Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
amyjones7180
Webkinz :)

amyjones7180 is on a distinguished road

Talking Request food for good riddles

I am in an encore class and i wanted to surprise my teacher with a few good mind stumping riddles. If you can stir up some good ones I will give you whatever 2 (3 if it is really good) foods. If you want a PSF, you have to ask me if I have that one, cause I might not. Get your minds thinking! Good Luck!
amyjones7180 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
rebecca1001
Gift Trainee

Rutgersfan is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Request food for good riddles

i have a good ones ok
1) How do you put a giraffe in the fridge
2)how do you put an elephant in the fride
3)The lion king is hosting a animal confrence and all but one of the animals is going to be there which one?
4) you have to cross a lake that has alligators in it and you cant build anything how are you going to get across

pm me when you want the answers
Rutgersfan is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 11:23 AM   #3
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

This thread has been moved to the "Member Contests for Food" section. Please make sure any future contest threads are created in the correct area. Thanks!

~the Ducky
Old 02-03-2008, 11:44 AM   #4
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

1. Your in a dark room with a kerosene lamp, an oil stove, and a fire place, you have 1 match which do you light first?answer The Match

2. Railroad crossing watch out for the cars can you spell that without any Rs? answer Yes THAT

3. Your in a room with no windows and no doors all you have is a mirror and a table, How do you get out? answer You look in the mirror you see what you saw, you take the saw , saw the table in half , two halves make a whole, climb through the hole and your out.

How are these, they never get #3 unless they have heard it before.PM me if I win
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 11:47 AM   #5
For Trades Only
Gifted

flowergirlesl is on a distinguished road

those are some really cool riddles!
Old 02-03-2008, 11:48 AM   #6
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Gee Thanks
Old 02-03-2008, 12:07 PM   #7
amyjones7180

amyjones7180 is on a distinguished road

I dont understand the 3rd one it's confusing
amyjones7180 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 12:07 PM   #8
colts13

idk umm letssee
a 19 year old boy wants to get in a clubthat u have to be 21 or older to get in theres a secruity guy outside the door that says a number and u have to say the corect number back to get in the boy hides and listens to the guard as one person walks up the guard says 12 and the person says 6, the guard lets him in another man walks up and the guard says 6 the man says 3 and the guard lets him in the boy thinking he knows the code walks up the guard says 10 the boy says five the guard calls 2 other secruity men and tell the one boy never to come back unless he was old enough what number should the boy have said

i no its long but it was the only 1 i could think of pm me for the answer
Old 02-03-2008, 12:23 PM   #9
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Red face Re: Request food for good riddles

View Post Originally Posted by amyjones7180
I am in an encore class and i wanted to surprise my teacher with a few good mind stumping riddles. If you can stir up some good ones I will give you whatever 2 (3 if it is really good) foods. If you want a PSF, you have to ask me if I have that one, cause I might not. Get your minds thinking! Good Luck!

1) What gets wet when drying?

2) What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in a thousand years?

3) When one does not know what it is, then it is something; but when one knows what it is, then it is nothing.

Old 02-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #10
I♥PeteTownshend and

Whats black and white and "red" all over? A newspaper

What grows when fed and ddies when given water? a fire

Does England have a fourth of July? Yes

If a rooster sits directly on top of a pointed roof and lays an egg, which directoin does the egg fall? Roosters dont lay eggs

people say I am golden, but one word can break me, what am I? Silence

Are you smart, spell it. I T

You are painting a brand new one story white house, what color will you paint the:bathroom, kitchen, hallway, bedroom, and stairs? if they say a color for the stairs, tell them again, its a brand new one story house

Sorry about you not getting my third one, its more logic + imagination, its really hard and confusing at first, if you read it over(outloud) you might start to under stand it
Closed