Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 02:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

purplemango is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Room design contest!!!!!!!! Winner gets 3 PSFs of their choice!!!!!! I need a farm/garden designed!!!!! Click to find out more!!!!!!

Hi! Welcome to Purplemango's room design contest! Please wipe your feet and stay awhile!!!!! I need a room designed, and that is what this contest is all about! I need a garden/farm. First, here are the rules:
1. look at what I want in my room and design the best room occording to what i want.
2. wait until i decide the WINNER!!!!!
3. If your the winner, add me on your phone (my user is soccer22smp)
4. Decide what 3 PSFs you want to receive as you prize!!!! Here are the choices:
:pig: :pgn: :sch: :easter: :bokbok: :rac:
Choose any 3!!!!!!!

Ok ... here is what i want in my room:

Budget: Under 10,000 kc
Room size: out door large

Type of room (ie.living, bathroom): gorgeous farm/garden

Anything special you would like: i would like as many strawberry plants as you can fit, furniture (hammocks, chairs, tables, picnic, cooking, ect.), plants (hedges, flowers, trees, ponds ect.), fun (pools!, trampolines, lamp posts, and any other thing that would look good), and paths to walk in between the strawberries. i would also like exclusive/POTM/PSI/additional adoption/CSO/rare items in the room too. if you find one of those items that would look good, just add it in. i MOST LIKELY have it, and if i dont i will replace it with something else!
Anything that you DON'T want!! (pink, stripes, etc) i will take almost everything!

Would you like a more traditional room, whimsical, modern, old-fashioned, dark, light ect type of room? i would like a very whimsical, bright, fun, enchanting, garden/farm plz!

Any key would that you would like to describe your room? Enchanting

Doors: Top right, top let, and bottom right

GOOD LUCK!!!!! keep in mind what i want in my room and i hope you win!!!!!! I will be judging on July 2nd at 12 noon! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
-purplemango

Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 04:13 PM   #2
IAMQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Room design contest!!!!!!!! Winner gets 3 PSFs of their choice!!!!!! I need a farm/garden designed!!!!! Click to find out more!!!!!!

here, idk wut a psf is but i hope its kool, heres my garden:seal::rac::pig::goo:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtse.JPG (76.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 07-02-2008, 08:34 AM   #3

Default Re: Room design contest!!!!!!!! Winner gets 3 PSFs of their choice!!!!!! I need a farm/garden designed!!!!! Click to find out more!!!!!!

I am sorry IAMQ. This contest isn't for who's garden is best. It is for who can design ME the best garden based on what i want. A PSF is a pet special food. You know, the food that comes with you pet? like googles noodles or candy grass. So thanks for entering, but that is not what i am looking for. I wan't a great room designed for me so i can use it.
-purplemango
Old 07-02-2008, 10:00 AM   #4
rawr=)

boneek is on a distinguished road

what do we even do?
boneek is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #5

I am sorry if i didnt explain this right. This contest is for who can design me the best garden/farm aoccording to my requests posted. its not for who's garden is the best. You just design me a garden (using a grid) occording to what i said. The best garden design wins the 3 PSFs. Do you get it now?
-purplemango

---------- purplemango added 591 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Well...i guess nobody is going to enter and design me a room. That is fine. i went to a design thread and got an AH-MAZING room designed to i dont need this anymore. Thanks for trying though.
-purplemango

Last edited by purplemango; 07-02-2008 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-02-2008, 10:08 PM   #6
trubeliever

Hey, I just wanted to say that I designed my lawn room with you in mind...so...if you want to see it, just give me a time to be on tomorrow (July 3) or later...I'm going on vacation after July fifth and so...........I most likely will not have access to a computer.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:04 AM   #7

awesome....THANKS! Ummmm...i will be on around 11 today....maybe then? well...i cn't wait to see it! THANKS!
-purplemango
Old 07-03-2008, 11:16 AM   #8
trubeliever

What is your webkinz login name...I'll add you to my phone.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:52 AM   #9

soccer22smp
THANKS!
Closed