Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 07:37 AM   #71
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

LuckyWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

Thanks for Posting!!

---------- LuckyWebkinz added 759 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

B- Bump
U- Up
M- My
P- Post!!

Last edited by LuckyWebkinz; 05-08-2008 at 07:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2008, 08:57 AM   #72
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: IF YOU HAVEN'T ENTERED YOUR PICTURE YET, HURRY! UPDATED 5/7~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

What is the new prize? I don't see it posted!!!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #73
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: IF YOU HAVEN'T ENTERED YOUR PICTURE YET, HURRY! UPDATED 5/7~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

Click the image to open in full size.
Victoria adoresss summer. It's her time to chill out and look cute! To beat the sun flashing in her gorgeous eyes, she wears her hollywood sunglasses and her pink floppy hat. So she doesn't get overheated she wears a yellow tank top and a flower swimsuit bottom.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 03:58 PM   #74
Tecytoc2142

you said you would take my pic so heres my outfit

Leafy swimsuit bottoms and top
funky girl glasses
flip flops
pink hearts bow!!!!!

Kylie says she hopes she on top!
Old 05-08-2008, 05:04 PM   #75
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

Ok Tecytoc, I'll post the pic. afterwhile, I'm EXTREMLY busy right now!
Old 05-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #76
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

Exclamation Re: IF YOU HAVEN'T ENTERED YOUR PICTURE YET, HURRY! UPDATED 5/7~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

POLARPOGO'S MODEL PICTURE!
Since PolarPogo cannot take Model pics., she invited me over to her webkinz house and I took it for her..

Here is her Model..
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPolar Pogo.JPG (9.5 KB, 21 views)
Old 05-08-2008, 05:37 PM   #77
Polarpogo
Webkinz :)

polarpogo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Luckywebkinz your the best!
polarpogo is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #78
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

AW. Thanks! P.S. VERY Cute Design!
Old 05-08-2008, 06:34 PM   #79
beagley2

Default Re: ~~AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!! ENTER YOUR PET TODAY!! 14 Spots Avalible!!~~ BOY AND GIRL WEBKINZ ACCEPTED!

View Post Originally Posted by beagley2
Webkinz World ID: beagley2
Webkinz Insider ID: beagley2
Name of Pet that will sign up: Jet
Gender Of Pet ( boy or girl ): Girl

Click the image to open in full size.

Ummm... there it is. No offense, but you need to pay a little more attention
Old 05-08-2008, 09:49 PM   #80
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

Question Re: ~~AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!! ENTER YOUR PET TODAY!! 14 Spots Avalible!!~~ BOY AND GIRL WEBKINZ ACCEPTED!

View Post Originally Posted by beagley2
Ummm... there it is. No offense, but you need to pay a little more attention
No offense to you either, beagley, but I can understand why LuckyWebkinz would not automatically think that the first picture of Jet that you posted was the one you wanted to be for Round One of the contest. I believe you posted that one before the first round theme was even announced. If I were LuckyWebkinz, I would just think you intended that one to introduce us to your pet. If that had been the way you meant it (just as a picture of your pet) and then LuckyWebkinz counted that as your first round outfit, you would probably have been upset because you intended to enter something else. It would have been more polite to just post that you intended that picture to be your Round One entry rather than saying that someone need to pay more attention.
Gylphling is offline Female
Closed

Tags
falconner rocksssss! wooo, from lucky-good luck!, good job all contestants!