Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 10:27 PM   #1
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

Default SEASON 2 - Lucky's Amerikinz Next Top Model! 16 More Contestants needed! Join TODAY!

Woo! What a wonderful competition Season 1 was..

Now, can we make Season 2 EVEN BETTER!?

*NOTE*
This contest was originally started by LuckyWebkinz. When she did not return from July 4th vacation, several contestants decided to carry the contest on in her absence.

Now.. For everyone's favorite part..

~THE PRIZES~
1st Place- 3 PSFS and 9 Recipes
Runner Up (2nd Place)- 3 PSFS and 5 Recipes
Honorable Mentions: 1PSF and 2 Recipes
(Honorable Mention Awards will be awarded to 3 Contestants.)

THE JUDGES:
- Betty! (TexasGirl8 ) - Newly married Betty has been in countless WNTMs, with one win. She LOVES color and knows fashion like the back of her hand- er paw- er foot? ??? LOL!
- Spot! (DSlover2) - Spot is a shy Webkinz, but is one of the best male models in all of Webkinz. He looks forward to judging this contest!
- Victoria! (OMGitzkelseey1) - Victoria is an experienced model who has won a few contests herself. She loves girly and pretty clothes, but is open to all kinds of fashion. She loves a model with a unique sense of style!
- Luna! (skittlesrox2)
- Autunm! (geros9) - Autumn won second place in powerhouse247's Next Top Model. She likes outfits that match, and are colorful.

And please welcome our Red Carpet host and comentator...
- Tiffany! (jet3461) - Terrific Tiffany is a famous jewlery designer, and she's a huge girly-girl!

Some Contest INFO.

-The way we figure out who goes home and who stays depends on many different things.. we will score your design on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best.

- We will always post a theme for your pet to dress up for.. After the theme is officially posted, you will have exactly 2 days to post your picture of your pet. If you do not post your picture in time, you will be disqualified.

- DO NOT sign up if you cannot take pictures OR if you cannot post pictures on the thread. Also, DO NOT sign up if you are not committed because we really honestly hate having to disqualify a contestant(s).

- The Judges are the ONLY ones who decide who gets to move on to the next Round and who does not. Please let them do their job, and this contest will be much easier..

RULES.
Below are some DETAILED instructions on what WILL and what WON'T be accepted during this contest..

- Please understand that the judges have to vote off 1 Model per Round (Rounds will be held every 2 days) Do not get angry if you are voted off, because that just adds to the pressure that the judges already have to deal with, and besides.. This Contest is for fun. NOT who's "Best".

-Like we said above, you have 2 days to enter your Model's picture or else we are forced to disqualify you, which we really hate doing.

-Like we also said above.. Entering your pet's picture is a MAIN priority, If you cannot upload pictures DO NOT sign up. Us seeing your picture is the only way that we can judge. Keep that in mind.

-Obviously, if you copy someone's design.. Yours will have 5 points de-ducted from it, so more than likely, you will be sent home that Round. Note: Please put a Gorilla smilie in your post to show that you have actually read the rules.

-Please keep a positive attitude throughout the contest,weI will disqualify you if we feel it is needed. Be Careful and watch what you say.

CLOTHING RULES. VERY IMPORTANT.

Your Model's outfit MUST consist of..
1 Pair of Pants, 1 skirt, 1 pair of shorts, etc..
1 Shirt, blouse, tank-top, etc..
[ Shoes, Hats, Glasses, and Belts ARE OPTIONAL]

*NOTE* MAJOR CLOTHING RULE CHANGES!!
- This is Season 2 and changes HAVE BEEN MADE!

You are not allowed to wear the following..
RETIRED CLOTHING, WINTERFEST CLOTHING, CHARM TIARAS, and FALL FEST CLOTHING

Accepted Clothing: Curio Shop hats and wigs and clothing, Kinzstyle [YAY!], Charm T-Shirts, W-Cares items, Star Challenge space items, and (Of COURSE) W-shop Clothing!

If you do not follow the rules above, you will AUTOMATICALLY be dis-qualified.

*NOTE*
You DO NOT have to enter an "Audition" Picture. We will not make you enter a picture until the First Round starts

Contestants entered as of 9/18/08:
1. WebkinzGanz101
2. Webkinz <><
3. In The Sun
4. yummy98

In Advance, Thank You for signing up! We hope you have a great time!

Last edited by Gylphling; 09-18-2008 at 03:46 PM.. Reason: Ready for the contest to begin! YEAH!
Gylphling is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2008, 07:49 AM   #2
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Season 2 - Lucky's Amerikinz Next Top Model! Currently Under Construction. No sign-ups at this time.

Hi people! WOO! FIRST POST! xD

Let's see...I'll give a description of Betty soon

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Here it is!!

Betty has been in countless WNTMs, with one win. She LOVES color and knows fashion like the back of her hand- er paw- er foot? ??? LOL

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-15-2008 at 07:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 11:30 AM   #3
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Season 2 - Lucky's Amerikinz Next Top Model! Currently Under Construction. No sign-ups at this time.

Cool! Ummm Victoria is an experienced model who has won a few contests herself. She loves girly and pretty clothes but is open to all kinds of fashion. Loves a model with a unique style.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 02:18 PM   #4
I wanna be a gifted
Webkinz :)

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

I am posting right now just to get this contest on my subscribed threads list.
Old 08-16-2008, 03:59 PM   #5

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

If you want to change something, I would be glad to take pics
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 07:15 PM   #6
gylphling
Gifted

Hey guys, sorry for the disappearing! Getting everything ready for back-to-school was really hectic, but now I'm back and ready and available to get this contest going! I waited a little while to hear from Skittlesrox to see if she wanted to change her judging pet and/or add a blurb. I can always do that later.
I've made the list of everyone who signed up for the first contest. If you guys are ready, I'll start sending them PMs to stop by and sign up for the new contest. We can also open the contest up to other sign-ups since there's a good chance that some of the people who entered might not be interested anymore.
While we are getting everyone entered, you guys can work on coming up with the first theme. You might also decide just exactly how the scores will get tallied up. I believe Greos volunteered to take care of this (I'll double check my PM to be certain and let you all know if I'm mistaken).
You guys can decide if this task will be taken care of by one member or if you all will take turns with this duty.
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Old 08-25-2008, 07:20 PM   #7
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Gylphling
Hey guys, sorry for the disappearing! Getting everything ready for back-to-school was really hectic, but now I'm back and ready and available to get this contest going! I waited a little while to hear from Skittlesrox to see if she wanted to change her judging pet and/or add a blurb. I can always do that later.
I've made the list of everyone who signed up for the first contest. If you guys are ready, I'll start sending them PMs to stop by and sign up for the new contest. We can also open the contest up to other sign-ups since there's a good chance that some of the people who entered might not be interested anymore.
While we are getting everyone entered, you guys can work on coming up with the first theme. You might also decide just exactly how the scores will get tallied up. I believe Greos volunteered to take care of this (I'll double check my PM to be certain and let you all know if I'm mistaken).
You guys can decide if this task will be taken care of by one member or if you all will take turns with this duty.
Ok cool!

YAY! PARTAY!! Wait....if it's a PARTY where are the balloons? LOL. xD

Oh yes, I know. LOL my mom and I had to go all over creation for 2 black chisel tip expo markers. Stores should look at the lists and order more of the most commonly needed items.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #8

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I am tallying scores. ANd I think rounds should be more than two days, since school has started
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 10:06 PM   #9
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Ok cool!

YAY! PARTAY!! Wait....if it's a PARTY where are the balloons? LOL. xD

Oh yes, I know. LOL my mom and I had to go all over creation for 2 black chisel tip expo markers. Stores should look at the lists and order more of the most commonly needed items.
Same with me we probably drove all over California! lol!

---------- DSlover2 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Gylphling
Ya PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by DSlover2; 08-25-2008 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-25-2008, 11:36 PM   #10
gylphling
Gifted

Default Re: Season 2 - Lucky's Amerikinz Next Top Model! 15 to 20 Contestants needed! Join TODAY!

OK, I got PMs sent to everyone who had signed up for the original contest (except for the judges). Here's the message:
Hi there! You were one of the members who signed up for the LuckWebkinz Model Contest. As you know we have not heard from Lucky since she left for vacation around July 4th. Some of the members decided to carry on the contest in her absence and I'm helping out by hosting the thread.
If you're still interested in competing, please visit our new contest thread and sign up.
Hope to see you there!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t370937.html
Closed