Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 06:58 PM   #21
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Presenting.... The Happy Holidays Contest! 10 spots left! Join for lots of winter/ christmas related fun!

Okay I'll go update the front page. OMG sponge! My name is Grace!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 07:00 PM   #22
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: Presenting.... The Happy Holidays Contest! 10 spots left! Join for lots of winter/ christmas related fun!

Oh yeah! LOL!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 11-12-2008, 07:14 PM   #23
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Lol, I read the rules! I PROMISE you i did! lol xD
❅Merry Christmas!❅
❅Merry Christmas!❅
❅Merry Christmas!❅
❅Merry Christmas!❅
❅Merry Christmas!❅
❅Merry Christmas!❅
❅Merry Christmas!❅
❅Merry Christmas!❅

In The Sun is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 07:37 PM   #24
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Presenting.... The Happy Holidays Contest! 7 spots left! Join for lots of winter/ christmas related fun!

LOL. YAY you got it right, ITS! lol.

LOL sponge. I like sheep. I want a pet sheep, but my mom won't let me. Cuz we don't have quite enough land. But our nieghbor's lot and our lot looks like this:
Click the image to open in full size.

And our neighbor, she is like 95 lol. (They have a 50s car in their garage! It is so sweet. Every time she leaves her garage open, I go sit on the over hang of her lot and look at it. It's mint green.)
(She never goes outside, but her daughter is like 60 and comes over to visit her sometimes and waters her plants and stuff) And my mom was thinking that she will probably end up moving in a retirement home or somethin soon, and we could buy the part that is across from our lot (which has a barn on it!) And we could get a sheep or a horse.

More entries puhleeze! I am thinking over some things that I said on the front page..
Old 11-12-2008, 09:07 PM   #25
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: Presenting.... The Happy Holidays Contest! 7 spots left! Join for lots of winter/ christmas related fun!

Please enter!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 09:12 PM   #26
Gift Guru

ATTENTION! I updated the thing about being 3 days. I probably couldn't judge every three days after thinking about it, nor could I think of enough rounds! So they will be every week, unless everyone posts before then. But a week max. Maybe a week and a few days.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ButterCup1994
Tex! I would love to enter. But, I cant really do it in three days. It wouldnt work out for me. Because like during the week I wouldnt be able to do the whole project runway roundsl or creating a room. Sorry, I wish that I could. Plus, basketball is starting soon Maybe another time.
View Post Originally Posted by Pubob03
I'd love to enter....unfortunatley, I would not be able to make the deadline for most entries--Sometimes I only get on the PC every other day during the week-on the weekends, I'm on more, but during weekdays I wouldn't be able to enter most days!

I'm really sorry...this would be so much fun but I can't!!!! Good luck!
~pub

Hey people! I changed it to a week.... is that doable?

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 11-12-2008 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #27
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Pet name: Meringue.
Pet type: Yellow Lab.
Pet Gender: Girl.
WW ID: You know it
I, {ButterCup1994} have everything required, agree to follow all rules, be committed, and treat Tex and all of my fellow competitors nicely.
Password: Merry Christmas.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-12-2008, 09:27 PM   #28
Gift Guru

YAY! Okie doke, Meringue the yellow lab...brb
Old 11-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #29
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
ATTENTION! I updated the thing about being 3 days. I probably couldn't judge every three days after thinking about it, nor could I think of enough rounds! So they will be every week, unless everyone posts before then. But a week max. Maybe a week and a few days.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Hey people! I changed it to a week.... is that doable?
Oh, cool! I think I will enter then....as long as you post, like mid-weekish.....Thank you!!
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 09:47 PM   #30
Gift Guru

K! Thanks Pub! I probably will.
Closed

Tags
- buttercup1994 :], gorrilla got a tag, gottaluvjoe, in the sun