Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #111
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: powerhouse247's WW NTM Season 2 ~ Sorry No spots left - Feel free to watch ~ Round 3 Posted ~

great thanks for posting

---------- powerhouse247 added 10 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

mcknnz is wearing a blue sweater vest, Cuffed jeans, Black and white sneakers, Rain bow belt and starkly pink bow
(they pmed me)
they r going on vacay

Last edited by powerhouse247; 08-03-2008 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 05:05 PM   #112
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: powerhouse247's WW NTM Season 2 ~ Sorry No spots left - Feel free to watch ~ Round 3 Posted ~

This is Amber's first day of school outfit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAmber dressed for success.JPG (10.6 KB, 1 views)
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 05:10 PM   #113
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Great I think it is judging time
Old 08-03-2008, 05:59 PM   #114
P.M. me for it

saachigirl1 is on a distinguished road

i think so too i am not sure though..!
Old 08-03-2008, 09:34 PM   #115
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

yes it is judging!
Old 08-03-2008, 09:48 PM   #116

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

it is but powerhouse isnt online
Old 08-03-2008, 09:50 PM   #117
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

i know that *****

---------- xxTemarixx added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

so type wrong

Last edited by xxTemarixx; 08-03-2008 at 09:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-04-2008, 08:43 AM   #118
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

The Third Round has ended!

First the judges will make comments:

Sugarwill speak in blue
Crackerjackwill speak in red
Tid Bitwill speak in pink

Snowball:rbt:-
It was very nice I liked how you used a sweater vest to look smart but also had a bow in and were wearing sneakers to spice it up.
I really liked your outfit it flowed really well.
Very smart, yet friendly. The only thing I would maybe change are the pants. It was a wonderful outfit overall.

Amber:gr:-
Your sense of style was lost when you used the kinzville uniform there was no expression in it.
I thought that your outfit was very sensible yet lacking style. I really did like the glasses though, those were a nice touch.
It wasn't vey creative. If you would have worn something else besides the dress it would have been much better. When you go to school you need to show what your style is. I liked the glasses, they were a marvelous touch.

Lassie-
Wow great improvement from last week. Especially since you didn't post LOL. But thats okay. This outfit makes up for everything it had style class and sense of personality. Great Job.
Your outfit amazes me! The sneakers for good traction in gym class. The jacket because you never know how cold or hot it is going to be and a daisy hairclip to top it off.
I really like your outfit. It was a great back to school outfit. The sneakers were sensible yet chic and the jacket was the perfect touch.

Amara:husky:-
I really like the polka dot hoody but you didn't have any shoes to complete the look you always need shoes.
The outfit was stylish, but as Sugar said you didn't have any shoes that will definetly cost you.
The jeans and polka dot hoody were awesome. The bow was cute, but you needed to have a pair of shoes. You can't go to school without shoes.

Peanut:el1:-
I really loved your outfit. I don't really think it was right for school but it was very cute.
Not very good for school. How will you run in gym class with ruby slippers on?? Think about where you are going not just the outfit.
Ummmm... Peanut, the idea was cute. The outfit not so much. It was kinda all over the place maybe if it wasn't all together and you changed just a couple of things I would like it. I know you can do way better. In the first round your outfit blew me away. I have faith that you can do much better.

Ginger:gr:-
Cute, but not really what I was looking for it was kinda boring. Try to add more pazzaz to your outfit a little more color and style. I know Ginger has potential, but where is it?
Really nice, cute but also functional, I really like the polo with the cargo pants a nice combo. Keep up the good work.
The outfit is so cute! I really like it. The outfit is sensible and not too much for just a day of school, but it is also no something super boring. It was almost exactly what this round was about to me.

Salty-
Salty.................wOw!! Awesome job! You never cease to amaze me. That outfit was fabulous i love the skirt paired with the sweater. And the shoes paired with the bow. Awesome!!
Great job Salty. Smart and stylish. Salty must be begging to go to school and show off that great outfit. Can't wait to see more great fashions!
Great job! I absolutely loved it. The shirt was cute, the bow was nice, and the pink shoes were adorable, but what really put me over the edge was the skirt. I think that you looked so smart and stylish. Bravo.

Daisy:bokbok:-
Not too bad, but a lot of blue somewhat overpowering. Add some color and then it would be great the accessories where fabulous.
Very nice. Not too fancy but just right. It was really nice and the accessories completed the look. Good job.
It was cute, but it wasn't exactly was I was looking for. As Sugar said before, It needs to have more color. Just a little bit more pesonality and it would be great!

Rose:samoyed:-
Too much red. Almost an eyesore. I do like that you were rooting for you home team by wearing a red jersey and the rest of the red was okay because it was your home teams colors.
Go red team! Great Job! It looks like you are going to a pep rally to cheer on the football team.
Great job. That outfit shows you have team spirit. I cannot wait to see what Rose has for us next week.

B-Dawg-
Style and class, an understated elegance. It was really nice the shirt was very cute. Keep up the good work.
Nice job with you outfit very smart and collected looking I love it.
Very cute. I like the way it doesn't jump out at you, but it is eye catching in a good way. I think B-Dawg will look great when summer is over and he has the first day of school.

The person eliminated is
Spoiler: show
Snowball:rbt:

We will mis u please tell us what food you want off of the front page

The next round is a bonus round which means that no body is eliminated.

Here it is:

It is spring break you:
a)go surfing
b)go skiing
c)go skateboarding

pick one make an outfit for it and also tell us why you chose it thak you!
Old 08-04-2008, 08:46 AM   #119

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

cool im going to choose skateboarding ill post pic in a sec
Old 08-04-2008, 08:49 AM   #120
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

Default Re: powerhouse247's WW NTM Season 2 ~ Sorry No spots left - Feel free to watch ~ Bonus Round Posted ~

!!great!!!
Closed