Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 09:20 AM   #561
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ♦ RESULTS HAVE BEEN POSTED! ♦ WI's Next Top Model! Hosted by ljfyle & dazyandoreo!

Thank you for keeping all of us!
Soooo excited!! I will post by the weekend too!
nire1976 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2008, 06:35 PM   #562
xxTemarixx
Webkinz :)

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♦ RESULTS HAVE BEEN POSTED! ♦ WI's Next Top Model! Hosted by ljfyle & dazyandoreo!

Did I go home or am I in?

---------- xxTemarixx added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Nvm i didn't notice the post where you said we all are still!

---------- xxTemarixx added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

1. PSF: Frosty Kibbly Bits:Click the image to open in full size.
2. Formal:This is for a meeting at her work,As a assistant manager:Click the image to open in full size.
3. Fav Outfit: A walk around the house with no shoes outfit:Click the image to open in full size.
& fill out this form:

Why do you think YOU deserve to be WW's Next Top Model?I have worked hard, always post on the deadline, never said anything bad and I am ready to do what it takes!
Do you feel you have improved throughout this contest? How so?Yes, I have made better outfits then ever before and I have seen how good of a designer I am!
&
Do u have any ideas for the 3 Picture themes and form questions?Yes I do!

Last edited by xxTemarixx; 12-09-2008 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2008, 06:26 PM   #563
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Thanks! They look great! :]
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 09:02 PM   #564
xxTemarixx

Thank you!!
Old 12-11-2008, 12:07 AM   #565
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Your welcome! :]
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 08:32 AM   #566
xxTemarixx

Post people!
Old 12-12-2008, 07:48 PM   #567
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Here is my entry!

#1 - PSF
Click the image to open in full size.

#2 - Formal

#3 - Fav outfit

Why do you think YOU deserve to be s Next Top Model?
I feel that I deserve to be 's next top model because I have worked very hard to get this far, I have followed the rules, and that I have greatly improved my designing skills over the time of this contest! That is why i feel i deserve to be s next top model!

Do you feel you have improved throughout this contest? How so?
I feel that i have improved in the matching of outfits, color coordination, and creativity when needed. This contest has helped me improve my skills and that is why I feel I have improved.

Last edited by Emloveswebkins; 12-12-2008 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 11:29 PM   #568
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hi Everyone! I just want to let you know that I will not be on the computer tomorrow (Saturday, December 13). I will post VERY late in the evening or early Sunday morning.
I apologize for having to make you guys wait, but I have had an extremely crazy and busy week. I hope you all understand!!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 02:49 PM   #569
xxTemarixx

Its ok but thanks for the heads up!
Old 12-13-2008, 07:07 PM   #570
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

I understand! I have a busy week next week! Stupid exams....
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be happy! lol. ice, emloveswebkins will win, mileycyrus15 will win, no em will win, no miley will win