Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 08:06 PM   #421
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: SEVENTH ROUND Elimination Posted! ROUND 8's THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model!

Cool, Beagley, can't wait to see yours!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2008, 08:33 PM   #422
beagley2

Default Re: SEVENTH ROUND Elimination Posted! ROUND 8's THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model!

Click the image to open in full size.

Jet chose the shoes because they looked like hockey skates... the pants look like hockey pants, and there's no hockey helmet soo.... dude cap instead.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:36 PM   #423
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

LuckyWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting!
Old 05-26-2008, 11:08 PM   #424
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

I chose to do soccer because I like the colorful uniforms and I thought it would be the most likely one that Falconner would actually choose to play. I really wanted to do an action shot like the one of Elodie diving into her chair. But the webkinz only do that when they are on a chair/couch and that didn't work for a soccer move. Instead I positioned the ball and then moved him a little way away and captured a shot of him moving toward the ball. It kinda looks like he is running up to kick it. I wish I had a cheerleader uniform for Kyra the Lil'Unicorn and a opposing theam outfit for another pet to look like they were actually playing. It probably would have been too distracting though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsoccer.JPG (14.3 KB, 9 views)
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 07:16 AM   #425
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Great job beagley & Gylphling!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 08:57 AM   #426
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Click the image to open in full size.

This is Ruby's football outfit. She wanted to show that girls can play football. She is coming home from a long and cold practice. That shows why she is wearing her long sporty pants and tennis shoes. She doesn't like football helmets, so she alwasy takes them off in the car ad she is driwing back home. Instead, she wears a red baseball cap.

Hope you like it!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 11:03 AM   #427
I wanna be a gifted
Webkinz :)

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: SEVENTH ROUND Elimination Posted! ROUND 8's THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

You were a good contestant Animal luvr!
Old 05-27-2008, 02:45 PM   #428
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

Great Entries so far! Good Job Everyone!
Old 05-27-2008, 03:08 PM   #429
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

AAwww...I wish I could enter! I love all sports and I have the PERFECT track outfit for Icy! But forget about that. The only thing was that not all sports have teams. You said to do what sport and what team they are on or something like that. I do mostly non-team sports...just wanted to point that out...Not to be rude or anything!

---------- halfinger13 added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Oh wait i'm sorry! I thought you could do any sport! Turns out that you had to choose from certian sports! Okay, my mistake!

Last edited by halfinger13; 05-27-2008 at 03:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 03:34 PM   #430
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by halfinger13
AAwww...I wish I could enter! I love all sports and I have the PERFECT track outfit for Icy! But forget about that. The only thing was that not all sports have teams. You said to do what sport and what team they are on or something like that. I do mostly non-team sports...just wanted to point that out...Not to be rude or anything!

---------- halfinger13 added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Oh wait i'm sorry! I thought you could do any sport! Turns out that you had to choose from certian sports! Okay, my mistake!

I actually didn't specify that you HAD to be playing the sport..
" Our First ___ Game" COULD mean that it is the first time you've ever BEEN to it, not nessisarily meaning that you were playing that sport for the first time
Closed

Tags
falconner rocksssss! wooo, from lucky-good luck!, good job all contestants!