Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2008, 06:36 PM   #231
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: THIRD ROUND Elimination Posted! NEW THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

sorry for posting later than usual, i had a garage sale.
Click the image to open in full size.
Victoria looks both adorable and smart! First impressions count in these kind of banquets so this way she looks classy and cute! Going for a blue and black combo, she is wearing a kinzacademy grey skirt, a blue t-shirt, a blue bow, and some mary janes.
*i almost put her in the winterfest parka, but then i remembered the rules! whooo...that was close! =)
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2008, 06:53 PM   #232
A bird? A plane? A
Webkinz :)

em82597 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: THIRD ROUND Elimination Posted! NEW THEME POSTED!~Season 1: Lucky's Amerikinz next top Model! I've ADDED a new Prize.. CONTESTANTS CHECK IT OUT.. 0 Spots left

Click the image to open in full size. Elodie is modeling her formal outfit consisting of a blue bow, the chalk flower shirt, the gray kinzville acadamy skirt, and black kinzville acadamy mary janes.

---------- em82597 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

hold on I posted the wrong post...

---------- em82597 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

ment to put her in blue mary janes...just a sec

---------- em82597 added 3 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size. there we go! Um, I can change it cuz I messed up, right? if not, it's A-OK, i'll just use the first one....

---------- em82597 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

oh, whoops! did I say chalk flower shirt? I meant to say the turquise blouse. Oops!

Last edited by em82597; 05-16-2008 at 06:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
em82597 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 07:50 PM   #233
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

LuckyWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Yeah, the change was fine.. I mess up sometimes too, so it's totally fine

Thanks for posting everyone!
Old 05-16-2008, 09:08 PM   #234
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

oh yeahh btw i want2 thank u 4 giving me a 10/10 for two challenges in a row...i think evry1s entries r outstanding. i look at all the other outfits & im lik "wow. will i b eliminated this time?" & i just wanna say that evry1 is doing gr8 so far and r wishing all of u guys good luck! & even though i get these good scores & i think my outfits look ok, i still wonder if im leaving or not! thats cuz all of u r so good w/ fashion so keep up the good work! i luv u all! =)
*hmm i guess i feel inspirational 2day or something!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 09:16 PM   #235
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

yeah congrats. You have been doing really good. Trust me I doubt that you will be eliminated this round you do sound inspirational today. hahaha LOL
Old 05-16-2008, 09:30 PM   #236
Tecytoc2142

please please judge!~!
Old 05-16-2008, 09:34 PM   #237
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

Thanks! Trust me, EVERYONE deserves to go on to the next round, but not everyone can..

I am waiting on 2 more entries!
Old 05-16-2008, 09:55 PM   #238
Tecytoc2142

Please Please Judge Tonight Im Going To Be Without Computer For 8 Hours Wondering If Im In Or Not!
Old 05-16-2008, 09:56 PM   #239
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

she still has to wait for to people
Old 05-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #240
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

Tecytoc- Be paitent! Don't stay up late because of the judging, because I seriously doubt that they'll turn their entries in by tonight..
Closed

Tags
falconner rocksssss! wooo, from lucky-good luck!, good job all contestants!