Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
hy hello there.
Webkinz :)

Dream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to all

Default Reindeer Crazy

Hello, and welcome to the game Reindeer Crazy! Remember, this game is to give pleasure to those who like Christmas. So if you don't like Christmas, you might as well leave, or else you may get bored. Here are the instructions:

-First, you think of a wacky reindeer name and a description of what it's talents are, its style, what mood it is usually in. It is pretty much a description I am asking for
-Post your reindeer's name and description
-Make sure you come up with the wackiest one
-I will choose the wackiest one ( don't worry if you are disappointed that yours was not chosen, it's just my opinion)
-Once I have chosen, I will draw a picture of the one I have chosen, so you can see how wacky it really was
-Then I will award the winner for each round 2 PSFs

Remember, the drawings of the wackiest one is based on the Webkinz Reindeer so don't worry!

Enjoy your game and remember, have a happy holiday!

---------- Dream Girl added 25 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I forgot to say the Webkinz PSFs I can give you:
-Penguin
-Polar Bear
-Chipmunk
-Reindeer
-Chicken
-B & W Cheeky Dog
-Mouse
And Much MUCH More...

Last edited by Dream Girl; 11-20-2008 at 07:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dream Girl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2008, 07:38 PM   #2

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Reindeer Crazy

cool. i will join... do you have to draw the pic?

---------- tink my doxen added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Blakenclaus

Blakenclause is a really wacky reindeer and loves to be nutz! he dresses geeky! (duh lol) he is always in a wacky/happy mood! he loves to be happy!

Last edited by tink my doxen; 11-20-2008 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 08:26 PM   #3
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

THere's this one reindeer.... who thinks he's a underweight flying moose. (lol i got the idea from my cousin ewho named her first webbie: Sparkythemoose. He was a reindeer. lol) He wears un-matching socks everyday (like me) and a rabbits foot (likle me). His names Blahinshirevick the third but since he cannot pronouce his name he just says his names Blah. He likes to eat frozen chocolate covered ants. He says there good for the 'moose antlers'. He also likes the sport quidditch from Harry Potter.
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 04:15 PM   #4
hy hello there.

Dream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to all

Wacky Ideas! Keep posting!
Old 11-21-2008, 05:40 PM   #5
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

C'mon people, this is a awesome contest! Why won't anybody enter?
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 06:07 PM   #6
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

name: Raineel Lookee Sherymann

Once upon a time, there was a baby reindeer, cold and abandon by its mother. She stumbled in to a holly jolly little town called Christmas town. There everyone greeted her and welcomed her to their humble little town. She told them her name was Raineel Lookee Sherymann (pronunced Ray-Nail Lue-key Share-ee-man). She liked her name because it wasn't anything like Holly. She found Santa's house (she didn't even know who Santa was..) and stumbled in. She say Christmas trees coved in decorations, and the house was red and green with maple floorings. She saw lots of mail and looked to find out who this "Santa" was and what made him so Special. Apperently Santa wasn't home yet so Raineel decided to go find friends. She soon found eight reindeer together eating their foods. Their names where: Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid, Donner and Blitzen. She asked them what they did, and they said, they where Santa's sleigh reindeer. Four years later she asked Santa if she could be a sleigh puller. He responded with a 'ho ho ho, no you are too klutzy' She was absoulty broken. She began dyeing her fur black and once ran into a tree so hard that it broke an antler. OH well she thought, I am not good enough for Santa why am I good for two antlers any way. She became the bully of the holly jolly town, and was known as the 'big mean gothy bully reindeer.

Likes: Pie (smashing in her face), climbing trees, tickleing herself, Wolves, wears clothes inside out, back words, like rap, dresses country, and eating snowballs

Dislikes: Santa, little kids, Country music, Rapish clothes Carrots, and Declares Vegetables are not exsistent.

lol, I doubt I will win but at least I had fun makeing this chary up. oh hey frog buddy!!
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 08:47 AM   #7
hy hello there.

Great guys, and good story 95cute51, I liked it. Is that all the entries for round 1? You do know you can enter as many rounds as you want? I hope you do, this game is only for Christmas spirit (and the prize)!

Last edited by Dream Girl; 11-23-2008 at 08:48 AM..
Old 11-23-2008, 08:49 AM   #8
hy hello there.

Come on guys, keep posting. It's not the end of round 1 yet. It needs 2 more entries.

TTYL
Old 11-27-2008, 12:18 PM   #9
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

come on people! We need entries!
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 07:18 PM   #10
hy hello there.

It's almost Christmas! Hurry up!
Closed

Tags
awesome~ looney