Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 12:33 PM   #1
Gift Guru

meredith08 is on a distinguished road

Default Scary stories contest!! If you post a story you will get rep points!

Hello i am hosting a scary story contest! The winner gets 2 pet special food! here are the choices!

g&w cat
cow
w. poodle
unicorn
pegusus
panda
yorkie
p. poodle
rein deer
chihuahua
golden retriever
black lab
husky
spotted frog
hippo
sherbet bunny
white bunny
white terrier

good luck to every one!

---------- meredith08 added 32 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Hello? any body there any body care???????? If you post a story you get rep points!!!

Last edited by meredith08; 11-02-2007 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meredith08 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2007, 12:42 PM   #2
gel17
Gifted

gel17 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The most scary true stories ever!!!!!

omnce i was walking in my room and then i looked in my mirrior i thought i saw a ghost it was soooo scarey!!!
gel17 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2007, 12:44 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
irishsetter102 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was talking a nap and then i saw this man standing over me and it looked like my grandpa but he was dead!!!!!I was home alone too!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 12:45 PM   #4
alli1295

allit13 is on a distinguished road

Hey Did Any One Hear The Story Ofthe Ressurection Mary
Old 11-02-2007, 01:47 PM   #5
Gift Guru

ok i need to change the title and also rep points!!!!!

---------- meredith08 added 47 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

hello? any body there? any body care?

Last edited by meredith08; 11-02-2007 at 01:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-02-2007, 01:54 PM   #6
21807AF
21807af is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Scary stories contest!! If you post a story you will get rep points!

ok,so a girl wuz babysitting one night and she asked the kids where they keep their pjs
they told her,she went to go get them and she heard a noise she looked into the kids room where they were waiting for her to come back but on her way from getting the pjs she went into the room where she heard a differnt noise and there were alot of kids in there and they were all dead!(kids she didn't know!) so she rushed back to the kids room and when she went in,the kids were being choked by big clowns!
She hid in a closet and wached them take the kids to the other room then they left the house and she got out of the closet and look through the window!
they were going to the next house she made it out alive but..she never babysat again!
Old 11-02-2007, 02:08 PM   #7
tryingmypatience
tryingmypatience is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Scary stories contest!! If you post a story you will get rep points!

It was a dark and stormy night. A man was walking to the nearest town, having left his broken down car by the side of the road. There was no moon to guide him. He was cold and wet and the walk was longer than he wanted it to be.
It was so dark, it was all he could do to keep to the road and not fall into the ditch.
Suddenly he heard a noise, and there beside him was a car rolling slowly past him. He was so stupidly tired and wet that he jumped into the back seat of the car. The car stopped suddenly and then started rolling again. The man realized there was no one driving the car! He was quaking with fright and was afraid to get out.
He felt the car's tire sink into the soft mud off the side of the road and an arm suddenly shot into the car and turned the wheel. The car kept slowly rolling. This happened several times and the man suddenly got the nerve to jump out of the car.
He ran all the way to a small town and ran to the town's bar. He ordered a drink and shaking, told the bar's inhabitants his brush with certain death.
The inhabitants were listening to the scary story with bated breathe and all jumped when a couple of men walked into the bar, saying:
"Say! Isn't that the guy who jumped into our car while we were pushing it here"?
Old 11-02-2007, 02:51 PM   #8
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

you're not allowed to offer rep points as a bribe to come here.

thanks,
fillymare

Last edited by fillymare; 11-02-2007 at 02:53 PM..
Old 11-02-2007, 03:51 PM   #9
Gift Guru

what do you mean? i am starting to give rep points to alot of wi memers! i am not bribing!!!! i am trying to be nice!!!! And since you posted i am giving u points!
Old 11-06-2007, 12:51 PM   #10
tryingmypatience
tryingmypatience is on a distinguished road

Hi Meredith08 - what's the outcome?
Closed