Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 04:08 PM   #1
Gift Guru

CuteCaddy will become famous soon enough

Default SCARY STORIES !!!!

do you think you can scare me, yea right !!! just try me.

you can re-enter this contest anytime !!!

this is a contest so the contest ends halloween night !!!

heres the thing

1st place-choose 3 foods
2nd place- choose 2 foods
3rd place-choose 1 food

food you can choose from

horse
REINDEER
tree frog
pink poodle
ST benard
golden retriever
black lab
bull dog
grey and white cat

Last edited by CuteCaddy; 10-16-2007 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 04:09 PM   #2
ABBYBEAR23
Gifted

Abby Bear23 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SCARY STORIES !!!!

can i be one of the gudes please ok pm me to let me know
Old 10-16-2007, 04:09 PM   #3
pupstar35 is
Gifted

pupstar35 has disabled reputation

ahhh no i hate scary stories ahhhhhhhhh
Old 10-16-2007, 04:20 PM   #4
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Abby Bear23
can i be one of the gudes please ok pm me to let me know
okay i just PM you ?

View Post Originally Posted by pupstar35
ahhh no i hate scary stories ahhhhhhhhh
haha i used to be like that too so i know how you feel LOL

come on, we need more people

Last edited by CuteCaddy; 10-16-2007 at 04:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-16-2007, 04:24 PM   #5
lolanina3
Gifted

lolanina3 is on a distinguished road

one time this collage girl named Katie had her car brake down in the winter. she had to hich hike to get to this class, even though everyone told her never to do that. then, a man in a pick-up truck can and she got in and that made her uneasy, a one point, she said she would get off her, the mad keep going, again she told him she would like to get out, he keep going. she finnaly said, "i need to get to this class and if i don't show up, the know soone must hav taken me. i will met you right her after the class."
she never went to checl if the man was there after the class. she stayed a while after class.

this is a true story that happened to my teacher!!
Old 10-16-2007, 04:32 PM   #6
Gift Guru

why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why

View Post Originally Posted by lolanina3
one time this collage girl named Katie had her car brake down in the winter. she had to hich hike to get to this class, even though everyone told her never to do that. then, a man in a pick-up truck can and she got in and that made her uneasy, a one point, she said she would get off her, the mad keep going, again she told him she would like to get out, he keep going. she finnaly said, "i need to get to this class and if i don't show up, the know soone must hav taken me. i will met you right her after the class."
she never went to checl if the man was there after the class. she stayed a while after class.

this is a true story that happened to my teacher!!
omg !! thats a realstory !! thanks

more scaries please !!!

Last edited by CuteCaddy; 10-16-2007 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-16-2007, 05:17 PM   #7
bubblyaqua
Gifted

bubblyaqua is on a distinguished road

I don't get that story.

Oh! I have one now!My friend's friend told me this on Sunday.Here it goes:

Okay this is a true story.My friend's friend's teacher (Let's call him Mr.S) told his college to his class.So on his first day of college of course you meet your roomate first, right? So that's what Mr. S does.His room mate is a jock,big and muscular.That night,they were listing to this comedian on a cd.When they fell asleep, track four came on all of a sudden and it was this scary,creepy laugh.The jock room mate said "Turn that off!I'm trying to sleep!" but Mr.S didn't turn it on so he just turned it off.A few nights after,Mr.S wakes up at night and finds his room mate shaking,crying,and points to the closet.He says "There's a little girl in there!" while he's crying.Mr S say"No there isn't go back to sleep".So they wen't to sleep.This kept happening for a couple of day but one day throws a book at the closet."See?There isn't a little girl in there.Go back to sleep." The next night,it happenes again but they see a little girl's hand in the closet.Moving around,and just...Moving! So they both run out and ask the room people if they could change rooms.

They do change rooms. They reserch about the college and find out that it used to be a hospital for little girls who got hurt or died from world war 2....Creepy eh?

Last edited by bubblyaqua; 10-16-2007 at 05:30 PM..
Old 10-16-2007, 05:55 PM   #8
Gift Guru

omg, thats creepy !! i bet it was a ghost !!
Old 10-16-2007, 05:58 PM   #9
CuteAngel1
Banned
#1WebkinzFan will become famous soon enough

(please make sure all links are good for users of ALL ages ... even younger ones. Thanks! smitchell)

sorry i meant to put this!

i have some! ( please put the 1rst one as the contest nomination!)

One day, two friends (Bob and Bill) were outside watering crops. They were talking about their old friend Sam who had died a couple years back. They hated Sam! So when they were done watering crops, they got left over straw and made a dummy! The dummy looked just like Sam! Since Bob and Bill hated Sam, they made fun of the dummy everyday. They smashed food in it's face and beat on it. When one day they herd a moan when they were sleeping and looked down stairs and saw the dummy, just sitting there. "Maybe we are just hearing things." said Bob. "Ya probably so." said Bill. So they went back to bed. The next day they were going on a hike and they heard the moan again only louder! They hurried out and took the cows so the could milk them on the hike. As the were getting settled in a spot to camp, they were going to milk the cows and Bill noticed that they forgot the stands! "Ummm, who gets the stands?" asked Bob. "I don't know? I don't want to go back to that dummy!" Said Bill. "Ok i will go." Said Bill. "If i don't come back by 30 minutes, come and find me!" Said Bob. So Bob went back and Bill waited and Waited and waited! Bov was not in site! After and hour, Bill went back to look for Bob and when he got to the house, he saw the dummy on top of the roof walking around! It was stretching a piece of skin.

I also have a funny one!

2 old men (Doug and Simon) loved baseball! They were talking about baseball in Heaven. "i wonder if there is baseball in Heaven?" said Doug. "Who ever gets there first should come and tell what it is like." Said Simon. "ok!" Said Doug. Sadly, Simon got there first. Doug just waited and waited for Simon to tell him what baseball is like. One night, Simon showed up and said... "Good news, Baseball is great up there! I am the pitcher and everyone is so nice! The bad news is you're batting tomorrow!

(deleted link - see above edit - smitchell)

Last edited by smitchell; 10-22-2007 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
#1WebkinzFan is offline Female
Old 10-16-2007, 06:25 PM   #10
hpfreaksyd
Banned
Macro is on a distinguished road

I have a story that happened to me.

So my mom was checking emails and I was doing my hw. It was almost 11 PM and we were still up. My siblings were asleep on the sofa next to my desk and my dad was on a business trip. No one else was in my family (this was before I got my dog)

So we hear this t******* on the stairs. Next to my desk there is a hallway and hidden from view is the stairs. My mom stops typing and tells me to listen. We think it's a squirrel at first (they sometimes find their way in), but then a shadowlike figure comes within site. It is wearing this huge hat (sort of like a straw hat) and he is limping. There was something small in his hand, but I couldn't make out what it was. He was like a shadow, so black you could barely make out that he was a man.

I screamed and told my mom to call the police. She grabbed a knife and ran after the shadow, but he was gone.

This happened a few weeks before Christmas of 2006. On Christmas Eve, the door was found open. We moved after that.

Isn't that horribly scary? I'm too afraid to sleep alone to this day. I hate ghosts more than anything.
Closed