Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 08:33 PM   #1
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Exclamation Real Hamster Name!! Prize!! *PSF list updated again*

Can you help me pick a name for a real hamster? After my old hamster, Shadow, died;( I have decided to get a new hamster. I dont know if it will be a boy or girl yet, so both types of names are welcome. I just want to know some names for when I do get it. After I get it if Im still not sure what to name it Ill post its description if anyone wants me to. Please help! If you are the first person to post the winning name you will win a PSF and possibley a surprize! Here are the PSFs I have:toucan::goo::gor::pig::pgn::rbt::rac::snake::leoliz:: clyde:BAT, DOLPHIN, BULLFROG, BENGEL TIGER
Hello, i've moved this thread because prizes aren't allowed in the pet name section. since you're offering PSF, it can be in the member contest for food section. if it were another prize, i would have had to delete it.
thanks,
sn0wwhite

Thank you sn0wwhite! I wasnt sure what section to put it in

Last edited by Sparky1109; 09-06-2008 at 01:55 PM..
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 08:40 PM   #2
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

Default Re: Real Hamster Name!! Prize!!

ummmm..... well what does it look like? its eaiser to give you a name if we knew what it looked like
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #3
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sorry but I have not bought the hamster yet so Im not sure. It most likely will be a European Black Bear Hamster. They are usually all black with a white crest on their chest and white paws.It could still be a different kind of hamster so Ill take any names. My old hamsters (both died;() were named Chip and Shadow. and I kind of like names like Reggie if that helps.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #4
Gifted

*wipes eyes* my old hamster was a black bear hamster..... not a eoupean hamster but just a plain black bear hamster....

anyway.....
how about Euro? or CC or Fluffball
Old 07-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
I♥PeteTownshend and

Arent they the best hamsters ever? they were probobly the same breed. I think that the European black bear hamster is just a longer name for the Black bear hamster.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:58 PM   #6
Gifted

well my balck bear was completely black. you couldn't even see her eyes. she had pink nose adn feet though
Old 07-07-2008, 08:59 PM   #7
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

Boy:Alex, Zachary, Dalton,Sam, Dallas,Kyle.
Girl:julia, bailey, pumpkin, maci, abby,kayla,hope.
Hope it helps,
Teamplaya2
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #8
bluestars11
Gift Guru
Celd33 is just really niceCeld33 is just really nice

Bacon the HAMster; Hamilton Hamster, Hampton Hamster,... not sure... I've never had a hamster, but I'd like to call him Bacon.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:52 PM   #9
TwilightIsBetterThan

pinkflames161 is an unknown quantity at this point

jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pinkflames161 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #10
poodlekisses

Eura
Euro