Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

LuckyWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Arrow RESULTS of Season 1~Lucky's Amerikinz Next Top Model~ HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Wow! What a competition it has been..
Wonderful Contestants, Wonderful Attitudes, WONDERFUL Entries!
I couldn't have asked for a better turn out for a Season1 Contest!

~I'd like to thank everyone who signed up for this contest and I encourage ALL of the WI members to sign up for Season 2 (Which will have its own thread SOON!)

Now, if you have won an award.. I will PM you as soon as I get through posting this UPDATED version of the thread.. This is not a "Claim Your Prize withing __ Days or you don't recieve it!".. I will wait how ever long to send if you need me to.. Plus, with the PM reminder, It'll be hard to forget! Now.. For the Awards

Let's Start with the Honorable Mentions:

How I decided who should get the "Most Committed" Award: I judged this section by first viewing over my notes of which I have taken throughout this competition.. I looked at who posted their picture 1st the most times, who needed me the least amount of times to PM them to tell them to post their picture, and so on..

Now, the Winner of this Award is..
*Opens Envelope*

ANIMALUVER247 & BEAGLEY2!! You were Both tied, no matter how I looked at it.
Congratulations! You've BOTH either won 3PSFS (I will PM you BOTH the list) or 1 PSF and 2 Secret Recipes! -Woo!

NEXT HONORABLE MENTION AWARD:

How I decided who should get the "Best Outfit Throughout the ENTIRE Contest" Award:
I started judging this one by, yet again, looking over my notes to see which contestant got the most " #10's " as their score (Throughout this contest).. I didn't only take that into consideration because someone could've had the best outfit, yet was voted off of an early round.. SO, I also reviewed ALL of my notes *sighs* since I took notes about every piece of clothing, and that helped tremendously!

Now, the Winner of this Award is..
*Opens, yet another, Envelope*

TEXASGIRL8!! Congrats .. You've either won 3 PSFS (I will also PM you the list) or 1 PSF and 2 Secret Recipes! -Yay!

LAST [but not least] HONORABLE MENTION AWARD:

How I decided who should get the "Most Helpful" Award:
I started by reviewing the posts, seeing has been VERY helpful to me and the contestants throughout this competition.. This was an easy, yet Hard Award to give out because all of you have been very helpful. One Contestant stuck out to me the most, and I am sure they stuck out to you as well..

Now, the Winner of the FINAL Honorable Mention Award is..
*Opens the Envelops* (Ouch.. PaperCut )

GYLPHLING!! You have been a wonderful contestant and VERY,VERY helpful throughout this competition and you should be awarded for your kindness! .. You've either won 3 PSFS (I will Pm the list to you as well) or 1 PSF and 2 Secret Recipes! -Hooray

**~** NOW.. What we've ALL been waiting for.. **~**

The Results have just come in..

The First Place Award goes to..
*Dun,Dun,Dun Dun!*

GYLPHLING!! Wow! What an Amazing Contestant

Notes From me personally.. LuckyWebkinz:
Wow Gylphling.. Not only have you been a Star Contestant.. You've been helpful, greatful, and positive throughout this competition. Falconner has potential! I feel that you and Beagley have been great throughout this contest and have done an excellent job.. Know that you were an EXCELLENT contestant, and I wish we could have you back Next Season But I'm sure if your neice is as talented as you are, she'll do just fine! Congratulations on your Big Win!
I will PM you the information that you need, along with the certificate that you've recieved for your Win.!.

The Runner-Up Award a.k.a The 2nd Place Award goes to..

BEAGLEY2!! Congratulations!!

Now, A Personal Message from me, LuckyWebkinz:
Where do I start!?
How about like this.. WOW,not only have you been one of the most committed contestants I have ever seen, Your entries have been FAB-u-Lous! I'd love to see you around Next Season and maybe help me design some themes (Trust me, I NEED the help!)
I love the way Jet models her outfits with great pride.. Just as Falconner does, Jet has GREAT Potential! Thank You for signing up for my contest, I think it was time well spent

**NOTE**
Everyone who is interested in joining next Season..
Say Good-Bye to Lilly and Zoe.. They will not be judges next Season.
Good-ole' Phillip is hanging in there and WILL be a Judge next Season!

-- Sort-of a Bitter-Sweet Time..

- Phillip ( The Quiet, yet always stylish judge )
- Lilly ( The Serious and "Will tell you straight up" Judge )
- Zoe ( The FUN COLOR loving judge )

Also, if you are interested in joining Season 2.. The Thread will be up sometime tonight
-Thanks

Last edited by LuckyWebkinz; 06-14-2008 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: EDITED ALOT!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2008, 05:25 PM   #2
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~~AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!! ENTER YOUR PET TODAY!! 15 Spots Avalible!!~~

Aww...It's a little confuzing...you PM us each monday, wensday and thursday? We only have one day to enter? Confuzzled! And we HAVE to have shoes? I don't like including shoes though...just a little confuzzled...
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #3
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: ~~AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!! ENTER YOUR PET TODAY!! 15 Spots Avalible!!~~

View Post Originally Posted by LuckyWebkinz
Welcome..
Wanna be on Top?

A Total of 15 Contestents Will be allowed to enter the contest, so SIGN UP ASAP ( As soon as possible )
*NOTE* Whenever I recieve 15 applications to join the contest, I'll PM the contestants and let them know when our first challenge will be

Your host: ALLA! The Cute and Adorable Lil'Kinz Mouse..

Here's how you play:
Each Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, Each contestant will enter a picture of their pet..
I will give the contestants a SPECIFIC catagory as to what style they need to dress for..

Every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 contestant will be voted off
Eventually it will narrow down to the Final 2.. As you all may know, that decision will be the hardest..

The Winner of Amerikinz Next Top Model will be awarded 15 PSFS!
If you are the Winner of the game, I'll PM you my Webkinz World Account Username and the list of PSFS that you can choose from

INFO. THAT I NEED FOR YOU TO PARTICIPATE!
Webkinz World ID:
Webkinz Insider ID:
Name of Pet that will sign up:
Gender Of Pet ( boy or girl ):

**NOTE** Whenever you enter a pet's picture for the contest, You MUST Include the Following:
1 Shirt
1 pair of pants
1 pair of shoes
( Glasses, Belts, and Hats are OPTIONAL )

-- GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and HURRY before the spots run out!

---------- LuckyWebkinz added 4 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

BUMPING!

Join Now!!
Webkinz world ID= DSlover2
WI ID= DSlover2
Pet name=Max
Boy:husky:
Old 05-05-2008, 05:36 PM   #4
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

Exclamation Re: ~~AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!! ENTER YOUR PET TODAY!! 15 Spots Avalible!!~~

View Post Originally Posted by halfinger13
Aww...It's a little confuzing...you PM us each monday, wensday and thursday? We only have one day to enter? Confuzzled! And we HAVE to have shoes? I don't like including shoes though...just a little confuzzled...
I'll re-type the Pmming thing and I'll take off the "Have to Have shoes" even I don't always add shoes to my Webkinz...

Sorry my mistake, thanks for pointing them out!

---------- LuckyWebkinz added 5 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Quote:
]Webkinz world ID= DSlover2
WI ID= DSlover2
Pet name=Max
Boy:husky:
Woo!! Our first contestant!
Thanks for joining!!

Last edited by LuckyWebkinz; 05-05-2008 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-05-2008, 05:44 PM   #5
beagley2

Default Re: ~~AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!! ENTER YOUR PET TODAY!! 14 Spots Avalible!!~~ BOY AND GIRL WEBKINZ ACCEPTED!

Webkinz World ID: beagley2
Webkinz Insider ID: beagley2

Name of Pet that will sign up: Jet
Gender Of Pet ( boy or girl ): Girl

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:47 PM   #6
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

Default Re: ~~AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!! ENTER YOUR PET TODAY!! 14 Spots Avalible!!~~ BOY AND GIRL WEBKINZ ACCEPTED!

View Post Originally Posted by beagley2
Webkinz World ID: beagley2
Webkinz Insider ID: beagley2
Name of Pet that will sign up: Jet
Gender Of Pet ( boy or girl ): Girl

Click the image to open in full size.
Woo! Contestant Number 2~
Cute Picture!!
Old 05-05-2008, 06:01 PM   #7

wimvp is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ~~Season 1: AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!! ENTER YOUR PET TODAY Boy and Girl Webkinz Accepted!! 13 Spots Avalible!!~~

I'll play!
Old 05-05-2008, 06:02 PM   #8
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

Default Re: ~~Season 1: AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!! ENTER YOUR PET TODAY Boy and Girl Webkinz Accepted!! 13 Spots Avalible!!~~

View Post Originally Posted by wimvp
I'll play!
Read on "how to Play"
and fill out the application form

Thanks!!
Old 05-05-2008, 06:11 PM   #9

Mojokinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll Enter!
Old 05-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #10
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

I'M FILLING THE FORM OUT FOR wimvp..

Webkinz World ID: 15epcot
Webkinz Insider ID: wimvp

Name of Pet that will sign up: Lily
Gender Of Pet ( boy or girl ): girl
Type of Pet you'll be entering: pig

p.s. they sent me that info. through PM..
Closed

Tags
falconner rocksssss! wooo, from lucky-good luck!, good job all contestants!