Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 02:24 PM   #411
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: SIXTH ROUND Elimination Posted! NEW THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

AHHHHH! I'm scared.....
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2008, 02:36 PM   #412
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

LuckyWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: SIXTH ROUND Elimination Posted! NEW THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

Ahh.. A sigh of relief! Round 7 is COMPLETE!

MESSAGE TO ALL OF MY MODEL'S:
I'm very sorry that I hadn't judged sooner.. My family and I were on vaca. for Memorial Day Weekend.. But, the judges and I have argued over who stays and who goes, and I'm not real sure any of you should go but...

Animaluver247 will be leaving us today.
You had some difficulties throughout this round, and the judges saw it. They just didn't think that you pulled your design through enough for this judging. We'll definatly miss you, just as we have all of our other Model's who havn't "made-it-through".

Let's hear what the judges have to say:

Phillip- Your design wasn't "Tea Partyish" to me.. I just wasn't "feeling" your color choices.
Zoe- I've loved several of your previous designs, but as Phillip said.. I just didn't really care for the color choices.
Lilly- We're all sad to see you leave, but this Round just wasn't "on your side".

As always, there are some "Round Winners".. Here they are..:

Beagley2 - 10! -Jet looks GREAT! I never knew that those shoes and that shirt could be used in a stylish way.

TexasGirl8 - 10! -You used the shirt & shoes iin a way that I actually liked them.

em82597 - 10! -Wonderful design, I'm absolutly in love

~Good Luck to everyone on Round 8~
Old 05-26-2008, 03:23 PM   #413
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: SEVENTH ROUND Elimination Posted! ROUND 8's THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

Whew, okay. I thought I was going to go... I don't normally make it this far in contests.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

You have until Wednesday, May 28, 2008 to enter your Model's picture with the theme of:
" Our First ______ Game!" (( Fill in the ___ with the following options... " Baseball, Football, Soccer, or Hockey. The choice is up to YOU! Choose wisely ))

Hmmm.... This will take a little thinking.... okay, I will do.... football. I think I have a good idea.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 05-26-2008 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-26-2008, 03:40 PM   #414
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

Default Re: SEVENTH ROUND Elimination Posted! ROUND 8's THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

Sounds Great! Just post your entry as soon as your ready! ( But post it before the deadline of course )
Old 05-26-2008, 03:50 PM   #415
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

I just wanted to say thanks for even letting me keep redoing my picture this round.
Old 05-26-2008, 03:52 PM   #416
Gift Guru

Okay, 2 things: I couldn't do it without making Betty looking like a guy, so...
and, there was nothing remotely close to being a football helmet, so....
But here is my Lame-o entry: I am probably going to go home...

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-30-2008 at 10:49 PM..
Old 05-26-2008, 04:54 PM   #417
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by animaluver247
I just wanted to say thanks for even letting me keep redoing my picture this round.
No problem. Stewart was a great model.. We hope to see him in future rounds.

P.S. Thanks TexasGirl8 for posting!
Old 05-26-2008, 04:55 PM   #418
Gift Guru

Your welcome, even though it isn't any good. I tried....
Old 05-26-2008, 05:03 PM   #419
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

Default Re: SEVENTH ROUND Elimination Posted! ROUND 8's THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model!

Well, like I've said before... It's the judges desicion, not mine. I think that ALL of the designs throughout this competition have been wonderful, but someone has to go each time a Round ends.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:54 PM   #420
beagley2

Default Re: SEVENTH ROUND Elimination Posted! ROUND 8's THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model!

I'm doing.... HOCKEY!!!

Jet loves hockey.

And the stanley cup finals are tonight, so I should do hockey.
Closed

Tags
falconner rocksssss! wooo, from lucky-good luck!, good job all contestants!