Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #1
CherryKat
Webkinz :)

Crisella is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Room design contest! Come to show off your most creative, elaborate, expensive, wacky--or just your favorite--room! Details inside.

~~~
*** Welcome to my room design contest! ***
Have a room that you think deserves some recognition? Post it here for me to judge!
~~~

Ok, so here are the rules:
~~Any room will do for the contest, so you can pick your best one with no limits
~~NO EDITED ROOMS! please make sure that these rooms are your ACTUAL rooms!
~~You can only enter one room of each type (one indoor, one outdoor) to be judged.
~~you don't have to enter for both catagories, if you don't want to.
~~you can't be selected to win in both catagories. That is, you can't win best indoor and outdoor room, it is one or the other.
~~having your pets in your rooms will NOT boost your chances of winning in that catagory, but if you feel that your pet can bring out some part of the room by standing near it, you are welcome to do that; it counts!
~~no copying other people's rooms. please notify me if you see someone copying someone else's room.

Want to enter this contest? fill out this form!

Name of room:
type of room (bedroom, kitchen, ect.):
theme(s) used(optional):
exclusives/rares used(optional):
WW username:

In addition, please post a PICTURE of your room. You MUST post a picture if you want to enter.
(don't know how to post a picture? click here to find out!)

*^* Prizes *^*
Now for the prizes! The winner for each catagory will recieve the PSF for the panda and the G&W cat! The second and third place winners for each contest will recieve the PSFs for either the panda or G&W cat. (2nd place gets the G&W cat PSF, and third gets the panda PSF) AND, as a participation gift, each member (besides the winners) will recieve a hamburger (10 food points).

Ok, I think I covered everything, so start sending in those rooms!

This contest will be officially closed on Sunday, June 7 at noon, and I will hopefully get the prizes out that night. The winners and runners-up should recieve a PM from me telling them that they won. I will also post the winners here. If you don't recieve your prize/participation prize by Monday, June 8, please PM me about it. Thanks for playing!
Crisella is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
sodapop907

Default Re: Room design contest! Come to show off your most creative, elaborate, expensive, wacky--or just your favorite--room! Details inside.

Name of room: kitchen
type of room (bedroom, kitchen, ect.): kitchen
theme(s) used(optional):
exclusives/rares used(optional): master grill, webkinz trading cards seriers 1 dining table, wide pane window, operation gumball trophy, webkinz world year 3 trophy, zangoz poster, wishing well poster, pool poster
WW username: sodapop907
pic: Click the image to open in full size.

name of room: seasons garden
type of room (bedroom, kitchen, ext.): garden
ww username: sodapop907
pic: Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:01 PM   #3
kaykat31

Default Re: Room design contest! Come to show off your most creative, elaborate, expensive, wacky--or just your favorite--room! Details inside.

Name of room:Diner
type of room (bedroom, kitchen, ect.):Kitchen
theme(s) used(optional):Diner & Upscale Condo
exclusives/rares used(optional):Neon Plant & Disco Ball
WW username:KMS531
Click the image to open in full size.
Name of room:Racin' Room
type of room (bedroom, kitchen, ect.):Garage

theme(s) used(optional):Racing
WW username:KMS531
Good Luck Everyone!

---------- kaykat31 added 12 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

opps!I didn't get that!Plz don't grade the racein' room, grade this one plz, sorry!
Room name:Crazy Garden
Room type:Garden/play area
Themes used:Garden,Gamers Garden
WW Username:KMS531

---------- kaykat31 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

opps!I didn't get that!Plz don't grade the racein' room, grade this one plz, sorry!
Room name:Crazy Garden
Room type:Garden/play area
Themes used:Garden,Gamers Garden
WW Username:KMS531

Last edited by kaykat31; 06-01-2008 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-02-2008, 07:47 AM   #4
CherryKat

Ok, thanks for entering sodapop and kaykat! your rooms look great!
Old 06-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #5
kaykat31

Smile Re: Room design contest! Come to show off your most creative, elaborate, expensive, wacky--or just your favorite--room! Details inside.

Thank You!!
Old 06-02-2008, 09:57 AM   #6
Fo show
Gifted

Chantili will become famous soon enough

Name of room: Medievil room
type of room (bedroom, kitchen, ect.): Mix of rooms
theme(s) used(optional): Medievil
exclusives/rares used(optional): All medievil items
WW username: Chantili

This is my Medievil Room. This room is meant for royalty only! lol... Although right now, there are some house guests who are looking after the room.

And of course, we can't forget how much my pets love to play outside. This is one of my outdoor rooms.

Chantili is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #7
CherryKat

Ok thanks for entering Chantili! Your rooms look great.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:25 PM   #8
Fo show
Gifted

Chantili will become famous soon enough

Thanks Crisella!!!
Chantili is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 10:44 PM   #9
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

here is my party room! and my purple backyard

i willl post my backyard in a minute!

no theme
maybe a few exclusive
kylie1230
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 09:35 PM   #10

familoo is on a distinguished road

i would love to enter but i might not be able to get a pic but i will try!
Closed