Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
pattycake is a jewel in the roughpattycake is a jewel in the rough

Default Run for School President: Webkinz Edition~Come see!

I did this before but only two people entered. Its like the other Elections, Advertise, Advertise, Advertise. Belle, my little sister, came up with this one and I think its a great idea.

Entering ends Feb. 14th (Valentines Day) then no more new webkinz running.

1. Advertisment: You may put a avatar and siggy saying either "Vote for _______" or Saying Like " A vote for me is a vote to be free!" but NO "Vote for _____, who else would you vote for?" or something rude to other contestants. You may PM your friends and tell them to vote, again nothing rude. NO offering free things to them. Only you can have a avatar and siggy saying vote for your webkinz, no hiring people or even if they volunteer.
  2. Actual Voting: The voting will take place on Monday Feb. 18th and I'm not choosing the winner. I am posting a poll and it will close five days later (23rd of February). You may vote for your webkinz. Whoever gets the most votes wins.
  3. Debates: Each webkinz will debate against another webkinz and I will open a thread for each debate, I am sending each partner pair different questions, you will not know who youare debating against until you see them there. I am preparing the questions. If people who are not entering want to send an iea, I wont protest. No rude argueing in the debate threads. I will not allow it.
  4. The Running Webkinz: The running webkinz must NOT be one of your webkinz, it has to be a made up one. It can be one of your webkinz, just switch the name but no exact copies. Please don't like enter a cheeky dog or love puppy hoping people are jealous and will vote for you. You can enter a rare webkinz, just don't have that in mind. Remember that these webkinz are in school (middle School) and have enimies, cliques, and school life to deal with. Don't make all the charecters prefect cheerleader angels, think about it, woyuld those girls run for president? Would They care?
If you couldn't see the pink writing, highlight it!

((on the 25th of Feb. 0)
President: a breakfast, lunch and dinner of your choice and a congratz letter.
Vice President: A meal of your choice and a congratz letter.

Fill Out this form:

Promise: (your pledge)

My Little Sister, Bellezza, wants to enter, since I don't choose the winner, it's fair.
Oh and feel free to roleplay about it on this thread.

Name: Marina Lyn Stevenson
Species: Grey Arabian
Promise: I promise I will try my best to win and will follow all rules.

Sponsored Links