Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!! No more people. Awsome Prizes!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, raccoon, gold and white cat, all the newly retired and yellow lab food. (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/season-2-webkinz-next-top-model-303387/)

dazyandoreo!05-19-2008 05:34 PM

Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!! No more people. Awsome Prizes!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, raccoon, gold and white cat, all the newly retired and yellow lab food.

Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs

15-20 People Needed!

Prizes:
The Winner gets 4 PSFs and a Charm Candy
:beagle::bwcd::bb::bc::easter::dalm::cow::chi::frog::hima::pgn::panda::lion::lpd::koala::kanga::rac::rdr::ylab::tdf:, gorilla, tiger snake, crocidile, bengal tiger, clydesdale, elephant, gold and white cat, cocker spanial, samoyed, and rhino

Rules
  1. No being mean.
  2. No insulting me or the other contestants.
  3. Must post between the days given.
  4. No KinzStyle allowed.
  5. Can use Curio Shop items.
  6. If you have any questions, you can PM me.
  7. HAVE FUN!!!
POST AWAY!!!!

---------- dazyandoreo! added 10 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

bbbuuuummpp

In The Sun05-19-2008 05:38 PM

Re: Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!!! 15-20 people needed!!! Awsome Prizes!!! Please please sign up!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, racoon, or yellow lab food.

Hey! Nice to see you! I was the runner up last time...:)

---------- In The Sun added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Do you need a Judge? I would love to be one..

sp0ngeb0br0cksny05-19-2008 05:42 PM

Re: Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!!! 15-20 people needed!!! Awsome Prizes!!! Please please sign up!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, racoon, or yellow lab food.

okay, here is my boy Kangaroo, Roo! this is his casual outfit! something for any day!

http://i27.tinypic.com/2qbakhk.jpg

dazyandoreo!05-19-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In The Sun (Post 7674685)
Hey! Nice to see you! I was the runner up last time...:)

---------- In The Sun added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Do you need a Judge? I would love to be one..

I would lovez for you to be a judge!!! Please PM anyone you know to enter this contest! THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!!!

---------- dazyandoreo! added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

please either dress causual or in a winter wonderland outfit!!!
Either is fine!!!

---------- dazyandoreo! added 13 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

CATOGORY:
WINTER WONDERLAND
OR
CASUAL

kylieq9905-19-2008 06:04 PM

http://i25.tinypic.com/2el7fpy.jpg

this is cupcake

dazyandoreo!05-19-2008 06:25 PM

b
u
m
p
:)
=)
:)
=)

NoGrinchHere05-19-2008 06:44 PM

I'll enter! BRB

dazyandoreo!05-19-2008 07:02 PM

ok
yah
yah
yah

NoGrinchHere05-19-2008 07:08 PM

Here is Schokolade. He is dressed in his winter sweater and boots and is headed outside to throw snowballs with his best friend, Percy.

whiteterrierlover4305-19-2008 07:34 PM

i will enter, but i will have to post my picture tommorrow!
~shooshness~