Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 10:35 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: powerhouse247's WW NTM Season 2 ~ Sorry No spots left - Feel free to watch ~ Round 2 Posted ~

i'll give lafayette 9,999,999,999
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 10:37 AM   #82

mcknnz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: powerhouse247's WW NTM Season 2 ~ Sorry No spots left - Feel free to watch ~ Round 2 Posted ~

Here is my outfit!

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 08-01-2008, 11:07 AM   #83
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

hurry sponge you are the only one left
Old 08-01-2008, 11:12 AM   #84
P.M. me for it

saachigirl1 is on a distinguished road

yes come on sp0nge!
Old 08-01-2008, 12:12 PM   #85
xxTemarixx

hurry please
Old 08-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #86
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

The Second Round has ended!

First the judges will make comments on your outfits:

Sugar will speak in blue
Crackerjack will speak in red
Tidbit will speak in pink

Snowball:rbt:-
Your outfit was really what I think we were all looking for it had an understated elegance about it, but you also knew that she wasn't afraid to get down and dirty. Good Job!
The blue baseball cap is what made the whole outfit work you can find the blue and the green from the shirt and pants in the hat great job.
I liked that your outfit was a sensible camping outfit, but you could also see the fashionable side to camping in that outfit.

Amber:gr:-
Your Style is very obvious in this outfit with your matching shoes, hat, and shirt. the jeans and the sunglasses just didn't really fit in in my opinion. Try hardeer next time.
I loved the way that you used the sunglasses shield her eyes from the hot sun and in case of a little rain she has her hat to keep her head dry. Her pants had big pockets for all of the necessities like matches and Swiss army knives. Awsome work!
I like how in just the second round already I can see your sense of style and creativitey growing stronger. I liked the outfit how it all matched, but I think that the sunglasses didn't really work. I liked it overall though.

Lassie-
You have not posted for this round therefore the sad face by your name means that you have used your one excuse as stared in the front page please try to be on time next time.

Amara:husky:-
Your outfit is lacking the wonderful, creative style that I saw last season. What happened? It looked like a run of the mill camping outfit and that is not what I was looking for. Please try harder.
I really liked the sensibility of your outfit. Amara looked like she was ready for some hard work pitching the tent and finding firewood. I would have liked to see a little more style but it was still good.
The outfit really looked like Amara was ready for some extreme outdoor actvity. But I also think that your outfit could have been more on the fashionable side. It was pretty good.

Peanut :el1:-

WOW, Peanut your outfit is great! The rainboots to keep her feet dry and clean and the matching whit hollywood shades made everything come together. I loved it and I can't wait to see your next outfit!
Peanut, your outfit had style and sensibility, exactly what I was looking for. Awesome job.
Wonderful job! It was great. It had style and camping sense. Keep up the good work!

Ginger:gr:-
What? No, hat? When you go camping you have to have something on your head. Whether it be bugs spray, suntan lotion, or a hat you have to have something. Even a bow would have been exceptable to keep some rain off of your head but I really feel sorry for her without anything on her head.
Your outfit was pretty sensible. A hoodie to stay warm, cargo pants to hold supplies, and nice hiking shoes, but like Sugar said you need to have a hat to stay comfortable. Your outfit didn't match at all either. Please try harder next time.
Ginger you outfit was lacking a hat. You need to learn that a big part of fashion is accesssories. The clothing was good but I think that a hat would have made it look so much more fashionable and comfortable for Ginger. I know you can do way better.

Salty-
"Three words- FAB-BU-LOUS" ~ Len Goodman, Head Judge Dancing With the Stars.
Your outfit had both fashion and sensibleness. The cute cropped jacket and the wide tan pants made it all work. That is what will get you to the finals great job!
Wow, Salty, you sure came prepared: sunscreen, bugspray, sunglasses and a swiss army knife ready for a wonderful night under the stars. awsome job. Keep on "ruffing" it!
Spectacular job! I couldn't have asked for anything better. Salty is a great designer and camper. This outfit was full of style and sense. Bravo!

Daisy :bokbok:-
Daisy, wow i really liked you outfit. It had a city chic feel to it as if to say " You can take the girl out of the city, but you can't take the city out of the girl" but again you didn't ahve any hat. great job.
Daisy, Daisy, Daisy,your outfit was very unsensible. The fringe at the bottom of the pants would have gotten caught in twigs and leaves. You also did not have a hat. An important part of fashion is that not only should the design be trendy, but also sensible. Please try and do better next time.
Daisy I know you can do better. It was fashionable, but it was far from sensible. I am sorry to be harsh on you, but it was just not what I was looking for.

Rose :samoyed:-
Your outfit pleased me because you had that nice aviators hat that helped keep you dry and safe. The hiking boots would give you good traction with the steep mountainside. And the pants were very fashionable.
The pants were both good and bad. What was bad is that the fluff at the bottom would get caught in little branches. What was good was the the fluff inside would keep you warm and dry. I also liked the hat because it would also keep you warm and dry, also. Good job.
I like it. The pants do not work though. I think the pants would be very unsensible in a campsite. Everything else is good. Just work alittle harder next time and your outfit will go from good to great!

B-Dawg -
Your outfit was very fashionable and sensible so that was very good. It seemed like everything had a matching partner. For example: The hat + jacket had the same colors so did the shades + the belt, the pants and shoes also matched. Great job.
That is what I call sensible chic. The outfit was very handy. The hat and jacket would keep you warm and dry. The shades would keep the sun out of your eyes and the belt would keep your pants from falling down with all that stuff packed away in those trusty cargo pockets. Lastly the shoes will give him great traction on his way up Mt. Kinz to find a good campsite.
I really like it. It is fashionable yet sensible. B-Dawg is prepared for anything that will come at him. A nice jacket to keep him warm, handy cargo pants that will store a compass amd much more, rugged boots ready to step in anything in the woods, and the perfect hat to top it all off that ties everything together!

Great Job everybody!!
The person going home is>>>
Spoiler: show
NOBODY

since sp0nge didn't post then we don't have to have anyone go home and we will have another round!
This round is First Day of School
dress your pet like they are going to school LIMIT: one kinzville academy uniform piece per model thank you
due:Tuesday, August 5th, at 10:00pm

Old 08-02-2008, 09:44 AM   #87

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I will get mine in ASAP!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 10:20 AM   #88
P.M. me for it

saachigirl1 is on a distinguished road

First Day Of SCHOOL!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 10:35 AM   #89
xxTemarixx

here is amara going to kinzville but is able to wear other things:
Old 08-02-2008, 10:38 AM   #90
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

OK thanks
Closed