Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #221
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: -SEASON 2- Lucky's Amerikinz Next Top Model! NO MORE ENTRANTS NEEDED, We will officially start 7/7/08

LOL!

Lola typed an LOL while licking a lollipop i Louisiana. LOL

An umbrella named ella loves a fella named sella and they like to ring bellas! LOL
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2008, 08:14 PM   #222
I wanna be a gifted
Webkinz :)

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: -SEASON 2- Lucky's Amerikinz Next Top Model! NO MORE ENTRANTS NEEDED, We will officially start 7/7/08

Haha lol! Guess what my name is lola and I live in Louisiana! Haha JK.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:18 PM   #223
Is a nutty

MissRandom will become famous soon enough

Luckyyyy! Where are yooou!!
MissRandom is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 07:47 AM   #224
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I dunno, guys, she is over 50 hours late........ I wonder if she's ever coming back any time soon?
Old 07-09-2008, 10:26 AM   #225
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Its kinda weird though. I mean its not that she forgot but she hasnt been on sence the 4th. I wonder why...
Do you think something happened?

Last edited by DSlover2; 07-09-2008 at 10:29 AM..
Old 07-09-2008, 12:05 PM   #226
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by DSlover2
Its kinda weird though. I mean its not that she forgot but she hasnt been on sence the 4th. I wonder why...
Do you think something happened?
Hmmm... since the 4th? Maybe she ran off and joined a travelling fireworks display troupe. LOL!

Seriously, tho, I do hope everything is ok and that we hear from her soon. Not just about the contest, but just to know that everything/everybody is ok.
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 01:58 PM   #227
Gift Guru

Same here Gylphling. I have been kinda worried..... let's distract ourselves with optical illusions!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:30 PM   #228

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

One of my friends e-mailed me all of those! What site are they from anyway?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 06:03 PM   #229
lyssa7099

lyssa1924 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope everything is all right... cause I really want to start!
lyssa1924 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #230
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I have another optical illusion!
One of my favorite optical illusions I found in one of my old emails. But if I was little-er, I would be so scared so if you are easily scared like I am then just ignore it(lol I was easily scared).
1. Relax and concentrate on the four small dots in the middle of the picture in about 30 - 40 seconds.
2. Then take a look at any smooth single coloured surface (probably a wall) near you.
3. You will see a circle of light developing. Start blinking your eyes a couple of times and you will see an image emerging!!!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed