Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 07:57 PM   #11
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Presidintial Election 2008

We have more than 5 guys!

---------- volleyuup added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Name of Webkinz: PepperJack
Type of Webkinz: Black and White Cheeky Dog
Pic is coming (I can't take pics on my own so my pic is coming once a friend takes it!) and speech will come after the pic!

Last edited by volleyuup; 06-03-2008 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 08:00 PM   #12
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

cool idea, I don't waant to be in it though.

---------- naomiglasc added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

They only have 3 forms.

Last edited by naomiglasc; 06-03-2008 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 08:02 PM   #13
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

The First Five People Who Post There:
Picture Of Webkinz(the On Who Wants To Become President) (Sorry! I will soon!!! (In 1 hour!)
Name Of Webkinz Flicka
And
Speech Will Be Put Up Here (In one hour!)

(This will be done after shower!)
yingxi is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 08:13 PM   #14
keylimecutie
Webkinz :)

frogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the roughfrogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the rough

i soo wnat to join! i had trouble taking the pic so i used the plush pic. his name is little freddy and he is a lil kinz. thehttp://cdn.myxertones.com/ap/c/67635/?t=20080228144220

speech:

fellow webkinz, join me as i prove something!i want to prove that we need a president and that that person will be me! if i were to become president i would add more rooms to the trading room, and monitor the trading so that more webkinz would be able to get into the trade rooms and by monitering them, we could stop people that change the trade at the last minute and trick the other person into cheap items for rares. it makes me cry when people scam others. another thing that i would change is that if you earned 500 kk, you would get $5.00 to spend in the e store. you could save this money so that if you had 1,000 kk you would have a total of $10.00 to spend in the e store!!! and not to mention you would still be able to keep all of your kk. this way it is something that you earn because webkinz work hard for their kk. If i became the next president, i would make sure that no rumors were spread and that everyone is included. as dr. suess said, "a person's a person no matter how small" so why should you ignore me because i'm a lil' kinz. vote for little freddy for a safer webkinz world!!!!

*applause*

---------- frogzmonkeyz added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

sorry the pic won't show. you guys know what a tree frog looks like though, right?

Last edited by frogzmonkeyz; 06-03-2008 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
frogzmonkeyz is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 08:27 PM   #15
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

It has to be a virtual pic with your webkinz wearing clothes!

---------- volleyuup added 11 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is PepperJack with fellow Presidental Nominee, Jacob! Here is PepperJack in his business suit! Now, for his speech!

Hello, everyone! I'm PepperJack the only Black and White Cheeky Dog owned by Volleyuup, my owner. The reason that I'm running is because of my sibilings. They all are in contests and work very hard to help our family be the best that it can be. If I were the president, then I could help the Webkinz World family be the best that it can be. I would help Webkinz Insider by hosting contests and judging contests. I would help other members more in the Help! Section and I will also look daily in the General Discussion area to be involved and to post my opinions for the best of WI and WW. Being president might make some webkinz sad because of the work, but I'll keep smiling if I were the president! I want to be president because so many webkinz need inspiration, a leader, and happiness. I could bring that to the WW and WI community! Please vote for me PepperJack, and you will have a better WW and WI! Thank you and Good night!

Last edited by volleyuup; 06-03-2008 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 06:57 PM   #16
google65
Gifted

webkinzss2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Presidintial Election 2008 1 more spot left!

1 more spot left I CANT' BELIEVE NO ONE WANTS TO BECOME PRESIDENT!!
webkinzss2 is offline Male
Old 06-04-2008, 06:58 PM   #17
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

Save Me Spot!!!
I Need To Do A Speech!!!
I Am Using Global My Tye Dye Frog!
Old 06-04-2008, 06:59 PM   #18
google65
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by halla68
Save Me Spot!!!
I Need To Do A Speech!!!
I Am Using Global My Tye Dye Frog!
sure i will!
Old 06-04-2008, 06:59 PM   #19
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

My Black and White Cheeky Dog may. Let me go ask.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 06-04-2008, 07:02 PM   #20
google65
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania
My Black and White Cheeky Dog may. Let me go ask.
sorry all spotz taken!
Closed