Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 05:19 PM   #331
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: -SEASON 2- Lucky's Amerikinz Next Top Model! NO MORE ENTRANTS NEEDED, We will officially start 7/7/08

Yeah, but I thought she said she probably wouldn't because her niece is entered, and that would be unfair......
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 05:35 PM   #332
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: -SEASON 2- Lucky's Amerikinz Next Top Model! NO MORE ENTRANTS NEEDED, We will officially start 7/7/08

Right...
hmmmm
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 05:43 PM   #333
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I would love to judge! Gylphling would make a fantastic judge if her niece didn't enter. I will vote B! But I personally don't mind, whichever option works for everyone else.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 08:17 PM   #334
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Ok, well, I think everyone except Gylphing voted.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:11 PM   #335
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

So are we making a new thread then?
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #336
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

"B" sounds great to me as well. Also you're right, I don't think it would be fair for me to be a judge with my neice in the contest (though otherwise I'd love to, of course). I can donate food prizes to "the cause" and help out in any other way that would be fair to all the contestants. I agree with starting a new thread, pm everyone that entered (we can divide up that job as well) and let them know about the change and if they want to re-enter. We can also open it up to new contestants like you guys mentioned. Sound like a plan?
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 06:30 AM   #337
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

So we are re-making it i guess? Do you want me to start the thread? Whoever does should PM it to everyone first
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 07:18 AM   #338
Gift Guru

I think we have reached a verdict! Let's PM everyone after we make the thread. So, who wants to put it up? OMGitzkelseey, geros, DS, anybody? I can't do it becuase I have a lot to do in the future 5 minutes, so. Whoever does, copy and paste from this thread, and alter it to make it aply, then be sure to explain the situation.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:23 AM   #339
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I think we have reached a verdict! Let's PM everyone after we make the thread. So, who wants to put it up? OMGitzkelseey, geros, DS, anybody? I can't do it becuase I have a lot to do in the future 5 minutes, so. Whoever does, copy and paste from this thread, and alter it to make it aply, then be sure to explain the situation.
Exactly what I would have suggested. Copy and paste so we keep the rules and look as close as possible. Then what changes are needed to tell the difference and situation. I'm so glad we're moving forward. I'm sure Lucky will be very proud of everyone for making such a difficult decision and moving forward with something that means a lot to her.
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 07:26 AM   #340
Gift Guru

Yeah, she will/would if she ever gets back.... But keep the title the same....but not the 'we start 7/7/08'
Closed