Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 12:20 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Presenting.... The Happy Holidays Contest! 2 spots left! Join for lots of winter/ christmas related fun!

We can start! I am so excited!
geros9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 02:41 PM   #42
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Presenting.... The Happy Holidays Contest! WE ARE FILLED UP! Try again next year!

Yep! I'll post the first round in one sec

---------- TexasGirl8 added 19 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

❅ROUND 1❅

:rdr: Yay! I am so happy you all joined. You won't regret it! Now, let's talk about round 1!

Last night, I was on the phone with my brother, Louis! He and Emeril own a resteraunt. They are doing a winter themed week in December, so they need a new menu! Unfortuneately, they aren't too talented when it comes to making things, so they asked me to ahve you guys do it for them! Emeril, want to give them the details?

Hey guys! Thanks so much in advance! Here are some details you might want to know for your menu:

-You choose what foods to put on the menu. Keep in mind it'll be cold and people will be in the holiday spirit!

-The name of the restruant is Louis' Kitchen (He had the place before I was adopted so my name wasn't in it.. >_< haha)

-You may want to split the foods into sections (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and desserts.)

-Please no animations, as we cannot print an animation.

The rest is up to you! We need these by NOVEMBER 22
so we can send them to a printer to be printed.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 11-15-2008 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 03:04 PM   #43
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: Presenting.... The Happy Holidays Contest! WE ARE FILLED UP! Try again next year!

I'll get started right now! So, you just want a menu, with no animations?
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 03:28 PM   #44

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

A four course menu, right?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 03:40 PM   #45
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Here is our entry! Hope you like it!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 4.png (113.6 KB, 21 views)
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 04:15 PM   #46
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by geros9
A four course menu, right?
I guess! lol Pretty much. You could add apetizers if you wanted, but that's optional.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 5 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Thanks gottaluvjoe!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 11-15-2008 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 04:31 PM   #47
Gifted

pokekinz19 is a jewel in the roughpokekinz19 is a jewel in the rough

I HAVE REDONE MY MENU IT IS ON PAGE 7
here is the link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t424004p7.html

Thankyou TexasGirl8 for letting me redo it and I tell you it wasnt easy

Last edited by pokekinz19; 11-16-2008 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Redid menu
pokekinz19 is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 05:17 PM   #48

gorrilla has a spectacular aura about

i will go make up one

---------- gorrilla added 40 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by gorrilla; 11-15-2008 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gorrilla is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 05:25 PM   #49
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Okay, I will have it in this week.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 05:58 PM   #50
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

This is like the Best contest! I will so get started!
In The Sun is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- buttercup1994 :], gorrilla got a tag, gottaluvjoe, in the sun