

Einstein
You are in the bottom 3

Cupcake
You are one of the winners...CONGRATS!!!

Romeo
You are safe

Starbucks
WONDERFUL! There are to winners this time and you are the second one CONGRATS!

crystal
Good Outfit...You are safe

squiggles ( mouse )
The colors did not flow well...I am sorry to say you are in the bottom three

bandit
You are safe

abbie
You are safe

Geros9...You have not entered your outfit
You are in the bottom 3

We will see you tomarrow..

Last edited by In The Sun; 06-03-2008 at 03:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 05:17 AM   #143
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!!! 15-20 people needed!!! Awsome Prizes!!! Please please sign up!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, racoon, or yellow lab food.

OMG!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo(infinite o's) I keep getting my elephant mixed up with ButterCup's (we know each other in real life)

Mine's name is Hope plz don't let me call her Ellie again I'm so stoopid

---------- wikylo added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

wait who's out?.?.?.?

Last edited by wikylo; 06-03-2008 at 05:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #144
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

In The Sun is going to do results
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 02:17 PM   #145
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Oooooooh!!!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 03:49 PM   #146

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Well not really cuz my parents would still kill me
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 04:23 PM   #147
Forlock

ok. when ever ur ready!
Old 06-03-2008, 04:52 PM   #148

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I am ready now
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #149
Forlock

OK, OK!! give geros9 a chance please. she can't upload pics! it's not her fault. Although it would be ALOT easier with out us having to hold up the competition so long, we have to respect that her parents won't let her. there's nothing she can do.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:45 PM   #150
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Ok... tell her to post it asap

---------- In The Sun added 105 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Lets see what the judges have to say:

:el1:Ellie- Wow! Nice outfit! I liked how you explained what she was...Your outfit is very Sharp and you did well this round...

:gr:Molly- We feel like you were a little plain and faded this time... We need to bump you up your outfits...Express your pet in your outfits and work on creativity

:rdr: Schokolade- Good job! Nice outfit...Next time try using something to add a spark to it

Einstein- Next time try working on a style to show your pets style

:ppony: Cupcake- The ballet teacher....blew both of us away!! Can you teach my pets to do ballet??

Romeo- Your outfit was not a good choice....Not your best week you may need to step it up

:cs: Starbucks - One of the judges favorites! Good Job

squiggles ( mouse ) - Not your best! The colors didn't flow that well

crystal- Your outfit was good...It wasn't our favorite but it was good

:rac:bandit- Yikes not your best outfit

:clyde: abbie - Your outfit was good!

Geros9 -Not Posted-

The results.....
Will be up in a Sec...Thanks!

Thanks! Yours truly

The Judges!!

---------- In The Sun added 18 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Ellie...
Your outfit was good and you are safe

Molly...
You are safe!!

Schokolade
Next time add a little spark to it..It was a little plain but you are still safe..

Einstein
Show you pets style more...You are safe..

Cupcake
One of the judges favorites!!! YOU WON!...Keep it up,Your safe CONGRATS!

Romeo
You are safe

Starbucks
This time there are 2 winners! It was a tie! You are the other winner! CONGRATS!

Squiggles
We am sorry you are in the bottom 3

crystal
Good Job you are safe

bandit
We are sorry! You are in the bottom three...

abbie
Your outfit was good!

Geros9..
You are in the bottom three... Sorry

---------- In The Sun added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
OMG!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo(infinite o's) I keep getting my elephant mixed up with ButterCup's (we know each other in real life)

Mine's name is Hope plz don't let me call her Ellie again I'm so stoopid

---------- wikylo added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

wait who's out?.?.?.?

Sorry! I posted it as Ellie! Yikes!!!
Well I ment hope lol

Sooo Sorry!

---------- In The Sun added 10 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Squiggles
bandit
Geros9

So who is safe?

And Who will go home

Safe:
Bandit

Congrats!

Bottom 2:
Squiggles
and
Geros9...

*** RESULTS ARE IN ***

We will be saying good bye to

Squiggles....

We are so sorry... Your outfit was not very good

You will be leaving us...

Geros9- This is a warning...You need to get your pictures in on time...I know the reasons but please get them in...

Thanks

The Judges

Last edited by In The Sun; 06-03-2008 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
In The Sun is offline Female
Closed