Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 09:08 AM   #131
I wanna be a gifted
Webkinz :)

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: -SEASON 2- Lucky's Amerikinz Next Top Model! 2 SPOTS LEFT, Hurry They are going fast! Join TODAY! Let's make this Season even BETTER than Season 1!! Lots Of Prizes, Win up to 12 Food items!!

I am getting confused. Are we taking one or two more people?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 09:18 AM   #132
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: -SEASON 2- Lucky's Amerikinz Next Top Model! 2 SPOTS LEFT, Hurry They are going fast! Join TODAY! Let's make this Season even BETTER than Season 1!! Lots Of Prizes, Win up to 12 Food items!!

I don't know, but I counted 19, but lucky says 18 people have entered, so I don't know.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 12:03 PM   #133
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I don't know, but I counted 19, but lucky says 18 people have entered, so I don't know.
There were nineteen to sign up, but two have dropped out already. Here is the list so far. From this is looks like there are 17 still active in the contest.

WI Username: iluvwebkinz020
Pet's Gender (Boy or Girl): Girl
Pet's Name: Paris
Type Of Pet: Black Poodle

WI Username: SwimGirl4Life (Signed up, but quit due to Vacation)
Pet's Name: Snowflake
Type Of Pet: White Terrier

WI Username: TexasGirl8
Pet's Gender (Boy or Girl):
girl
Pet's Name:
BETTY!!
Type Of Pet:
hippo!

WI Username: Cool-Cat*Bri
Pet's Name: Lassie

WI Username: jet3461
Pet's Gender (Boy or Girl): Boy
Pet's Name: Kody
Type Of Pet: Koala

WI Username: gottaluvjoe
Pet's Gender (Boy or Girl): girl
Pet's Name: Baby Posh
Type Of Pet: Lil Panda

WI Username: bigitupgirl
Pet's Name: Mystical
Type Of Pet: Unicorn

WI username: MissRandom
Pet's Gender: Girl
Pet's Name: Secret
Pet Type: Persian Cat

WI Username: geros9
Pet's Name: Snowball
Type Of Pet: Rabbit

WI username: lady10
Pet gender:girl
Pet name: Brownie
Pet type: chocolate lab

WI username Webkinz<><
gender girl
pets name Smiley
Pet type Cheeky Monkey

WI Username: goldenpuppylover
Pet's Name: Fae
Type Of Pet: Simease

WI Username: Woonkle
Pet's Gender (Boy or Girl):
Girl
Pet's Name:
Pixie
Type Of Pet:
Pink Poodle

WI Username: ilovepink509
Pet's Name: Victoria
Type Of Pet: Pink Poodle

wi username: sns1077
pet gender: girl
pet name: shadow
pet type: black lab

WI Username: buggirl28
Pet's Name: Jasmine
Type Of Pet: Siamese Cat

WI username: mypetszrock
pet gender: girl
pet name: Bella
type of pet: siamese cat

WI Username: Crazycactus (Signed up, but then changed her mind)
Pet's Name: Elle
Type Of Pet: Rabbit

WI Username: skittlesrox2
Pet's Name: luna
Type Of Pet: yellow lab
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #134
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Yes, but I didn't count cactus. I'll count them again/.....

---------- TexasGirl8 added 9 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

I went back & counted again & got 18.... lucky is right.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

AAHHHHH! JOIN!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 07-01-2008 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-01-2008, 12:35 PM   #135
WebkinzGanz101

What is this ANTM thing about? How do I get started? And what do I do?

---------- WebkinzGanz101 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Do I post a pictrure of my Webkinz in an outfit?

---------- WebkinzGanz101 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

I want to join. Please tell me about it.

Last edited by WebkinzGanz101; 07-01-2008 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #136
Gift Guru

Webkinz, it's where you dress up your pet on WW, and take a screen shot of him/ her and post it here. Then you are judged, and if you don't get cut, then you move on to the next round. We are in desparate need of 2 more contestants, if you'd like to join. I'll give you a link to season 1 in one sec.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:40 PM   #137
WebkinzGanz101

WI Username- WebkinzGanz101
Pet's Gender- Female
Pet's name- Sagwa
Type of pet- Himalayan Cat

---------- WebkinzGanz101 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

My Webkinz World username is-

Christykoala101

---------- WebkinzGanz101 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Ok. I want to join. But how do you put the photo onto your forum here?

Last edited by WebkinzGanz101; 07-01-2008 at 12:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #138
Gift Guru

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=294682

There it is. You can look over it to see how it would work.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:46 PM   #139
WebkinzGanz101

Wait. Could I change my pet type?

---------- WebkinzGanz101 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for the website address. I'll go there. You'r a lot of help.

---------- WebkinzGanz101 added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Heres my Information.

WI Username- WebkinzGanz101
Pet's Gender- Female (Girl)
Pet's name- Libby Lu
Type of pet- Black Lab

My Webkinz World Username is Christykoala101

I dont want to use my Himalayan Cat anymore. I switched my pet to my Black Lab ok?

Last edited by WebkinzGanz101; 07-01-2008 at 12:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-01-2008, 12:46 PM   #140
Gift Guru

Your welcome!
Closed