Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 03:04 PM   #1
teenqueen17
Webkinz :)

prettylittledevil is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Scary Story Contest!

Okay, I'm having a scary story contest Whoever tells the best- and/or scariest- story will win not ONE, but TWO PSFs! Your choices for foods are these:

:ppony: :wt: :pig:
The rules are pretty simple: The story can be of any length. Whoever scares me the most gets their choice of two PSFs. Bonus points if the story is about Halloween! Oh, and PLEASE don't just copy them from websites...
Enjoy!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 03:12 PM   #2
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

Default Re: Scary Story Contest!

Here is my story....

Once there was this little boy named Joey. He was about 8 or 9 years old. His father had died when he was 7. His mother had a job at a pharmacy. Joey was sitting down watching t.v. His mom just told him she was going to bed a little early and told him to go to bed at 9:30. When his mom went upstairs he heard a screeching noise. He looked in the Kitchen. But then he heard it again. He went down to the basement to see what was wrong. He saw a bunch of sharp knives on the floor. He was carefull not to step on any of them. Then he walkedto the back of the room and saw something hanging. It was a man that looked fimilliar. He knew it! It was his dad! He thought he had died in a Car crash. He yelled Dad! But he didn't here an answer. He walked back and saw that he had little black eyes with a white dot in the middle. He ran as far away from him as possible. Then the father was walking towards him. The boy screamed and his mother came running down the stairs right when his father was about to stab his neck. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs so he quickly stabbed him. Joey fell to the ground and his father quickly ran to the back of the room to hide. His mother saw blood oozing out of his throat and she screamed at the top of her lungs and called 911. The ambulance came and picked up Joey and put him in the truck. He got put into the Emergency Room in the Hospital and after 5 hours the doctors came out to tell his mom the news of Joey. The news is that Joey had died from being stabbed. He got stabbed in the throat. His mother went back to her house and went to take a bath. She started to pour the water in the tub. She walked back and saw that the tub had blood pouring out. She screamed and went to her room. She saw a shadow. It was little Joey. He went up to her and said Mommy were were you? His mom ran to him to give him a hug. While they were hugging Joey pulled out a knife and stabbed her in the back. She fell and died. The house was up for the rest of te month. Then a new family moved in. They were rich and had 3 kids. 1 year later that family was killed. Can you guess who killed them?
Old 10-28-2007, 03:16 PM   #3
teenqueen17

That's a scary one!
Old 10-28-2007, 03:20 PM   #4
I'm definetly
Gifted

soccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of light

Alright I just have to find mine in my word documents one sec...

---------- soccerluver101 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Here's mine!
Once there were 2 girls. McKenzie and Claire. They were having a sleepover. It was the 4th of July and they begged their parents to let them go to the graveyard by themselves to watch the fireworks. Since their town was so safe and there were plenty of nice people that would be there they said yes. They were like 10 minutes late and rushing to the graveyard. McKenzie's dad drove them and they walked the short walk to the back of the graveyard. "Wow this is weird" said Claire. The graveyard was completely empty. It was so odd. They assumed they might of just been early so they set up and watched the fireworks by themselves in the light of the full moon. McKenzie's dad picked them up after and they went back to McKenzie's house. Now McKenzie had a huge room. So they set up a really big bed in the middle of her room. They told scary stories before they went to bed. They fell fast asleep. In the middle of the night they woke up to the phone ringing. McKenzie answered drousy "Hello?". "Red eye is at your front door." Dead line. "AHHHHHHHHHHH " They screamed. They ran to McKenzie's bedroom only to see both her parents stabbed and a not on top in blood saying. Red eye is on your stair case. They dashed to the closet and locked the door. On the back of the closet door there was a not saying Red Eye is in your closet. They looked to the side of the closet and saw one huge glowing bloody red eye. And that was the last thing they saw before they were murdered. They were found in the closet a week later. At their funeral there was their other best friend Erin looking into the coffins with her glowing bloody red eyes...

My username is cutiepie830 I hope i win!!!

Last edited by soccerluver101; 10-28-2007 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-28-2007, 03:40 PM   #5
teenqueen17

Another scary one!!!

---------- prettylittledevil added 14 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Aww, no more? Come on, people- scare me!

Last edited by prettylittledevil; 10-28-2007 at 03:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2007, 08:25 PM   #6
horsychick

horsiechick is on a distinguished road

OK, so there is this boy. He is 7 years old, and one night he had a dream.A red face clown with all his skin clawed off apeared in his window. The clown said hide under your bed., and the boy obeys. The next day he found out his dad was missing. He has that dream almost evey night.
NOW, he is 18 years old. Her mother decieds to do some gardening. Suddenly she digs up some bones of two men. They did some test on them only to find that one of the men is her father and the other one is a criminal. The boy's father had climbed up in to his window to tell him to hide from the robber.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:30 PM   #7
i love joe jonas!
Gifted

franchescojulia is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by horsiechick
OK, so there is this boy. He is 7 years old, and one night he had a dream.A red face clown with all his skin clawed off apeared in his window. The clown said hide under your bed., and the boy obeys. The next day he found out his dad was missing. He has that dream almost evey night.
NOW, he is 18 years old. Her mother decieds to do some gardening. Suddenly she digs up some bones of two men. They did some test on them only to find that one of the men is her father and the other one is a criminal. The boy's father had climbed up in to his window to tell him to hide from the robber.

wow thats a freaky one.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:39 PM   #8
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

Mine's pretty scary. I'm not sure if it's true or not but I don't think it is. It's called "The Brush". One day a young college girl was driving in her car. She was going to her parent's house because there were spottings of a murderer on campus. Before she got out of the parking lot, she noticed she had forgotten her brush. She went into her dorm room and the lights were off. Her room mate was asleep on the bed. Not wanting to wake her, she grabbed her brush and ran. The next day, police reported that her room mate was actually murdered. On the mirror was a message written in blood: "Good thing you didn't turn on the lights!". That story is really scary!!
Old 10-30-2007, 03:35 PM   #9
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

I hope these scare you! Hwaa hwaa hwaaa hwaaaaaaa hwa!(evil laugh)
There once was a girl form New York. Ever since she was little she wore a red scarf around her neck and never removed it. She grew up and got married to her true love. But then she was diagnosed with cancer and was going to die. On her deathbed she called in her husband and whispered she had a secret. He leaned in closer and watched in horror as she reached up with feeble hand and grasped her red scarf and tugged. In came unraveled and you know what happened? Her head fell off.

An old man's wife died mysteriously when he wasn't home. Although nobody could tell what killed her as her body was unscathed she was still pronounced dead. Something bothered him about his wife's death. Of course, death bothers everyone but this was different. After leaving the funeral and the offers of his compassionate family to stay with them he went back to his empty house and tried to watch television to give him company. This didn't worked so he went to bed early. He lied there in a light doze picturing all of the happy times he had with his wife. Outside it started to rain and there was a change in his dream. With the lightening, thunder and rain pounding against the windows he got a flashes of something screaming in his head. Soon he realized it was his wife. She going frantic scratching at something. He could feel her agony as she she scratched and scratched at the darkness...Then it all stopped. He sat up in bed sweating. The next day he called the pastor and told him what he saw. The pastor said that his wife had been a devoted Christian and was resting in peace. The old man tried to convince himself of this, but he knew it wasn't true.
After a couple of weeks of these dreams the man could not take it anymore and needed closure so he had his wife dug back up. After they opened the coffin back up the man gasped as he saw his wife's shrunken face, her eyes wide and mad, and knowing what he'd see would scare him he looked at the inside lid of the coffin. It was covered in scratch marks from her bloody fingernails.

On the outskirts of the city, hidden in the trees was a log cabin where a hunter and his son lived. The hunter was very old and by his bed was his dream. A collection of 99 Indian skulls. Before he died the man told his son to finish what he'd started by getting 100th skull. The son had agreed, but he didn't mean it. The Indians were his friends. Years later the son started having nightmares about his dad telling to do it. After months and months of ignoring them his father came back and did it himself. And now in that abandoned old cabin sits 100 skulls. The last one stands out from the rest. It's still fresh.

There was once a girl and her parents had just gotten her a puppy. It was still shy and wouldn't come out from under her bed. She stuck her hand down there and the puppy would lick it gently. Then one night the girl's parents went out to a dinner party and left her home. The girl stayed in her room watching television. Outside a thunderstorm came and the power went out. She was scared so she ran downstairs and grabbed the emergency radio. When the girl came back in her room the window was open and her bed was getting soaked so she closed it. On the radio it said a serial killer had broken out from the local prison and to stay alert. This made her even more frightened and she put her hand under the bed and felt her puppy's comforting lick. She sat in her bed with the covers pulled over her head and she heard it: DRIP. DRIP. DRIP.After awhile she couldn't stand it. The girl was still freaked out but slightly curious so she got out of bed. She checked the kitchen thinking maybe she left the kitchen sink on. It wasn't on. She started back up the stairs and it got louder.DRIP.DRIP.DRIP. The girl paused and realized it was coming from the bathroom down the hallway. Slowly she crept towards it and pushed open the door. There her puppy was lying in a pool of it's own blood from the slit on it's throat.Blood was dripping from the end of a bloody knife set on the sink counter and hitting the tile flooring unnaturally loud. And on the wall was written in hand traced bloody letters was the words
HUMANS CAN LICK TOO.
At this the girl sprinted to her room, not daring to look back. She slammed the door and locked it. In her state of terror she hardly noticed that the window was open.

Ok, this ones not so much scary as funny...

A married couple hadn't taken a vacation for a long time in their working careers. They decided to take a two weeks long vacation at a 5 star hotel in Los Angelos. The man went one day earlier than his wife because it was nearing the end of the year and she didn't have enough vacation days. When he got there the man remembered he would email his wife to let her know he was safe. Now where did he put that email address? It was written down on a piece of paper somewhere, but he couldn't find it so he took his best guess. The man was pretty accurate except for one digit so instead his email went to a elderly lady hundreds of miles away...This lady's husband had just recently died so she was a widow.The funeral had just ended so her and her family went back to her house to comfort her. She was just walking past the computer when the email popped up. She opened it.
It read:
Hi Honey,
I'm already really missing you, but just wanted to let you know I got here safely. I can't wait till you join me. See you soon!
P.S. It sure it hot down here.
The lady screamed a blood-curdling spine-tingling scream and fell over.By the time her family had rushed in she was dead. The doctor's diagnosis? Scared to death.
BOO!

Last edited by kinzdreamer; 10-30-2007 at 07:08 PM..
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 03:55 PM   #10

monkon is an unknown quantity at this point

Heres mine,
A girl went had to change schools to a bording school. By acsadent they got her form mixed up in the mail and went to a difrint school. When she got there no one or animal was anyware to be found. She surched and surched intell finoly she found a dore slittly creacked open. Inside was a womin as pale as a 100 year old paper. Their were tons of people there standing with black clocks over there heads. "Come" the womin said. The girl walked to the front of the room. The woman clapped her hands and the clocks fluw off to revail fases with bugs and snakes. They inched forwerd with a blood thursty look with a vampier glow. A blood thursty screem was hered through out the land. The girl was never to be seen agin. But two years from then a boy walked to the doresteep once agin to be repeated agin.
Closed