Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2007, 05:47 PM   #21
Gift Guru

CuteCaddy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: SCARY STORIES !!!!

why are you here again LOL you make me laugh LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2007, 06:10 PM   #22
hpfreaksyd
Banned
Macro is on a distinguished road

Why would someone dare someone to stab their friend? That's mean
Old 10-20-2007, 09:50 AM   #23
Gift Guru

i know LOL this is like a scary open mike chat LOL
Old 10-21-2007, 04:02 PM   #24
PM me if you want to
Webkinz :)

Sockymonkey is on a distinguished road

I have a really scary camp story. It is true. S. told it to me.

Once there was this girl called Alecia who said she wasn't afraid of anything. So one day her friend dared her to go into the woods and find the local ghost, Grandpa Murry, and then bring back proof she'd seen him. Grandpa Murry was found stabbed and he had ties into the Civil War. So Alecia went into the forest. What made it spookier was the fact that it was a cold, full-mooned February night. So she went in and then she heard some moaning. She figured it was the ghost of Grandpa Murry and that he might be friendly so she followed the moans. Soon she came to a stag tha had a knife in its side. "Ooooooohhhhh...leave me to rest in my time..." He groaned. so she took the knife and stabbed him in the neck. She felt his chest and his heart wasn't beating, but he stared at her with pure white eyes--no pupils or anything!--and moaned. "Oooooooohhhhhh...leave me to rest in my time..." He repeated. Alecia was actually afraid! Next she heard someone cackle and turned around. A fat man in a Confederate uniform pointing rifle at her grinned. So Alecia took the knife and tried to kill him, but he disappeared. So then she took the knife and put it with a note on her friend's door step and ran back to her own house. Then she bragged about how unafraid she was next morning. Her friend asked her about the proof, so Alecia said she'd left a knife there. But her friend said there was just a note. So Alecia took her to the log the deer had been lying on, and the knife stood out of where the deer's side was. She heard more creepy laughes...

Is that scary or WHAT?!
Old 10-21-2007, 04:25 PM   #25
Gift Guru

oooooooo thats scary LOL shocky, your funny
Old 10-21-2007, 05:47 PM   #26
AmericanEagleGirl

omg these r so scary!!!! lol

---------- AmericanEagleGirl added 6 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

please people, tell more!!!

Last edited by AmericanEagleGirl; 10-21-2007 at 05:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-21-2007, 05:49 PM   #27
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

webbyz484Jussy will become famous soon enough

these are good scary stories
Old 10-21-2007, 05:53 PM   #28
lyezbi2459 and
Gift Guru

lyezbi2459 has a spectacular aura about

There once was a man and a woman and they went out for dinner when the man was driving the woman to a field for a walk it was night time they heard a screech on the door the woman was wondering waht it was then when the man went in the field the woman was frightened because he never ever came back
Old 10-21-2007, 06:04 PM   #29
tacoworld

Heres mine
Going to a sleepway is a big change for you if your only 7 years old.But thats what i did one year. I went to a camp called chipinaw in the mountains of new york.my first night i slept there i will walways remember.I had a top bunk-bed near a window. I had trouble sleeping that night.I thought it might have just been cause of bugs but i felt like someone was watching me.Everyone was asleep excpet me.I looked out the window and i saw something move.I kept watching and it seemed to get closer through the tress..Scared out of my wits i saw what it was.It seemed to be like a Gorilla or something like that!Weird that might sound but it was true.It was getting even closer to my window like it knew i was there! I ducked under my covers for a minute and then i went to take a look back out the window.IT WAS RIGHT THERE! I screamed and it ren back in the forest.I woke up my bunk and none of them beleived me.I still go to that camp to this day.
This is a true story. Going back again to that camp for my 6 year.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:09 PM   #30
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

I have 2 true ones:

I was spending the night with my friend, and we were telling ghost stories, this is the one that haunts me:

Jacqueline (my friend) and Rebecca (her friend) were having a sleepover. They both heard a noise that sounded like it was coming from outside. Jacqueline got up to look out the window. She saw a man climbing up into her tree with a flashlight. He just sat there for a few minutes. Then, he jumped right up and ran to her back yard. Jacqueline and Rebecca had thought that their minds were just getting to them, so they decided to go downstairs and get something to eat. (it is midnight, and pitch black) Jacqueline jumped up on the counter to get down the snacks, and she looked out the window above her sink. She saw the man running around her backyard chasing her 3 dogs. ( a boxer and 2 beagles... bad choice. lol) After he stopped, he ran back into their woods, and went off to the next neighborhood...

And another...:

Me, Tylor, and Jacqueline were having a sleepover at my house. We had made a big mess, so we cleaned everything up before we went to bed. We fell asleep. In the morning, everything was creepy. A part of my bed was sitting in my windowsill, my window was unlocked, a stool was sitting next to my bed, there were 2 nails on the floor, and my door had been unlocked. I am suprised I didn't have a heart attack when I woke up that morning!

I have a lot more too... pm me if you wanna know more...

P.S.- my ww user is born2shop101... thanks!

---------- lil_hippo added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tacoworld
Heres mine
Going to a sleepway is a big change for you if your only 7 years old.But thats what i did one year. I went to a camp called chipinaw in the mountains of new york.my first night i slept there i will walways remember.I had a top bunk-bed near a window. I had trouble sleeping that night.I thought it might have just been cause of bugs but i felt like someone was watching me.Everyone was asleep excpet me.I looked out the window and i saw something move.I kept watching and it seemed to get closer through the tress..Scared out of my wits i saw what it was.It seemed to be like a Gorilla or something like that!Weird that might sound but it was true.It was getting even closer to my window like it knew i was there! I ducked under my covers for a minute and then i went to take a look back out the window.IT WAS RIGHT THERE! I screamed and it ren back in the forest.I woke up my bunk and none of them beleived me.I still go to that camp to this day.
This is a true story. Going back again to that camp for my 6 year.
Wow, that is a scary one!

Last edited by lil_hippo; 10-21-2007 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lil_hippo is offline Female
Closed