Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 07:30 PM   #81
tree lover

Default Re: CALLING ALL GOOD PICTURE MAKERS! i need a partner 4 my shop and i want the best-of-the-best! u will win 3 pfs and become my partner/!

o thanks for entering! =]
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 07:43 PM   #82
flipflop601

Default Re: CALLING ALL GOOD PICTURE MAKERS! i need a partner 4 my shop and i want the best-of-the-best! u will win 3 pfs and become my partner/!

1st round avvie
Attached Images
File Type: pngbfgnb.png (69.9 KB, 9 views)
Old 09-03-2008, 07:46 PM   #83
flipflop601

im sorry i can do better in siggies but i can do those and alot others
Old 09-03-2008, 08:02 PM   #84
flipflop601

heres another one
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture1.png (22.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 09-05-2008, 03:14 PM   #85
tree lover

thanks!!! =] ♥
Old 09-05-2008, 07:43 PM   #86
flipflop601

oh well i thhought i did good. And
Old 09-06-2008, 07:57 AM   #87
Is Justin a
Webkinz :)

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

what is round 2??
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 08:48 AM   #88
tree lover

ROUND 2:
for this round, u will make a signature pic. U can make 2 at the most. If u can, plz make a 3-pic sig. If u cant its ok! Plz do your best! Everyone did great last time, so it was very hard to choose!!! This round 4 ppl will have to go home! Then i will have 3 ppl left!
Old 09-06-2008, 08:51 AM   #89
lovedemi

Can I still enter?
Old 09-06-2008, 09:10 AM   #90
tree lover

View Post Originally Posted by lovedemi
Can I still enter?
sorry....... no.... we already started!
Closed

Tags
great job everyone