Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 01:02 PM   #381
I wanna be a gifted
Webkinz :)

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: SIXTH ROUND Elimination Posted! NEW THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

Yeah orange helps
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2008, 01:13 PM   #382
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

LuckyWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SIXTH ROUND Elimination Posted! NEW THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

Oh my Goodness! It Worked! Thank You so much!
Old 05-23-2008, 01:15 PM   #383
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Great thanks for the advice..I got in!!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 01:18 PM   #384
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

Your welcome!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 01:20 PM   #385
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

LuckyWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Woo! . . .
Old 05-23-2008, 02:15 PM   #386
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by LuckyWebkinz

( The only Curio Shop clothing that you can have in this contest is Hats and Wigs. I clearly stated that on the first post. )
Thanks for clarifying that part. I had misread it as well that any items from the Curio shop were okay. I didn't catch that only hats and wigs were acceptable. I realize now that it states that, but it just didn't sink in when I had previously read it. It hadn't been an issue for me because I only have the Chef shirt and the Bee T-shirt (I think) and neither had really worked for any of the competition rounds. I've been trying to buy any Curio Shop clothing/costumes that I find available incase any of those end up working for a particular theme, but none have so far.
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 02:50 PM   #387
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Gylphling
Aw man! I'm super disappointed to see OMGitzkelseey and Victoria leave the competition! Not that I'd be glad to see anyone go and I agree with the judges' critiques, but I'm really going to miss her entries.
Congrats to everyone who has made it this far in the contest!!

P.S. I'm only gonna tell Falconner he made it to the next round. If he saw the judges' comments he could get even more of a big head than he already does. He's starting to sport too much attitude as it is.
Hehe, this is my "leaving speech"! Sorry if i bore you!
Personally, I completely agree with my elimination. I agree with the judges comments, especially since the white jeans would probably get dirty in Colorado anyways! I own mostly "pretty" clothes, and I couldn't find much in my webkinz closet that would work that wasn't winterfest! I was low on KC after buying a rare so i just threw on some worker boots! I had a plain-ish fleecy outfit sort of thing, but it was very VERY similar to elodie's(btw elodie ur outfit is so cute!). & I would rather be a "loser" than a "copier". I had some doubts over if it was still strong enough to make it, but I thought positive and got pumped up! I'm always so sad when everyone leaves, more sad than this time when I left! I don't think you should miss my entries, because everyone has improved with their skills of designing what outfits to wear and they're outfits are getting more amazing after each challenge. On my very first modeling contest on WI, I was eliminated after the first round(I don't have kinzstyle and it really brought down my score). So I think of this as an improvement for me and a fun experience! I have done good and got some 10s on some challenges, in fact the last challenge for the bday outfit I got a 10 on! The next challenge I went home! Just a lesson to say even if you're doing really good, you cant get lazy like me! You also never know what will happen and who will go home, it's always suprising! & I would like to thank everyone who is still in the competition for making it so far! Deep inside I think everyone are winners(that sounds really cheesy and cliche, but it is still true).
*sorry my "speech" is so long. you dont have to read all of it if you didn't!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 03:46 PM   #388
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

Thumbs up Re: SIXTH ROUND Elimination Posted! NEW THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
Great attitude! (In a good way, of course) I hope to get the chance to compete with you again in future contests.
Have a great weekend (especially now that you don't have the pressure to come up with another great outfit ).

Same to everyone... Have a wonderful holiday weekend and BE SAFE!
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 06:19 PM   #389
A bird? A plane? A

em82597 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
Personally, I completely agree with my elimination. I agree with the judges comments, especially since the white jeans would probably get dirty in Colorado anyways! I own mostly "pretty" clothes, and I couldn't find much in my webkinz closet that would work that wasn't winterfest! I was low on KC after buying a rare so i just threw on some worker boots! I had a plain-ish fleecy outfit sort of thing, but it was very VERY similar to elodie's(btw elodie ur outfit is so cute!). & I would rather be a "loser" than a "copier". I had some doubts over if it was still strong enough to make it, but I thought positive and got pumped up! I'm always so sad when everyone leaves, more sad than this time when I left! I don't think you should miss my entries, because everyone has improved with their skills of designing what outfits to wear and they're outfits are getting more amazing after each challenge. On my very first modeling contest on WI, I was eliminated after the first round(I don't have kinzstyle and it really brought down my score). So I think of this as an improvement for me and a fun experience! I have done good and got some 10s on some challenges, in fact the last challenge for the bday outfit I got a 10 on! The next challenge I went home! Just a lesson to say even if you're doing really good, you cant get lazy like me! You also never know what will happen and who will go home, it's always suprising! & I would like to thank everyone who is still in the competition for making it so far! Deep inside I think everyone are winners(that sounds really cheesy and cliche, but it is still true).
*sorry my "speech" is so long. you dont have to read all of it if you didn't!
That was so nice! Thanks about Elodie! That last challenge was pretty tough for me too, since my Webkinz are mostly girlier and not so into the outside stuff like camping (except for Lynndi, my lil' leopard). You've done a great job in this contest! In fact, aren't you in the webkinz trendsetter competition?? I got eliminated from that, if ya remember. P.S. I'm all for cheesy!

I'll post the pic of Elodie in a minute...
em82597 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 06:24 PM   #390
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I hope to compete with you too Gylphling! Yes, the pressure is off and the fun is on! This competition is so fun to watch, good luck with your teaparty outfits beagley2, gottaluvjoe, Em82597, texasgirl8, buggirl28, animaluver247, and of course gylphling!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
falconner rocksssss! wooo, from lucky-good luck!, good job all contestants!