Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 01:43 PM   #1
I Must Be Skilled!
Webkinz :)

Psp3336 is a jewel in the roughPsp3336 is a jewel in the rough

Default (Psp3336) Webkinz Idol: Season 1! Sixth Round: Elvis Presley! - Get Songs in by WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3rd. .:: Spots: None... but please come root on your favorites! ::.

Click the image to open in full size.

Although many of you know the rules for the contest, there are many new-comers that have joined from the point of when I technically "vanished". The rules are as follows:
+ There are 12 contestant slots available, just like on the real American Idol. If you would like to be a contestant, make a post that looks something like this: "I would like to be a contestant! The contestant is a(n) [insert animal picture here] named [insert pet name here]. My WW username is [insert WW username here]."
+ There are 3 judge spots available: Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell, and Paula Abdul (I am Ryan Seacreast). If you would like to be a judge, please make a post that looks something like this: "I would like to be a judge! I would like to be [insert judge name here]. The judge is a(n) [insert animal picture here] named [insert animal name here]. I am committed and will make sure to get in the votes by the end of the poll." Please note that if the judge that you want is already taken, I will offer another judge in the order that they ask.
+ Each week, there will be a different theme, in which the contestants choose a song that they would like to "sing". At the end of the week, whether the contestants are able to choose the songs or not, I will make a poll that portrays all of the songs chosen. The poll will be up for 3 hours, so that the WI public can choose their favorites. (The poll will allow you to choose more than one contestant.) The other judges can choose their favorite song, and they will add 10 votes to that contestant.
+ I will send out a PM to all of the contestants and judges, showing them the results. I will also post a shorter version on this post, just saying who was eliminated.

Now for the prizes:

1st Place: Love Puppy PSF, Sherbet Bunny PSF, and Cheeky Cat PSF
2nd Place: Black Lab PSF, Chocolate Lab PSF, and Yellow Lab PSF
3rd Place: Easter Duck PSF, Reindeer PSF, and Husky PSF

My account name is PsP1238910; please add me if you are in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place!

Thank you very much, and I'll add the first 12 contestants and 3 judges to the below list! This is a very fun contest, and has some great PSFs to offer to the winners!

Have a great time,
Psp3336

ROUND THEME: Elvis!
Poll: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=433299

Contestants:
1. sp0ngeb0br0cksny (yankees0213) with Slushie the Husky -
2. birthdayman98 (hamsterpeach5) with Goldey the Yellow Lab - Eliminated
3. kgirl72 (kgirl72) with Korina the Siamese Cat - Eliminated
4. swags22 (swags22) with Chacita the Chihuahua - Eliminated
5. piggy9000 (piggy9000) with Sprinkles the Love Puppy - You Give Love a Bad Name
6. cocomeli (cocomeli) with Tangerine the Gold and White Cat - Eliminated
7. jill10101 (jillybee63) with Junior the Horse - Eliminated
8. lalabug (pupa23) with Misty the Unicorn - Eliminated
9. green skater (minni021) with Sandy the Chihuahua - Eliminated
10. taraxliivexcheer (taraxliivexcheer) with Krystal the Persian Cat - Eliminated
11. ljfyle (ljfyle) with Fantasia the Whimsy Dragon -
12. Ave (xoxoasiago) with Graystripe the Charcoal Cat - Eliminated

Judges:
1. Psp3336 with Yukon the Husky (Ryan)
2. Luna_Lovegood with Uni the Unicorn (Paula) (0)
3. cpom with Lila the Pink Poodle (Simon) (1)
4. Ave with Graystripe the Charcoal Cat (0)

Last edited by Psp3336; 11-30-2008 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: Adding Songs
Psp3336 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 02:15 PM   #2
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Idol Season 1! All Spots Available!

YAY! You're back! LOL!

I would like to be a contestant! My contest is a Click the image to open in full size. named Slushie. My WW Username is yankees0213.

Do we need a song?
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 02:26 PM   #3

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

I would like to be a contestant! My contestant is a Click the image to open in full size. (golden retriever) named Goldey. My WW Username is hamsterpeach5. Thanks!

Last edited by birthdayman98; 11-17-2008 at 02:36 PM..
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 02:34 PM   #4
I Must Be Skilled!

View Post Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0br0cksny
YAY! You're back! LOL!

I would like to be a contestant! My contest is a Click the image to open in full size. named Slushie. My WW Username is yankees0213.

Do we need a song?
A 102.2 fever? That's terrible! I am at home sick, as well, but I only have a 101.5 fever.
No songs yet, I'm waiting for all if the spots to be filled.
Psp3336 is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #5
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Psp3336
A 102.2 fever? That's terrible! I am at home sick, as well, but I only have a 101.5 fever.
Okay! And, my fever's gone, I forgot to change that. My mom kept me home today because I like can't eat. Feel better!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #6

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Psp3336
I am home with sore throat. Everyone's sick today! ( The bashing the head against the wall might even hurt more!)
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 04:33 PM   #7
I Must Be Skilled!

View Post Originally Posted by birthdayman98
I would like to be a contestant! My contestant is a Click the image to open in full size. (golden retriever) named Goldey. My WW Username is hamsterpeach5. Thanks!
Thank you for signing up! One question, though, is your pet a yellow lab? The picture is fuzzy and I can't see it. Thanks!

---------- Psp3336 added 8 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by birthdayman98
I am home with sore throat. Everyone's sick today! ( The bashing the head against the wall might even hurt more!)
Haha, yes, it probably would!
Never mind, I looked closely, and don't need the pet type (correct me if its wrong!).

---------- Psp3336 added 20 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

NOTE I will update the list as soon as I can get on a real computer! Thanks or cooperating!

---------- Psp3336 added 8 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Still 10 contestant spots and 3 judges spots available! Let's fill them up!

---------- Psp3336 added 75 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Bumping it Up!
~ Psp

Last edited by Psp3336; 11-17-2008 at 04:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Psp3336 is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 04:33 PM   #8

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Idol: Season 1! 10 Contestants and 3 Judges available! Sign up Today!

I'll post mine in a little bit. =)
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 04:34 PM   #9
I Must Be Skilled!

Default Re: Webkinz Idol: Season 1! 10 Contestants and 3 Judges available! Sign up Today!

OK, thank you for signing up!
~ Psp
Psp3336 is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 04:43 PM   #10

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

I would like to be a contestant! My contestant is a
KorinaIdol1.JPG(Siamese Cat) named Korina. My WW username is kgirl72.
kgirl72 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome contest!, psp, season one, webkinz idol by psp