Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 07:27 PM   #1
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default rattyjol and populargal2's "who is ganz" contest!

This contest is called "Who is GANZ?" I'm ratty, and my co-host is populargal2! This is how you play:
We will accept 15 entries. Then, we will privately split you into pairs and give each team a name. One person will be "GANZ". We will PM everyone separately with their teammate and team name. "GANZ" will know the team names, but not who is in them. Every round, "GANZ" will PM one or both of us with the team s/he wants to "retire". This team is then out of the game.

All remaining teams will discuss privately who they think is "GANZ", and PM their decision to one or both of us. "GANZ" has 3 chances. Every time a team guesses correctly, "GANZ" loses a chance. If "GANZ" loses all his/her chances, s/he goes out of business, and all remaining contestants get 2 PSFs. If "GANZ" retires all the teams before s/he goes out of business, s/he receives 3 PSFs.

Contestants:
1. gottaluvjoe
2. Cheer Monkey101
3. DoggyDandy
4. Geminicat21
5. pupso98
6. khwaish
7. kimiko
8. wikylo
9. 0jacksonredwall

boring, but necessary, it's time for
RULES:

-no whining or complaining about anything, whether it be your teammate or being retired
-all "GANZ" guesses are FINAL
-if you post anything about your team name or your teammate or who you think is "GANZ" anywhere but in a PM you will be instantly DQed unless you delete it within a VERY short space of time
-don't ask people their teams or or who they think is "GANZ" or you will be instantly DQed

PSF choices:

from ratty: panda, black cat, black lab, reindeer, yellow lab, kangaroo, white mouse, leopard, polar bear, elephant, cheeky monkey, clydesdale, gold and white cat

If you win and would like any of these, please add "rattyjol96" to your WW friends list.

from populargal2: Floppy Pig, Whimsy Dragon, Chicken, Lion, Tiger Snake, Bullfrog, B&W cheeky dog, B&W cat, Golden Retriever, Tye-Dye Frog, Love Frog, Normal Frog, Rabbit, Cow, Elephant, Duck, Spotted frog, Googles

If you win and would like any of these, please add "platypuslover222" to your WW friends list.

populargal2, do you have anything to add?

Last edited by rattyjol; 12-08-2008 at 11:17 PM..
rattyjol is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 08:35 PM   #2
Omg :D
Webkinz :)

populargal2 is a jewel in the roughpopulargal2 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: rattyjol and populargal2's "who is ganz" contest!

No, I don't have anything to add. My PSFs are Floppy PIg, Whimsy Dragon, Chicken, Lion, Tiger Snake, Bullfrog, B&W cheeky dog, B&W cat, Golden Retriever, Tye-Dye Frog, Love Frog, Normal Frog, Rabbit, Cow, Elephant, Duck, Spotted frog, and a googles. My WW username is platypuslover222.

Ooh, and Ratty. Could you add a fun color to the first post? I just luv fun colors! Sorry!
populargal2 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 08:40 PM   #3
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

ok! i'll color code it! every section will be a different color!
Old 10-05-2008, 10:52 AM   #4

YAY! You know me too well, putting "populargal2, do you have anything to add?" in pink! Hot pink, to be exact!

Anyone want to enter?
Old 10-06-2008, 11:13 PM   #5
call me ratty!
Gifted

aw thanks for putting me with your BFFs! so... anyone? plz?
Old 10-07-2008, 08:54 PM   #6

Your welcome! You are one of my WI bffs! We talk a lot.

Seriously, this is a fun contest! YOU GET PRIZES!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #7
call me ratty!
Gifted

yeah but u sorta get prizes on almost every contest, so... ya, but still! C'MON, PEOPLE! sorry for caps.

---------- rattyjol added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

sorry i sorta fought with myself a bit there... lolz!

Last edited by rattyjol; 10-07-2008 at 10:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-07-2008, 10:05 PM   #8
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

I would like to enter!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 10:09 PM   #9

Yay! Finally! Thank you! Ratty, add her!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:13 PM   #10
call me ratty!
Gifted

alright! our first contestant! being added now! oh... maybe we should have them play their pets? or just the username?
Closed