Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #161
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Possibly the Largest and Most Outrageous Contest in the History of Webkinz World!

K, I posted mine on post 150
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2008, 06:10 AM   #162
spider1224
Gift Trainee

awspeidel will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Possibly the Largest and Most Outrageous Contest in the History of Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by lollipop8927

Reserved for lollipop8927's entry!! Check back soon. I um.. am sneeking on the computer cuz im grounded so i cant do it now...

Hey, here it is!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Its called the confetti racer, as you drive along, it shoots out confetti. Sorry I couldn't put the chicken in, I dont know how..
I can't see it; please post as an attachment.
awspeidel is offline Male
Old 05-26-2008, 06:34 AM   #163
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

awspeidel if we HAVE to post them as attachments then that won't work for me mine are full and i don't want to delete any...
Old 05-26-2008, 09:01 AM   #164
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I made mine but I can't post it at all, cuz I don't know how to use paint. That was my first time, and I managed to draw, and now, how do I post?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 01:43 PM   #165
Edward Cullen is a

xolyssax67 has a spectacular aura aboutxolyssax67 has a spectacular aura about

I have made the BOWL RACER!! It is a fish bowl on wheels . The driving helmet will act as a scuba helmer/saftey helmet and the speed is VERY fast!! Also it squirts out water from the bowl backwards making it very slippery for other competers. Yay!! Hope you like it! ( crosses fingers )

---------- xolyssax67 added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Wheres my picture?? It didnt work, hold on

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...1&d=1211827478
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBowl Racer.jpg (14.8 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by xolyssax67; 05-26-2008 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xolyssax67 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 01:58 PM   #166
spider1224
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
awspeidel if we HAVE to post them as attachments then that won't work for me mine are full and i don't want to delete any...
Well, if you want me to see them, you have to b/c my parents are stu.pid and blocked TinyPic, etc...
Old 05-27-2008, 02:02 PM   #167
Pandas are a

mathlvr123 is on a distinguished road

Are you accepting anymore people?
mathlvr123 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 02:17 PM   #168
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I'm really sorry awspeidel but i sometimes reuse my pictures and don't really want to delete them srry...
Old 05-27-2008, 04:23 PM   #169
spider1224
Gift Trainee

I'm really sorry awspeidel but i sometimes reuse my pictures and don't really want to delete them srry...
So save them, post the contest pic, I'll post that I saw it, then put them back!
Old 05-27-2008, 04:30 PM   #170
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Wait, we have to post as an attachment? ??? Mine are full too and I would be willing to delete some, but I don't know how! How do I delete attachments? I couldn't figure it out!
monkeecj is offline Male
Closed