Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 09:14 PM   #371
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: -SEASON 2- Lucky's Amerikinz Next Top Model! NO MORE ENTRANTS NEEDED, We will officially start 7/7/08

Okay, going back to everything, because I think someone else was confused too. Because luckywebkinz mysteriously disappeared, and we are unable to figure out why or if she will come back, we are going to start a new thread with a new contest and everything. This I am unsure we are doing, but I think 5 or 6 of us will donate 2 PSFs and a recipe food. We are voting on five judges, the choices are you, me, texasgirl, geros, jet, and skittles. We can all PM gylphling with the five people we chose based on who is responsible, trustworthy, and good sense of fashion. Gylphling will count up all the votes and post them here, and the 5 with the most votes will be the judges. The one with the least amount of votes who will not be the judge will be like a host who announces who wins the contest. And the one with the most amount of votes who will be the main judge, will be in charge of making and maintaining the thread.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 10:00 AM   #372
I wanna be a gifted
Webkinz :)

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: -SEASON 2- Lucky's Amerikinz Next Top Model! NO MORE ENTRANTS NEEDED, We will officially start 7/7/08

Thanks omgitzkelseey. Can we pm gylphing now? on and can we vote for ourselves?

Last edited by DSlover2; 07-29-2008 at 10:24 AM..
Old 07-29-2008, 10:13 AM   #373
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

You're welcome. Well I PMed gylphling and I voted for myself. I hope that's okay.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 10:26 AM   #374
I wanna be a gifted

k im gonna pm her now.

---------- DSlover2 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

wait do we choses 3 or five people?

Last edited by DSlover2; 07-29-2008 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-29-2008, 11:47 AM   #375
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by DSlover2
k im gonna pm her now.

---------- DSlover2 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

wait do we choses 3 or five people?
View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
You're welcome. Well I PMed gylphling and I voted for myself. I hope that's okay.
Okay, here's what I think is where we are. The following six people are the ones who have expressed an interest in being judges:

TexasGirl
DSlover
skittles
OMGitzkelseey
geros9
jet

* Anyone still following the thread at this point and entered in the original contest can vote for their top five choices, based on the attributes discussed in earlier posts.
* The votes should be sent in a PM to me (gylphling).
* If you are one of the people in the running for judge, you can also vote for yourself.
* Let's try to finish the voting by this Friday (8/1/200.

I think OMGitzkelseey's post summarizing where we are explains very well about the judges, "head" judge who does the list, and the "red carpet" host.

Let me know if there are any major objections to this or if there are any questions.
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 10:52 AM   #376
I wanna be a gifted

How many people have voted so far?
Old 07-30-2008, 12:28 PM   #377
Is a nutty

MissRandom will become famous soon enough

I have voted!
MissRandom is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 03:44 PM   #378
I wanna be a gifted

So have I.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:57 PM   #379
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

So far I have votes from:

OMGitzkelseey
MissRandom
DSlover
Skittlesrox

I'm not going to give any early info like who's got the most votes so far, because I don't want that to have any posible influence in anyone's decisions.
If possible, I'd like to wrap up the voting part by Friday. Should we PM anyone to remind them to get their votes in by then?
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #380
I wanna be a gifted

Thats a good idea.
Closed