Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 03:06 PM   #401
beagley2

Default Re: SIXTH ROUND Elimination Posted! NEW THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

We're all entered!!

Let's start to judge!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2008, 06:07 PM   #402
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: SIXTH ROUND Elimination Posted! NEW THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

Yay judging! I'm just as excited to see the judging as I was as a contestant! But I would really hate to see anyone leave =( There's so few people left that everyone is so good!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 08:05 PM   #403
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

When will the judging comee!?!?!?!?
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 08:20 PM   #404
beagley2

Lucky please judge?
Old 05-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #405
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Please judge! I just looked through every page of this thread. Ohhh the great memories of each challenge! But it looks like this challenge will be hard to judge. Even though I would end up being a nice judge, I would give everyone a 10! 10,10,10,10 wait then who goes home? LOL I'd end up giving everyone the prize and then I'd be broke! So I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 07:32 AM   #406
A bird? A plane? A

em82597 is on a distinguished road

thanks OMGitzkelseey and DSlover! LuckyWebkinz is probably going crazy in the trading room. I know I am, LOL!
em82597 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 01:26 PM   #407
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Judge please! I can only enter my pic in 10mins or I won't be able to enter until late monday night!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 01:43 AM   #408
beagley2

Come on lucky!!!

We've been all entered since forever!!
Old 05-26-2008, 12:22 PM   #409
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Maybe they are on vacay! It's memorial day weekend!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 02:23 PM   #410
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

LuckyWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: SIXTH ROUND Elimination Posted! NEW THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
Ahhh...almost forgot! LuckyWebkinz, my mom really really loves your avatar! She wants to do that with our ponds on my webkinz account, but I don't want to pay for another backyard for a mom garden! Lol, she says moms rule. =)
Hehe. Thanks, and YEP, we sure do rule!

I'm very sad to see you go We'll all miss you and your model.

P.S. PRE-JUDGING HAS BEGUN!
Closed

Tags
falconner rocksssss! wooo, from lucky-good luck!, good job all contestants!