Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 05:37 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

puppiesrule543 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Scary Storie Contest For Reindeer and German Shepard food!!!

anybody like my story
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 05:51 PM   #12
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

can i enter another??

hope u dont mind me evetering another!

there once was a girl named brittany.her grandmother sent her a doll for her birthday.she loved that doll.she showed it to her friends.her friedns laughted at her.she cried.they made her brake it.they took a hammer and broke it.feeling like they had done something reight they went home.in each of thier houses the heard......crying then they were suddenly...........killed.

that night brittany went to bed.she heard
brittany im on the first step.....brittany im on the 2 step............brittany im in your brothers room...........brittany your brother is.........DEAD!
they found her brohter dead the next morning.

then the next night she heard
brittany im on the first step.............brittany im on the 2 step.............brittany im in your parents room..........brittany your parents are.............DEAD!

that night brittany heard
brittany im on the first step...........brittany im on the second step..........brittany im in your room.........brittany im in your bed........

she looked up and saw a doll standing there with a bloody knife................she screamed.

that night brittany was found dead.
that doll still haunts that house..............

hope that scared you!!!!!!!!:turt:

Last edited by jennanoelle; 10-16-2007 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-16-2007, 05:53 PM   #13
CuteAngel1
Banned
#1WebkinzFan will become famous soon enough

i have some! ( please put the 1rst one as the contest nomination!)

One day, two friends (Bob and Bill) were outside watering crops. They were talking about their old friend Sam who had died a couple years back. They hated Sam! So when they were done watering crops, they got left over straw and made a dummy! The dummy looked just like Sam! Since Bob and Bill hated Sam, they made fun of the dummy everyday. They smashed food in it's face and beat on it. When one day they herd a moan when they were sleeping and looked down stairs and saw the dummy, just sitting there. "Maybe we are just hearing things." said Bob. "Ya probably so." said Bill. So they went back to bed. The next day they were going on a hike and they heard the moan again only louder! They hurried out and took the cows so the could milk them on the hike. As the were getting settled in a spot to camp, they were going to milk the cows and Bill noticed that they forgot the stands! "Ummm, who gets the stands?" asked Bob. "I don't know? I don't want to go back to that dummy!" Said Bill. "Ok i will go." Said Bill. "If i don't come back by 30 minutes, come and find me!" Said Bob. So Bob went back and Bill waited and Waited and waited! Bov was not in site! After and hour, Bill went back to look for Bob and when he got to the house, he saw the dummy on top of the roof walking around! It was stretching a piece of skin.

I also have a funny one!

2 old men (Doug and Simon) loved baseball! They were talking about baseball in Heaven. "i wonder if there is baseball in Heaven?" said Doug. "Who ever gets there first should come and tell what it is like." Said Simon. "ok!" Said Doug. Sadly, Simon got there first. Doug just waited and waited for Simon to tell him what baseball is like. One night, Simon showed up and said... "Good news, Baseball is great up there! I am the pitcher and everyone is so nice! The bad news is you're batting tomorrow!

Watch this and tell me what you think and what you did!

[IMG]http://************/watch?v=xEIaPSojGFE[/IMG]

#1WebkinzFan is offline Female
Old 10-16-2007, 06:47 PM   #14
bubblyaqua
Gifted

bubblyaqua is on a distinguished road

Once again,I'm posting this story.Good luck everyone!

Okay this is a true story.My friend's friend's teacher (Let's call him Mr.S) told his college to his class.So on his first day of college of course you meet your roomate first, right? So that's what Mr. S does.His room mate is a jock,big and muscular.That night,they were listing to this comedian on a cd.When they fell asleep, track four came on all of a sudden and it was this scary,creepy laugh.The jock room mate said "Turn that off!I'm trying to sleep!" but Mr.S didn't turn it on so he just turned it off.A few nights after,Mr.S wakes up at night and finds his room mate shaking,crying,and points to the closet.He says "There's a little girl in there!" while he's crying.Mr S say"No there isn't go back to sleep".So they wen't to sleep.This kept happening for a couple of day but one day throws a book at the closet."See?There isn't a little girl in there.Go back to sleep." The next night,it happenes again but they see a little girl's hand in the closet.Moving around,and just...Moving! So they both run out and ask the room people if they could change rooms.

They do change rooms. They reserch about the college and find out that it used to be a hospital for little girls who got hurt or died from world war 2....Creepy eh?
Old 10-19-2007, 07:57 PM   #15
CuteAngel1
Banned
#1WebkinzFan will become famous soon enough

does anyone like mine? PLEASE CHECK THE VIDEO! it is scary! (not recamended for childeren under 5)
#1WebkinzFan is offline Female
Old 10-19-2007, 08:02 PM   #16
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

wow these r all so good! this is a great contest!
Old 10-19-2007, 08:09 PM   #17
I LOVE FIGURE SKATIN
Gifted

skateraholikk22 is on a distinguished road

omg.. i did not reaqd all the way thorugh some of themm.. so obvisouly they are scary!!!! i ahte scary stories!!! i will get nightmares... and the one bout the girl in the closet.. that sreeped me out... i think im going to have to cuddle with a webkinz tonight...
Old 10-20-2007, 08:42 AM   #18
sarahhermitcrab

boo!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2007, 12:13 PM   #19
dancegurl412
Lil Kinz
dancergurl412 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok here it goes.

one night a girl had to say home because her parents went out of town.so her uncle had to watch her.(lets just say her name is jill)so jill always thought her uncle was scary.so that night she said im gonna go to sleep im tired.Uncle (rick) said ok.for some reason jill woke up in the middle of the night from hearing a scream.She was too scared so she went back to sleep.the next morning she woke up and totally forgot about the scream last night.She stood up and there was a guy holding a a big thick knife,He says i am going to kill you!jill says no please dont kill me i dont deserve to die.The killer says you have 10 minutes to do something to help you from not killing you.so she went down stairs to find her uncle and he wasnt there so she went back up and there was he uncle laying on her bed dead stabbed with the knife right in his heart.she lloked at the corner of her eye and there standing was the Killer.The killer swept out the window and she was alone for the next 2 weeks.Then one night the killer came back and apparently he had a zipper in the back!it was his uncle in a halloween cotume!so who was the guy dead on the bed???nobody knows!you can see the rest of the story later if i win!

<3 webkinz lover!
Old 10-20-2007, 01:59 PM   #20
Webkinz :)
Pineapple _ Princess is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i have one but idk if its that scary i think its creepy

there once was a girl named jenny who fell in love with a guy named mark when they were 12 years old. jenny always had a ribbion tied around her neck and mark was curious as to what it was. so, the day jenny and mark met he asked her what the ribbion was for and she said ill tell you when the time is right. soon they became high school lovers and he asked her again why the ribbion was around her neck and she said ill tell you when the time is right. soon after, they got married... then mark asked again and again jenny said ill tell you when the time is right. soon jenny was on her death bed and mark again asked what the ribbion was for.. jenny replied you know how i have been telling you i will let you know when the its the time to tell you why i have the ribbion around my neck? well its the time. jenny told mark to take the ribbion off her neck and then.....

JENNYS HEAD FELL OFF AND SHE WAS DEAD..

so the reason she had the ribbion was to hold her head up.
Closed