Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 08:52 AM   #1
ebkinz addict! :)
Webkinz :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

Default Project runway season 1! Where everyone gets a prize! No spots left, but feel free to watch! Round 1, anything!

Hello everyone!

Guess what?

It's project runway season 1!!!!!!!!!

The winners will recieve the following:

1st place

2nd place

3rd place

4th place

5th place

6th place

7th place

8th place

Remember, everyone gets a prize, so don't worry if you get eliminated!

And remember, if you get first place and you want the prize for another place, talk with that place winner to see if you guys can switch! ( you don't have to get first place to switch! )

Here is the entry form:

WW username:
WI username:
Name of contestant ( your webkinz! ):
Your model ( remember, you are stuck with that model the whole season, so pick carefully!):

Here are the model choices:

Rafiki
May
:luvfrog:Celeste
Lola
:cs:Abbey
:clyde:Mocha
:acs:Buffy
:samoyed:Snowflake

Ok so there are your models! Remember, the sooner you join, the better model you get!

Rules
*HAVE FUN!!!

Here is your first challenge:

ANYTHING

Remember, you have to draw the clothing on any program you choose! You just can't dress them up on the website. It has to be the virtual pet picture though! ( try getting your pictures from the catalog! )
Here are the current contestants:
1: x pookie x Click the image to open in full size.
2: xKittyKinz13xClick the image to open in full size.
3: Chilipepper38Click the image to open in full size.
4: gReTaClick the image to open in full size.
5: genger2000Click the image to open in full size.
6: PalsForeverClick the image to open in full size.
7: 12Mitchp
8: menacedogClick the image to open in full size.

Ok everyone I think that is all! I hope you join soon!

Last edited by ColliesRAwesome; 11-28-2008 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: Editing the member list! :)
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 03:28 PM   #2
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Default Re: Project runway season 1! Where everyone gets a prize! 8 spots left! Join while you still can!

WW username: PookiebearLOVE9
WI username: x pookie x
Name of contestant ( your webkinz! ): Pookie
Your model ( remember, you are stuck with that model the whole season, so pick carefully!): Lola

ATTENTION ColliesRAwesome
if i win, i dont want my PSFs cuz i barley use ww. im playing for the fun. so if i win give the prizes 2 the other finalist. i dont even need any prizes. l?

i will post my picture soon.

Last edited by x pookie x; 11-04-2008 at 03:33 PM..
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #3
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Project runway season 1! Where everyone gets a prize! 8 spots left! Join while you still can!

WW username: xTDGlvr13x
WI username: xKittyKinz13x
Name of contestant ( your webkinz! ): Barry, lil' boy
Your model ( remember, you are stuck with that model the whole season, so pick carefully!): abbey :]
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 03:52 PM   #4
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Here is Lola! She is wearing her bathing suit, stylish sunglasses, flip flops, and earrings! She just went for a swim! ♥☻☺
Attached Images
File Type: bmplola.bmp (101.6 KB, 4 views)
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 03:57 PM   #5

Chilipepper38 is an unknown quantity at this point

WW username: Tezo
WI username: Chilipepper38
Name of contestant ( your webkinz! ): Jinx (my black cat)
Your model ( remember, you are stuck with that model the whole season, so pick carefully!):Snowflake
Chilipepper38 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 06:14 PM   #6
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

heres abbeyyyy Click the image to open in full size.
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #7

Chilipepper38 is an unknown quantity at this point

here is Snowflake dressed as a Jock.Click the image to open in full size.
Chilipepper38 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 07:20 AM   #8

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Project runway season 1! Where everyone gets a prize! 5 spots left! Join while you still can!

Thanks guys! The outfits are awesome!

---------- ColliesRAwesome added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by x pookie x
ATTENTION ColliesRAwesome
if i win, i dont want my PSFs cuz i barley use ww. im playing for the fun. so if i win give the prizes 2 the other finalist. i dont even need any prizes. l?

i will post my picture soon.
That is just fine!

Last edited by ColliesRAwesome; 11-12-2008 at 07:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-13-2008, 07:25 AM   #9

Default Re: Project runway season 1! Where everyone gets a prize! 5 spots left! Join while you still can!

Does anyone else want to enter?
Old 11-13-2008, 08:00 AM   #10
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Pet:My black cat, Jamie
Username:bostonkitten
Model:Mocha
gReTa is offline Female
Closed