Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 06:06 PM   #461
A bird? A plane? A
Webkinz :)

em82597 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Round 8's Elimination Posted! ROUND 9's THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model!

Will it hurt my score to use the same top (yellow tank top) that I wore last time? I'm having a hard time finding the right color...

---------- em82597 added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

woo hoo, 47th page! LOL

---------- em82597 added 7 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

My food is the Rainbow Souffle, the Pegasus's PSF. Here's a pic of it:
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by em82597; 05-28-2008 at 06:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
em82597 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2008, 06:15 PM   #462
beagley2

Default Re: Round 8's Elimination Posted! ROUND 9's THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model!

lol my food is the Huckleberry Hotcakes.

---------- beagley2 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

NoIwant the Fruit salad recipe!!

I got an idea

Last edited by beagley2; 05-28-2008 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #463
A bird? A plane? A

Cool, I think I got that in the Trading Room (although I can't seem to get in right now...)
I'm crazy about foreign PSFs, and since I have, like, one rare item and 0 exclusives, food is pretty much all I trade...

---------- em82597 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

oh, I mean the hotcakes, not the fruit salad! That sounds like a good idea already!

Last edited by em82597; 05-28-2008 at 06:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-28-2008, 06:20 PM   #464
beagley2

I can't find my fruit hat
Old 05-28-2008, 06:25 PM   #465
A bird? A plane? A

whoa, GREAT idea! -man, I shoulda should of that..- (jk, LOL)
Old 05-28-2008, 06:44 PM   #466
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

LuckyWebkinz is on a distinguished road

It WILL NOT hurt your score if you use one or two ITEMS out of your previous designs, but it WILL hurt your score VERY BADLY if you completely copy or almost copy your previous designs or anyone else's previous designs.

-Enter As soon as possible!
**NOTE** DON'T FORGET THAT THE ONLY CLOTHING ALLOWED IS CURIO SHOP WIGS AND W-SHOP CLOTHING, HATS, SHOES, etc.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:51 PM   #467
A bird? A plane? A

ok, good. thanks!

---------- em82597 added 5 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Finally, the first time ever that I have been the first entry!
Here is Elodie, dressing to match the Pet Special Item named Rainbow Souffle!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.I know, it's nothing special, but I'm having a creativity block right now and oh well, it matches. Elodie is wearing the yellow tank top, the retro rainbow belt, her white jeans, and the rainbow boots.

Last edited by em82597; 05-28-2008 at 06:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-28-2008, 07:09 PM   #468
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

LuckyWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Woo! Congrats on being the first poster!
Thanks!
Old 05-28-2008, 07:11 PM   #469
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Here is Bijou wearing the Velvety Elephant's PSF! She is wearing the Cute Cropped Jacket, which shows a little yellow that represents the little amount of yellow in the PSF. She is also wearing white jeans for the creme, and pink polka dot boots for the pink in the PSF. The hat is good for the large amount of tan used in the PSF! I hope that you enjoy!

Last edited by gottaluvjoe; 08-05-2008 at 08:02 PM..
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 07:28 PM   #470
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Nice job everyone! I am sorry to see texasgirl leave too. She was great during this contest! BYE!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
falconner rocksssss! wooo, from lucky-good luck!, good job all contestants!