Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2007, 12:06 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
kinzie has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Riddles!!!!:D

I believe the answer to number 2 is one word!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2007, 12:06 AM   #12

Steph is on a distinguished road

This contest has only two people contesting. Unfair you needed to make it bigger.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:08 AM   #13
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

new door= n e w d o o r= o n e w o r d=one word! move the n to the second spot, an o to the first spot, the e to the third spot, the w to the fourth spot, the other o to the fifth spot, the r to the sixth spot n the d to the last spot! one word!

---------- crazymoose added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

omg 7 took me awhile but after rereading i think i got it! just dont imagine it anymore!

Last edited by crazymoose; 11-18-2007 at 12:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 11-18-2007, 12:11 AM   #14
kinzie has a spectacular aura about

Did I get number 2?? If I did, my WW name is dkdree
Old 11-18-2007, 12:15 AM   #15
faeoori
Gift Guru

faeoori will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by crazymoose
new door= n e w d o o r= o n e w o r d=one word! move the n to the second spot, an o to the first spot, the e to the third spot, the w to the fourth spot, the other o to the fifth spot, the r to the sixth spot n the d to the last spot! one word!

---------- crazymoose added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

omg 7 took me awhile but after rereading i think i got it! just dont imagine it anymore!
lol, I think you are right about seven. *had a forehead slap moment*
Old 11-18-2007, 12:18 AM   #16
Whoo! I'm a

bobbysocks8 is on a distinguished road

kinzie got #2 correct
crazymoose got #7

no one got #10 yet!!
Old 11-18-2007, 12:22 AM   #17
faeoori
Gift Guru

faeoori will become famous soon enough

10- what us your name?
Old 11-18-2007, 12:24 AM   #18
imnottellinU
Gift Guru

FSUfan88 will become famous soon enough

1.At noon and midnight the hour and minute hands are exactly coincident with each other. How many other times between noon and midnight do the hour and minute hands cross? 10 or 11

2.How would you rearrange the letters in the words "new door" to make one word?
Note: There is only one correct answer.
One word
3.A man and a woman are driving along a country road on a cold winter night when the car breaks down.Before leaving to find help, the man tells the woman not to open the doors or
windows and not to let anybody in. He leaves,and she does as he says. When he returns,she is dead and there is a strangerin the car. What happened?Had a baby and died i guess
4.There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is Five Feet ten inches, and he wears size 13 sneakers. He has a wife and 2 kids. What does he weigh?Meat

5.What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, and has a bed but never sleeps??River

6.What happened in 1961 and will not happen again until 6009?no idea

7.Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?Swim

8.A man left home running. He ran a ways and then turned left,
ran the same distance and turned left again, ran the same distance and turned left again.
When he got home there were two masked men. Who were they?

9.Why is it against the law for a man living in North Carolina to be buried in South Carolina?He is alive

10.What question can you never answer "yes" to?
True or false
FSUfan88 is offline Male
Closed