Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 09:33 AM   #141
Is Justin a
Webkinz :)

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Princess98474's Ah-mazing, fan-tabulous New season of Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Come on and join! Everyone is welcome! Win up to 10 psfs!o spots left sorry! Come and watch the battle begin!

I'm a BANANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
grundoluvir is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 11:50 AM   #142
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Princess98474's Ah-mazing, fan-tabulous New season of Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Come on and join! Everyone is welcome! Win up to 10 psfs!o spots left sorry! Come and watch the battle begin!

That is 2 cute!

---------- tinydancer19 added 58 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size. isn't she cute?

Last edited by tinydancer19; 12-29-2008 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 04:14 PM   #143
RAWR! I'm a

Princess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
I added a tag! I will enter my pic! As soon as I think of something. lolz =)
strawberry hmm...is kinzstyle allowed?
*goes back to rules*

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

hmm not in the rules. Is it allowed?
Yeah, of course kinzstyle is allowed Kelseey!!!! What's a WNTM competition without kinzstyle?! You don't have to use kinzstyle if you don't want to!!!
Princess98474 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 05:28 PM   #144
twinalisha

twinalisha is an unknown quantity at this point

I will try to post my pic tonight!!!! WOW! A lime is going to be a bit difficult! Oh well i'll do my best!
twinalisha is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #145
RAWR! I'm a

Princess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant future

Ok remember to have fun and be creative!!!!
Old 12-29-2008, 06:03 PM   #146
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

I so can't wait!
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 06:37 PM   #147
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

invite me over and I'll take it for you
maggalina is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 08:19 PM   #148

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Arrow Re: Princess98474's Ah-mazing, fan-tabulous New season of Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Come on and join! Everyone is welcome! Win up to 10 psfs!o spots left sorry! Come and watch the battle begin!

Attached is Serengeti's HORRIBLE imitation of a blueberry... why do those berries have to be so hard to do? (Ok, maybe it's not HORRIBLE, but definitely not my best. *sighs and stops beating up self* Well at least it's pretty good for a fruit that is challenging to dress up as. (You know, they are in between blue and purple.) Now to explaining the outfit: I would've used those blue TC3 wizard glasses, but I didn't have them. So I sighed, and just used my signature white Hollywood ones. Everything else is pretty much self-explanatory. Oh and I shot the picture in my bathroom, which is blue, just to go with the theme. Now I have that song that starts out like "Here's the story of a little guy who lives in a blue world," for some reason. You can blame those blueberries for that!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 4.png (15.5 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by cutiebug343; 12-29-2008 at 08:27 PM..
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 08:23 PM   #149
RAWR! I'm a

Thanks for turning your picture in, Cutiebug343! Before I was in a WNTM where I had to dress up as a fruit and it was pretty fun! All the easy fruits were picked already so I decided to be a watermelon! I made the cutest outfit for it!! And I had fun! It was a while ago in the summer too so if you want to find that WNTM then its going to be hard!! But after everyone turns in their picture I will post my picture from that WNTM!
Old 12-29-2008, 08:32 PM   #150

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by grundoluvir
I'm a BANANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Cute! Now that I thought of bananas, I figured out that the brown aviator hat in the W Shop is perfect for the top of a banana (the "stem").
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
apple! jklol, awesome contest!, caramell + dansen= ♥, dazy, fruitlicous, grundoluvir, i got a 7 oh yeah, i'm a blueberry :], i'm a lemon, yo peepz