Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 07:18 PM   #1
google65
Gifted

webkinzss2 is on a distinguished road

Default Presidintial Election 2008 0 spotz left!!!

Vote for the President HERE

Future Presidents (Those who entered)-
jet3461~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Click Here and Here
frogzmonkeyz~~~~~~~~~~~ Click Here
volleyuup~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Click HERE
*JuIcY*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Click HERE
halla68~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Click HERE

Last edited by webkinzss2; 06-08-2008 at 02:15 PM..
webkinzss2 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 07:19 PM   #2
jet3461

Default Re: Presidintial Election 2008

Save me a spot! Gotta work on my speech and log in to WKW!
Old 06-03-2008, 07:28 PM   #3
google65
Gifted

webkinzss2 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jet3461
Save me a spot! Gotta work on my speech and log in to WKW!
i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- webkinzss2 added 7 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

please come

Last edited by webkinzss2; 06-03-2008 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzss2 is offline Male
Old 06-03-2008, 07:28 PM   #4
jet3461

Okay here is my form:

Picture Of Webkinz(the On Who Wants To Become President): Tiger Snake Click the image to open in full size.
Name Of Webkinz: Jacob

LMG the speech! (LMG= Let me get)
Old 06-03-2008, 07:31 PM   #5
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

I'd like ti enter! Save me a spot!
carrierocks is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 07:37 PM   #6
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guide

Please save me a spot!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 07:41 PM   #7
SUMMER LOVER
Webkinz :)

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

please please save me a spot!
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 07:43 PM   #8
jet3461

Jacob’s Presidential Speech
Me: (I am his campaign director and personal assistant). After working hours on preparing this, here is Jacob the Tiger Snake. (Applause)

Jacob: Thank you, thank you. Can we all be settled now? As you all may know, I would like to become WW’s Next President, and I thank webkinzss2 for organizing this election. Now, I would like to explain to you why I would like to become president:

I was adopted into WW on March 13th, 2008. My owner, Jack, was excited for a snake finally to be released into WW. He named me Nagini. He read the Harry Potter series to me, and I didn’t like the fact that I was named after an evil snake. I gave myself the (permanent) nickname of Jacob. I currently love my name, and I would like to say this: GANZ: Was ANYONE hurt during the process of changing my name? I think NOT! I believe that since in the real world, you may get your name changed in court, you should be able to get your name changed in WW. But not just by clicking on a button that says “Edit Name” or “Modify Name”… by sending a request to GANZ to change your name via KinzPost and have a good reason to. GANZ may reject or accept. This was just ONE of my ideas.

Another thing I would like to change in WW is the retiring of pets. Why do it? What I believe GANZ should do is TEMPORARILY retire a pet. For example—the Black and White Cheeky Dog. It came out in February 2008, retired in June 2008. I know they must take away some pets, in order to make new ones, but TEMPORARILY do this. Retire the B&W Cheeky for let’s say… 2 months. Then “un-retire” it and retire another pet for 2 months. Sounds good?

These are my two main foundations, and I close with saying this:

WE NEED WKW CHANGE!

Me: Thank you Jacob, and all of you that attended tonight. Good night, and remember:

Jacob is the Tiger Snake that won’t kill WKW with a rake!

Old 06-03-2008, 07:52 PM   #9
SUMMER LOVER
Webkinz :)

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

Pic:Click the image to open in full size.

Name: Midnight Macy (Full Name she doesen't have a last name)

Speech:
Fellow Webkinz and Webkinzinsider users. I Midnight have always wanted and would love to be your president. Being president isn’t about making laws and declaring war. It is about making this Webkinz world a fun place to be in. I want to have a fair election and make sure the best man/woman wins!

Midnight Macy

---------- *JuIcY* added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Pic:Click the image to open in full size.

Name: Midnight Macy (Full Name she doesen't have a last name)

Speech:
Fellow Webkinz and Webkinzinsider users. I Midnight have always wanted and would love to be your president. Being president isn’t about making laws and declaring war. It is about making this Webkinz world a fun place to be in. I want to have a fair election and make sure the best man/woman wins!

Midnight Macy

---------- *JuIcY* added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

whoops it posted twice sorry!

Last edited by *JuIcY*; 06-03-2008 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 07:54 PM   #10
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

hello i know a lot about polatics please let me be in i will create something right now
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Closed