Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 03:51 PM   #1
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Scary Storie Contest For Reindeer and German Shepard food!!!

ok tell me your SCARIEST storie and if i am REALLY scared the u get these prizes:
1st- reindeer, black cat, and german shepard food
2nd- german shepard and black cat food
3rd- german shepard OR black cat food!

come and try me! i love these stories! i will accept any! even if i have heard them!!! they might be a fave!!!!! good luck!!

come on anybody???

Last edited by bunnygirl56; 10-16-2007 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 03:51 PM   #2
SydneyKat
Webkinz :)

sydneykat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Scary Storie Contest For Reindeer and German Shepard food!!!

ok, here we go...once there was a girl whose parents had gone to party and wouldn't be back untill early in the morning so she started to get to bed because she might as well considering they will be home so late. so she rings her dog upstairs and puts him under her bed. she couldn't stay awake any longer so she went to sleep. then she wakes up drowsily a while later she puts her hand under the bed to make sure her dog is there and he reasurringly licks it then she hears drip...drip and she tells herself she must have left the sink on and will get it when she gets up. and she goes back to bed. a while later she wkaes up again and has her dog lick her hand the she halls herself out of bed and goes into the bathroom to turn off the sink, and there in her shower hung the body of her dog and the blood dripped out, drip...drip and in blood on the wall were the words, humans lick hands too
Old 10-16-2007, 03:57 PM   #3
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

Ok here is one...

Joey and his Dead Father

Once there was this little boy named Joey. He was about 8 or 9 years old. His father had died when he was 7. His mother had a job at a pharmacy. Joey was sitting down watching t.v. His mom just told him she was going to bed a little early and told him to go to bed at 9:30. When his mom went upstairs he heard a screeching noise. He looked in the Kitchen. But then he heard it again. He went down to the basement to see what was wrong. He saw a bunch of sharp knives on the floor. He was carefull not to step on any of them. Then he walkedto the back of the room and saw something hanging. It was a man that looked fimilliar. He knew it! It was his dad! He thought he had died in a Car crash. He yelled Dad! But he didn't here an answer. He walked back and saw that he had little black eyes with a white dot in the middle. He ran as far away from him as possible. Then the father was walking towards him. The boy screamed and his mother came running down the stairs right when his father was about to stab his neck. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs so he quickly stabbed him. Joey fell to the ground and his father quickly ran to the back of the room to hide. His mother saw blood oozing out of his throat and she screamed at the top of her lungs and called 911. The ambulance came and picked up Joey and put him in the truck. He got put into the Emergency Room in the Hospital and after 5 hours the doctors came out to tell his mom the news of Joey. The news is that Joey had died from being stabbed. He got stabbed in the throat. His mother went back to her house and went to take a bath. She started to pour the water in the tub. She walked back and saw that the tub had blood pouring out. She screamed and went to her room. She saw a shadow. It was little Joey. He went up to her and said Mommy were were you? His mom ran to him to give him a hug. While they were hugging Joey pulled out a knife and stabbed her in the back. She fell and died. The house was up for the rest of te month. Then a new family moved in. They were rich and had 3 kids. 1 year later that family was killed. Can you guess who killed them?

THE END

Hope ya liked it!
Old 10-16-2007, 03:59 PM   #4
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

oh i love that one! it is so scary but sooooooooooooo funny! will pm u if u won!!!!

you picked a good story!!! lol

wow that one waz good to!!! lol poor joey! lol will pm u if u won!

Last edited by bunnygirl56; 10-16-2007 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-16-2007, 04:02 PM   #5
Iveyandangie
Gift Guru

Jumper2295 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by sydneykat
ok, here we go...once there was a girl whose parents had gone to party and wouldn't be back untill early in the morning so she started to get to bed because she might as well considering they will be home so late. so she rings her dog upstairs and puts him under her bed. she couldn't stay awake any longer so she went to sleep. then she wakes up drowsily a while later she puts her hand under the bed to make sure her dog is there and he reasurringly licks it then she hears drip...drip and she tells herself she must have left the sink on and will get it when she gets up. and she goes back to bed. a while later she wkaes up again and has her dog lick her hand the she halls herself out of bed and goes into the bathroom to turn off the sink, and there in her shower hung the body of her dog and the blood dripped out, drip...drip and in blood on the wall were the words, humans lick hands too
wow!!!!! that is a scary one!
Jumper2295 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2007, 04:27 PM   #6
sbpuppy97

sbpuppy97 is an unknown quantity at this point

njghnilfkngilfdmgihjtlr;mfjr;lgkj fkljgklfn****oobooo****oo****oo****oobooo****oo****ooboo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yay booo****oobooo****oobooo****oobooo****oo****oobo****oooboyay!

the end
Old 10-16-2007, 04:57 PM   #7

puppiesrule543 is on a distinguished road

Well, here i go...
Gulp...
Cheeky dog, give me luck!
Ok, so once there was a boy named Brock, a girl name jezebel, another girl name jessica, and another boy named justin. They were bffs.(best friends forever.) And they were trick or treating together for halloween. Jezebel was going to be hanna montanna, Jessica was going to be a half angel, half devel.. and Brock was going to be a cheeky dog webkinz.and justin was going to be a... clown.Uh- oh. And the clown looked scary. They told each other where they got their costumes.
Jezebel:I got my costume from party city!
Jessica:I got my costume from party city too!
Brock:What a coincidence! I got mine at party city also!LOL!
Justin: i feel left out. I got mine at killerblood store.
Jezebel,Jessica and brock said the same thing at once."Killerblood store? neveer heard of that before." So Justin put his clown mask on and it started to get pink and red swirlies in its eyes. it looked Directly at jezabel and jessica's Eyes. Then jezebel and jessica kept saying"BASH, BASH ALL NIGHT WHILE KIDS SLEEP WE WILL RUIN THEIR LIFE" in a zombified way. Justin looked at brock and brock looked at justin. Brock looked directly in the masks eyes and red and pink swirlies came up in the clowns eyes again. Then Brock Kept saying"AGREE WITH THE GIRLS, THEY ARE RIGHT. LETS BASH,BASH ALL NIGHT."in a zombified way. every time justin would look at the lady with the candy or man with the candy they would say"bash,bash all night While kids sleep we will ruin their life." Justin became suspicios. because it would not happen to the kids when they looked in the masks eyes. they would just say"cool costume" and walk away. so he took the costume off and sadly looked in its eyes. pink and red swirlies came up in its eyes. But strangley the spell did not work. he threw the costume away. and it got all wrinkled up in the trash and a bit ripped. Everyone(with blood on their hands!) started walking to justin. they attacked justin and justin passed away. and part of the spell was, "the first person you attack, goes in the devils spot and not gods spot in heaven."
one week later.
the group of people went around the whole world in only ONE WEEK! And they killed all the people and animals. they had nomore people to kill. so they killed each other. Blood was everywhere in the world and the world was red. All red.
500,000,000,000,000 years later.
500,000,000,000,000 years later 4 bffs were trick or treating together on halloween night. one of the bfs always look in the trah for halloween costumes. He saw the clown costume justin threw out a long time ago he whered it. and you know the rest!
the end. did you like it?
Old 10-16-2007, 05:02 PM   #8
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

ok:
my mom and dad went on a camping trip like 4 years ago and my dad got his foot stuck in a crack.well my mom went for help when she found a cave and she heard something in it.she thought it was a person.so she went inside.she walked further and further into the cave.then she heard a loud cough!!and something being pushed.she turned around and it was a................................................................................................... ..............coffin!
she screamed and threw a coughdrop at it

lol.do you get it?
Old 10-16-2007, 05:05 PM   #9
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

yeah i get it funny!! but they r all good!
Old 10-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #10
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

sooooooooo who wins?
Closed