Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 06:44 PM   #141
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Presenting.... The Happy Holidays Contest! WE ARE FILLED UP! Try again next year!

What do you think, ITS? xD

---------- TexasGirl8 added 6 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Okay, I'll judge.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 11-26-2008 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 07:24 PM   #142
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: Presenting.... The Happy Holidays Contest! WE ARE FILLED UP! Try again next year!

Thanks for excusing me Tex! I take it that you saw my message on sponge's contest???
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 07:46 PM   #143
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

❄JUDGING-ROUND 2❄

This time you had to make a snowflake using one of the two sites I listed. Let's see how ya did:

geros- simple, yet beautiful. It almost looks like a flower. I would have added a little more.

SCORE: 4/5

Meer- Do I even need to say that that was, I don't even know how to describe it! WOW! Great job! It has beautiful detail! You should take a try at graphics making, you seem like you'd be good at it, you're creative, and patient, and you got the skill.

SCORE: 6/6

cmwqt- It looks okay. It is hard to do, but you could have practiced some if you were having a hard time. But it was an okay job.

SCORE: 3/6

ITS- GREAT! I love that it's simple. yet intricate all at the same time. xD

SCORE: 6/6

pokekinz- well we had some issues with your attitude, but you made a nice snowflake. Only thing negative about your snowflake that I can say, is that it looked kinda pointy, like sharp.

4/6 (Your attitude brought your score down a point, sorry. )

lj- OOH purdyful! I llove it! I would have added a few more shaped near the center though.

5.5/6

thekatie- nice! I like the shape of it, and everything! Only, it looks kinda pokey.

5/6

Pub- I can tell you took a lot of time on it, but it doesn't look like a snowflake....I mean, it just looks more like a star to me..

3.8/6

gorrilla- WOW, great! It looks just like a real snowflake! I LOVE IT!

6/6

Now....

A few people didn't post.

But it is the holiday weekend.

So. I really hate this situation.

Cuz Pub got the lowest score

But some people didn't post

at all. Or have said anything

about why they didn't post.

But. I would hate to be unfair..

but I don't want to eliminate pub,

because there was a lot of effort into

the snowflake that she made

So...

Leaving us is.....

NOBODY
!

I can't decide.

xD

Okay.

The winners.

Our winners are...

ITS and gorrilla and Meer!

Congrats!

Now..

❄ROUND 3

Woohoo! It's round 3!

Over to Ginger for round 3!

:rdr: Hey guys! This round you have to make an outfit! You must dress up like characters that I get from xmas movies or just commin sense, or that I make up! BE CREATIVE!

1. ITS and Sahara the = A bahumbug who hates xmas! xD
2. gottaluvjoe and Spotty the = A christmas/snow fairy!
3. wikylo and Frostbite the :rdr:= An elf!
4. sp0nge and Grace the = another elf!
5. geros and Sparkle the :wt:= heat mizer!
7. thekatie and Whitney the = mother nature!
8. hammy and biskit the :cmunk:= the snow prince!
9. ButterCup and Meringue the = The snow princess!
10.Pub and Destiny the = The evil snow witch!
11.cmwqt and Noella the :rdr:= snow mizer!
12.ljfyle and Aurora the :husky:= Mrs. Santakinz!
13.gorilla and webby the :gor:= jack frost!
14. Meer = An angel!
15.pokekinz and Kanga the :kanga:= SantaKinz!

Good luck! These are due DECEMBER 7 TH

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gottaluvjoe
Thanks for excusing me Tex! I take it that you saw my message on sponge's contest???
Yup. I sure did.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 11-26-2008 at 07:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-26-2008, 07:48 PM   #144
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

On webkinz?
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 07:51 PM   #145
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

* runs and screams * hugs tex! Yay! Thank you!

OMG! YOU GAVE ME SUCH A FUN PERSON TO DRESS UP AS!
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 08:00 PM   #146
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by gottaluvjoe
On webkinz?
Yeah. It's a WNTM round.

LOL ITS!
Old 11-26-2008, 08:48 PM   #147
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Okkiee dokkiee.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-26-2008, 09:04 PM   #148

gorrilla has a spectacular aura about

who ? ? ? ? ? ?
gorrilla is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 09:22 PM   #149
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:29 PM   #150
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

I thought you said it was due the 29th, why did you judge if not everyone posted??!?

Oh well. I liked how mine turned out, personally, but it's your opinion, you're the judge! Ooh, can't wait to dress Des up!
Pubob03 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- buttercup1994 :], gorrilla got a tag, gottaluvjoe, in the sun