Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 12:17 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

pink_luver296 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Rip to a very special puppy

WAAAA!! SOO SAD!! THiS happened to my friend's puppy too!! she was a golden retever mix though and was 1 and 3/4 years old!! they even had a funeral for her!! it was soo sadd~ and it was only like a week ago.....
pink_luver296 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2008, 01:04 PM   #32
orangejuice12

neon-pink-monkeys is on a distinguished road

Shoutout: I am soo sorry! When you loose a pet, it's like loosing your best friend, & I know it doesn't feel good. When I lost my cat, I didn't know what to think. I had had her since i was 4. Then we got a new cat & she happened to look just like her. It was a kitten, & it reminded me of all the times me & my old cat hadwhen she was a kitten. And now we've had her just over a year & I still sometimes mistakenly call her Bella (my old cat). Sometimes the things you say you don't like about your pet, are the things you end up loving the most. My cat used to jump on my bed and purr right beside my ear ALL night. I could barely get any sleep. Then one night it just stopped. She wasn't on my bed. I kinda missed that purring, the purring that drove me crazy. If you see any signs of gracie still around your house, or if you feel like you can still feel her at the foot of your bed or whatever, that means she's telling you she made it to the other side alright & she's fine. My uncle died in june & he was playing with all our family's clocks. My aunts, uncles grandparets & even mine. He'd change the times etc. But I was e-mailing my aunt, and she says its their way of saying goodbye & that they're OK. I'm sure Gracie is OK and happy. & she wouldn't want you to be sad. My deepest sympathy goes out to you.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:17 PM   #33

Mouse2178 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry I havent been on people!! Wow those are sad stories.
Mouse2178 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 02:09 PM   #34
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

Oh my I remember when my dog died she was a small dog and was atacked by a Grayhound(running dog) and died of a blood clot...I feel your pain
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 02:30 PM   #35
starwarslover133

swlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud of

Shoutout: OMG I felt like I was gonna die too just reading this! I've had some tradjec dog losses too, but not as bad as this one. I had two black labs, Nosy and her son Bo. Nosy was so old and sad that we had to put her to sleep. I cried when we brought her to the vet. She was a special dog. She was found on the road by a pastor and my dad got her when he was learning how to drive. So, after she died, our other dog Bo was so sad that Nosy was gone that he wouldn't eat! He eventually starved. It's so sad! I know how your friend must feel.

Last edited by swlover133; 08-27-2008 at 02:36 PM..
swlover133 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 02:37 PM   #36
JCLVR

jclvr will become famous soon enough

im so sorry. i hope they get onother 1!!! they could do gracie jr. maybe....
jclvr is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 03:31 PM   #37
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

Im so sorry!
I wish i could bring her back to make her feel better!
Old 08-28-2008, 06:59 AM   #38

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

Tell your friend that I am very sorry. I have a 3 year old dog, and I know that she will die before I grow up. I just try not to think about her. It makes me better.
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #39
RAWR

lepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to behold

Oh My Gosh! I am so sorry Grace died tell your friend's dog died. Tell her she's in my prayer's Can I add that link to my siggie?

Grace::gr:... A great Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lepordlizard is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 07:54 AM   #40

Mouse2178 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, thats very nice of you to do that
Mouse2178 is offline Female
Closed