Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 09:38 AM   #121
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Default Re: powerhouse247's WW NTM Season 2 ~ Sorry No spots left - Feel free to watch ~ Bonus Round Posted ~

Peanut's more of a beachy elephant, so for spring break she wanted to go the the beach and go surfing! She found a totally awesome surfer outfit that she looked great in! Peanut is so excited!
Click the image to open in full size.
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 10:38 AM   #122
xxTemarixx
Webkinz :)

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: powerhouse247's WW NTM Season 2 ~ Sorry No spots left - Feel free to watch ~ Bonus Round Posted ~

here is amara dressed for skate boarding:Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:15 PM   #123
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

great!!!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 12:30 PM   #124

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

sorry iu didn't post my pic earlier i had to go to my grandma's which is an hour a way so now i got internet connection.

---------- gmk1996 added 12 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

here is my pic

Last edited by gmk1996; 08-04-2008 at 12:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-04-2008, 03:20 PM   #125
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

great thanks for posting
Old 08-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #126

mcknnz is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my entry ! :D I chose skiing cuz I thought I'd be cute see a chicken ski!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpWinter.bmp (60.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by mcknnz; 08-05-2008 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: update
Old 08-04-2008, 07:29 PM   #127
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

mcknnz could u plz tell me why you chose snow boarding

i hope you enjoyed your vacay!!
Old 08-04-2008, 08:08 PM   #128

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

AWESOME topic! Salty is going surfing for Spring Break! She totally loves riding the waves!
But no 2-piece swimsuit for this fair-haired gal... She likes the length as well as the colorful pattern of her long legged swim trunks. Again she's covered head to toe in (waterproof) SPF 45 sunscreen, and her hat and glasses are secured with trusty Croakie straps. She will leave the flip flops on shore to give her bare feet maximum control over the board.
Hang Ten, Dudes!
See you on the water!
Old 08-04-2008, 11:50 PM   #129
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

good job!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 06:59 AM   #130
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

great job Salty!
Closed