Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2008, 07:23 PM   #81
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Riddle This! Win 2 PSF!

I heard that from my friend last year! I loved that riddle 'cause its funny.
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2008, 07:24 PM   #82
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Count me if it's not too late!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 07:29 PM   #83
Ash is May's

tigerlyly is on a distinguished road

Mr. Moody grumbles about bad time-keeping trains from morning till night!.
On one particular morning he was quiet justified.
His train left on time for the one hour journey, to Clarksville, and it arrived 5 minutes late.
However, Mr. Moody 's watch showed it to be 3 minutes early, so he adjusted his watch by putting it forward 3 minutes.
His watch kept time during the day, and on the return journey in the evening the train started on time, according to his watch, and arrived on time, according to the station clock.
If the train travelled 25 percent faster on the return journey than it did on the morning journey, was the station clock fast or slow, and by how much?

---------- tigerlyly added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
Count me if it's not too late!
i changed the rules. its never too late!

---------- tigerlyly added 3 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

any1 want 2 answer?

Last edited by tigerlyly; 09-12-2008 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tigerlyly is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 07:30 PM   #84
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

fast 10 and 1/4 min.?

---------- Sparky1109 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

I think ive heard it before so i guessed.

Last edited by Sparky1109; 09-12-2008 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 07:35 PM   #85
Ash is May's

tigerlyly is on a distinguished road

no. since that one is hard ill give you the answer.
The station clock is 3 minutes fast.
The morning journey took 65 minutes, and the evening journey therefore took 52 minutes, and the train arrived 57 minutes after it should have left, that is, 3 minutes early.

---------- tigerlyly added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

if you have a good riddle you can ask it now. i have no more riddles

---------- tigerlyly added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

good bye i think ill start a fashion contest. it takes less time

Last edited by tigerlyly; 09-12-2008 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tigerlyly is offline Female
Closed