Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2007, 07:03 PM   #41
BlackieKat
Banned
BlackieKat is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: SCARY STORIES !!!!

:turt:why do they have these symbols if they arent webkinz
Just so you know its supposed to be scary stories not funny ones
I have the scariest story in the world= HIIIIIII!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2007, 07:03 PM   #42
Gift Guru

CuteCaddy will become famous soon enough

oooo that was WAY more scarier than the other one
Old 10-22-2007, 07:05 PM   #43
Pandi

Post it!! I want to read more...

---------- Webkinz_Panda added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by CuteCaddy
oooo that was WAY more scarier than the other one
Yeah..Its TRUE,also! And it scared me,too...

Last edited by Pandi; 10-22-2007 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-22-2007, 07:05 PM   #44
Gift Guru

CuteCaddy will become famous soon enough

his scary story is...
HIIIII LOL
Old 10-22-2007, 07:08 PM   #45
BlackieKat
Banned
BlackieKat is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree its all myths and lies LIES!!!!

---------- BlackieKat added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

It's not supposed to be LOLing you it should make you scream..........of laughter!!!

Last edited by BlackieKat; 10-22-2007 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-22-2007, 07:11 PM   #46
Pandi

Yeah. I mean,theres no proof but some little fake stories.

---------- Webkinz_Panda added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

AND,the myth says,you have to go into your bathroom,nighttime,with the lights off with a candle lit,and say bloodymary three times in the mirror...Its SAID that she will appear and take your eyes..*shudder* I don't belive it,but it scares me

Last edited by Pandi; 10-22-2007 at 07:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-22-2007, 07:16 PM   #47
I'm not stupid, i'm
Gifted

frogs9495 is on a distinguished road

i have a story that my friend told me, it happened to her.

my friend(lets call her chloe) was getting ready for bed one night, it was late november. she climbed into bed, tucking herself extra tight under the covers, because her window was cracked from something from a previous owner. Now chloe's house was built around 100+ years ago, so it's very old. As she was trying to sleep, she heard a girl, calling "here samantha, here sam" like most would to their pet. then she looked out her window, thinking it was her sister playing a prank. it wasn't. there was a small girl chasing a kitten in her room, and she was wearing an old nightgown. she looked at chloe, then disappeared. Chloe never saw her again.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:21 PM   #48
Pandi

Wow. I belive it! Something like that happend to my mom as a kid. She was getting something from the attic and these little kids(boy&girl) asked her for the thing she was getting. Turns out,they died from a fire in that attic. So sad. She gave them the thing,and they toke it and dissapeared. Never came back. Weird,huh?
Old 10-22-2007, 07:21 PM   #49
I'm definetly
Gifted

soccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of light

Once there were 2 girls. McKenzie and Claire. They were having a sleepover. It was the 4th of July and they begged their parents to let them go to the graveyard by themselves to watch the fireworks. Since their town was so safe and there were plenty of nice people that would be there they said yes. They were like 10 minutes late and rushing to the graveyard. McKenzie's dad drove them and they walked the short walk to the back of the graveyard. "Wow this is weird" said Claire. The graveyard was completely empty. It was so odd. They assumed they might of just been early so they set up and watched the fireworks by themselves in the light of the full moon. McKenzie's dad picked them up after and they went back to McKenzie's house. Now McKenzie had a huge room. So they set up a really big bed in the middle of her room. They told scary stories before they went to bed. They fell fast asleep. In the middle of the night they woke up to the phone ringing. McKenzie answered drousy "Hello?". "Red eye is at your front door." Dead line. "AHHHHHHHHHHH " They screamed. They ran to McKenzie's bedroom only to see both her parents stabbed and a not on top in blood saying. Red eye is on your stair case. They dashed to the closet and locked the door. On the back of the closet door there was a not saying Red Eye is in your closet. They looked to the side of the closet and saw one huge glowing bloody red eye. And that was the last thing they saw before they were murdered. They were found in the closet a week later. At their funeral there was their other best friend Erin looking into the coffins with her glowing bloody red eyes...

My username is cutiepie830 I hope i win!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #50
Pandi

View Post Originally Posted by soccerluver101
Once there were 2 girls. McKenzie and Claire. They were having a sleepover. It was the 4th of July and they begged their parents to let them go to the graveyard by themselves to watch the fireworks. Since their town was so safe and there were plenty of nice people that would be there they said yes. They were like 10 minutes late and rushing to the graveyard. McKenzie's dad drove them and they walked the short walk to the back of the graveyard. "Wow this is weird" said Claire. The graveyard was completely empty. It was so odd. They assumed they might of just been early so they set up and watched the fireworks by themselves in the light of the full moon. McKenzie's dad picked them up after and they went back to McKenzie's house. Now McKenzie had a huge room. So they set up a really big bed in the middle of her room. They told scary stories before they went to bed. They fell fast asleep. In the middle of the night they woke up to the phone ringing. McKenzie answered drousy "Hello?". "Red eye is at your front door." Dead line. "AHHHHHHHHHHH " They screamed. They ran to McKenzie's bedroom only to see both her parents stabbed and a not on top in blood saying. Red eye is on your stair case. They dashed to the closet and locked the door. On the back of the closet door there was a not saying Red Eye is in your closet. They looked to the side of the closet and saw one huge glowing bloody red eye. And that was the last thing they saw before they were murdered. They were found in the closet a week later. At their funeral there was their other best friend Erin looking into the coffins with her glowing bloody red eyes...

My username is cutiepie830 I hope i win!!!

Thats scarey. And,you better hope a little kid doesn't see that. He/she will never go near/in there closet EVER AGAIN!!???
Closed