Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 04:37 PM   #1
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default RESULTS ARE UP! [(sp0nge's WEBKINZ IDOL: Season ONE.)] [(NO MORE SPOTS LEFT, but come and watch!)]

Welcome to...
sp0nge’s Webkinz Idol: Season ONE

If you’ve wanted to be a Webkinz Idol, this is the right place for you!

(I promise you, I’ll stay on the left side for now on. )

RULES:
- NO BRIBING
- NO ASKING PEOPLE “CAN YOU VOTE FOR ME?”
- KEEP IT CLEAN, NO INSULTS, BADMOUTHING; NICE COMMENTS ONLY
- HAVE FUN

Here’s how this contest works: Each contestant will pick a song, fitting the theme of course, and then I will make a poll with all of your songs and WI will decide SOME of the results in a poll that runs for three hours. The contestant with the most votes will just have an advantage because...

THE JUDGES EACH ADD FIVE (COUNT ‘EM, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) VOTES TO THE CONTESTANT WHO PICKED THE SONG THEY LIKE THE MOST!

And in the end, the player with the least amount of votes will be eliminated from the competition.

Well, in order to do this, we need more judges. Right now we have...

FRENCH VANILLA THE WHITE POODLE (sp0ngeb0br0cksny)
GINGER THE AMERICAN COCKER SPANIEL (xShanniniix)
SNOCONE THE SNOWMAN (funfroggy25)
LONDON THE BLACK POODLE (ljfyle)

* ALL JUDGE SPOTS ARE TAKEN! *

And, we need contestants! Here is the form for a contestant: (We need ten contestants total. )

Pet Name:
Pet Type:
Statement: I, (username & pet name here), PROMISE to stay committed, get my song in ASAP after results and follow all the rules.

1. Yukon the Husky & Psp3336 - Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice
2. Roxxie the Lil Horse & maddiroxx1985 -
3. Foo Foo the Pink Poodle & BigItUpGirl -
4. Bailee the Bat & OceanBluue - Whoomp There It Is by TagTeam
5. Brownie the Brown Dog & Mightystar159 - You Can't Touch This by McHammer
6. Blizzard the Snowman & kinzluvor
7. Jinx the Black Cat & kgirl72 - Love Shack by the B-52s
8. King the Fantail Goldfish & x pookie x - Give it Away by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
9. Ernie the Elephant & JessicaJonas - Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus
10. Graystripe the Charcoal Cat & Ave - Baby One More Time by Britney Spears

THIS ROUND’s THEME IS:
1990's SONGS!

Good luck and Have fun!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 12-08-2008 at 05:27 PM..
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 04:50 PM   #2
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [(sp0nge's WEBKINZ IDOL: Season ONE.)] [(Need TEN singers and TWO judges; enter today!)]

I Would Love to be a Judge :]

Pet Name: Ginger
Pet Type: American Cocker Spaniel

Statement: I, xShanniniix and Ginger, PROMISE to stay committed and get my vote in ASAP so you can send out the results.

---------- xShanniniix added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

im super excited! I've always wanted to judge and idol contest!

Last edited by xShanniniix; 11-30-2008 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 04:52 PM   #3

funfroggy25 has a spectacular aura aboutfunfroggy25 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: [(sp0nge's WEBKINZ IDOL: Season ONE.)] [(Need TEN singers and TWO judges; enter today!)]

Pet Name: Snocone
Pet Type: Snowman

Statement: I, funfroggy25 and snowcone, PROMISE to stay committed and get my vote in ASAP so you can send out the results.
funfroggy25 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 04:54 PM   #4
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Oooo! I have never been a Webkinz Idol judge! =]

Pet Name: London
Pet Type: Black Poodle
Statement: I, Ljfyle & London, PROMISE to stay committed and get my vote in ASAP so you can send out the results
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-30-2008, 05:06 PM   #5

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Pet Name: Snowball
Pet Type: rabbit

Statement: I, geros9 and Snowball, PROMISE to stay committed and get my vote in ASAP so you can send out the results.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 05:22 PM   #6
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

not to be rude or anything like that, but i think all of the judges spots are filled up, so all we need are contestants

:]
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 05:36 PM   #7
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Sorry, but the judges were first come first serve .. so xShanniniix and funfroggy25 are my judges. SORRY!

But, you guys can still be contestants.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 11-30-2008, 05:38 PM   #8

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

No thank you...
geros9 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 05:39 PM   #9
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [(sp0nge's WEBKINZ IDOL: Season ONE.)] [(Need TEN singers; enter today!)]

no thank you.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-30-2008, 05:41 PM   #10
I Must Be Skilled!

Psp3336 is a jewel in the roughPsp3336 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: [(sp0nge's WEBKINZ IDOL: Season ONE.)] [(Need TEN singers; enter today!)]

I'll be a contestant, please!

Yukon
Husky
I, Psp3336 and Yukon, PROMISE to stay committed, get my song in ASAP after results and follow all the rules.

PM me when the contest starts!
~ Psp
Psp3336 is offline Male
Closed