Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 09:28 PM   #201
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥ carrierocks! Please post a picture ♥Da Final 2!! ♥ Amazon's Next Top Model ♥ No Spots Left! ♥

I'm sorry. The computer liked crashed.....

When Hiccups and I looked at all of Hershy’s outfits we saw that she used a lot of maroon type colors, and how great she looked in blue. Then Hiccups had an idea. “I’m blue,” she said. “What?” I said, worried. “Do you feel sick?” Then I caught on. “Did you take your vitamins today?” “Yes, Momma!!” “What is it then?” “I’M BLUE!!! Hershy looked good in blue and I’m blue!!!” “Oh…” I said “I knew that.” So then we knew that Hiccups needed to be in mostly maroon colors. This is what we came up with…

Click the image to open in full size.

Hiccups is down to earth and wants to be herself when she goes on a date. “I want to look good and resemble Hershy, but still be confortable.” With that in mind, we added the hoodie, glasses, and hat to show Hershy’s maroon colors (“Woah, I could be Hershy for Halloween!” said Hiccups….), while keeping Hershy’s blue with Hiccups natural hue. Then Hiccups remembered Hershy’s casual outfit. “She looked great in those shoes!” So we added the flip flops. Now for pants! “I still wanna be confortable,” Hiccups said. So we decided to add her fav jeans that Hershy looked so good in. “I’m stylish, confortable, and I’m Hershy!” “You ready for your date?” “You bet I am!”

Amazon, on behalf of Hiccups and I we would like to thank you for being such a good host and judge and helping us every step of the way. Thank you so much, you were great!

Thanks again!
Carrierocks
Hiccups

---------- carrierocks added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

It's all funky colored cuz I typed on my PC while it recovered from like having a seizure and passing out.

Last edited by carrierocks; 07-17-2008 at 09:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
carrierocks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 09:33 PM   #202
JB&JB love
Webkinz :)

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ♥ carrierocks! Please post a picture ♥Da Final 2!! ♥ Amazon's Next Top Model ♥ No Spots Left! ♥

good luck to Hiccups AND Hershy!!
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:39 PM   #203
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Is your computer okay? lol! Let me get to judging now!

---------- amazon added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

OMG! This is HARD

Last edited by amazon; 07-17-2008 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
amazon is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:51 PM   #204
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Yeah...please hurry! I'm excited. I hope it is...I don't want it to have another attack...I'll have to do CPR!!!

---------- carrierocks added 8 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Suspense!!! Ahhhh!!!!

---------- carrierocks added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

OMG!!!! AMAZON!!! JK.

Last edited by carrierocks; 07-17-2008 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
carrierocks is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:56 PM   #205
JB&JB love

Good Luck!!!! Good Luck!!! I am even getting scared and I am just watching!!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 09:56 PM   #206
SuperJ5678

I got logged off Wait, that means that I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amazon is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:12 PM   #207
JB&JB love

poor you!!! well I can't wait till judging!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:12 PM   #208
SuperJ5678

Okay, Here is our guest judge, Isabealla LOVE FROG

Thank you, amazon! Now here are my comments:

carrierocks: I l♥ved it! It couldn't be better!

popcornkernel: I ♥ it! What a wonderful Hiccups!

Da Winna of amazon's next top model is...( "Jillian Grey Arabian! What on earth are you doing here?" "Dawg, da Jillian justs wants to see da results!" "Don't call me dawg! Go sit over there!"

Okay, the winner of amazn's next top model season 1 is....

Carrierocks with Hiccups! I loved your outfit! You had fashion, blue and comfort! Hershy, you came in VERY close! I loved both of your outfits, though! popcornkernel and carrierocks, I will pm you my psfs later. Congratulations! Join in next season! This is your host, amazon! Lets give a round of aplouse(idk how to spell it lol) to our guest judges, Chloe, Jill and Isabella! (Jilly, you can come on over now, BUT YOU BETTER NOT RAP!)
amazon is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:15 PM   #209
JB&JB love

clap, clap , clap, clap ,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap

---------- *KinzXluver* added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

PM me when the next season starts!!! Ut looks fun!!

Last edited by *KinzXluver*; 07-17-2008 at 10:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-18-2008, 01:09 AM   #210
Imaginaaaaaation!
Gift Trainee

maymay453 is on a distinguished road

*claps* WOO! Can I enter now for the next season? I wanna use my Whimsy Dragon for season 2! (make it on the same thread plz! It will be easier!)
maymay453 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazon, contest, next top model, psf, win food