Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   Real Hamster Name!! Prize!! *PSF list updated again* (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/real-hamster-name-prize-%2Apet-specific-338480/)

Sparky110907-07-2008 08:33 PM

Real Hamster Name!! Prize!! *PSF list updated again*

Can you help me pick a name for a real hamster? After my old hamster, Shadow, died;( I have decided to get a new hamster. I dont know if it will be a boy or girl yet, so both types of names are welcome. I just want to know some names for when I do get it. After I get it if Im still not sure what to name it Ill post its description if anyone wants me to. Please help! If you are the first person to post the winning name you will win a PSF and possibley a surprize! Here are the PSFs I have:toucan::uni::croc::cm::goo::gor::bb::pig::panda::pb::ylab::frog::pgn::rbt::rac::snake::leoliz:: clyde::bwcd:BAT, DOLPHIN, BULLFROG, BENGEL TIGER
Hello, i've moved this thread because prizes aren't allowed in the pet name section. since you're offering PSF, it can be in the member contest for food section. if it were another prize, i would have had to delete it.
thanks,
sn0wwhite

Thank you sn0wwhite! I wasnt sure what section to put it in:)

Webkinzgirl42707-07-2008 08:40 PM

Re: Real Hamster Name!! Prize!!

ummmm..... well what does it look like? its eaiser to give you a name if we knew what it looked like

Sparky110907-07-2008 08:45 PM

Sorry but I have not bought the hamster yet so Im not sure. It most likely will be a European Black Bear Hamster. They are usually all black with a white crest on their chest and white paws.It could still be a different kind of hamster so Ill take any names. My old hamsters (both died;() were named Chip and Shadow. and I kind of like names like Reggie if that helps.

Webkinzgirl42707-07-2008 08:52 PM

*wipes eyes* my old hamster was a black bear hamster..... :'( not a eoupean hamster but just a plain black bear hamster....

anyway.....
how about Euro? or CC or Fluffball

Sparky110907-07-2008 08:55 PM

Arent they the best hamsters ever? they were probobly the same breed. I think that the European black bear hamster is just a longer name for the Black bear hamster.

Webkinzgirl42707-07-2008 08:58 PM

well my balck bear was completely black. you couldn't even see her eyes. she had pink nose adn feet though

Teamplaya207-07-2008 08:59 PM

Boy:Alex, Zachary, Dalton,Sam, Dallas,Kyle.
Girl:julia, bailey, pumpkin, maci, abby,kayla,hope.
Hope it helps,
Teamplaya2

Celd3307-07-2008 09:48 PM

Bacon the HAMster; Hamilton Hamster, Hampton Hamster,... not sure... I've never had a hamster, but I'd like to call him Bacon.

pinkflames16107-07-2008 09:52 PM

jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-07-2008 09:58 PM

Eura
Euro
Regina
Roxy
Raven
Bonni
Bailey